55 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Hi. Like these tats. Is there the possobility of a Racemenu version? :)

Sure its not that hard to do, just be aware I do like a million things at a time so it might take a while.

• 10 months later...

From Good Girls pack, the file GoodGirlsRulesBackWords.dds found in textures\actors\character\slavetats\AudsGoodGirls\ seems to be in incorrect format. Causes CTD when attempting to apply it by itself. The file is just the words without the body reference, weighs only 760kB, while all the other files are over 20MB and contain the whole body.

I have no skills nor tools to attempt to fix by myself, can you please have a look at it and confirm my findings?

Edited by belegost
On 3/20/2024 at 12:03 PM, belegost said:

I have no skills nor tools to attempt to fix by myself, can you please have a look at it and confirm my findings?

Yeah your right, sorry about that. The issue was that I didnt merge that layer with the base 4k transparent layer.

GoodGirlsRulesBackWords.dds

20 minutes ago, audhol said:

Yeah your right, sorry about that. The issue was that I didnt merge that layer with the base 4k transparent layer.

GoodGirlsRulesBackWords.ddsFetching info...

I'm surprised nobody reported this sooner. Actually, I'm surprised I didn't catch that sooner, since I'm not commander Shepard and this is my favourite pack on the Citadel.

Could you update the whole pack as well for convenience, please?