I love this mod!

Can I get some advice?  - my "death proof" submit is not working.  When my health gets low, and they hit me again, instead of going to the Auto-Submit, it says "Your wounds are Mortal" and then I die.

Do I need to change something?  Or maybe I accidentally overwrote something when installing another mod?

I've tried resetting the Submit mod, and moving it to the bottom of my load order.

And I do have the "Death Proof" option checked in the Submit MCM.

Thanks! 

my mod list

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
RIP88_Pool_Furniture.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SummerWear.esm=1
leia.esm=1
Omegared99-Compilation.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
ItRainedOn.esp=1
MoreRainWindy66percentLessView.esp=1
Rainbows.esp=1
Darker_Caves_Dungeons_Ruins_Nights.esp=1
EilonwyMasterTrainer.esp=1
HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp=1
Nocturnal Craftable Armors.esp=1
DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Player Size Adjuster.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
BoundArmors.esp=1
claw.esp=1
connorkenway.esp=1
DBShreddedTriss.esp=1
dfnkt-IronHelmetHornsRemoved-BothInLvlLists.esp=1
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons UNP.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
FA Hide Armor.esp=1
forsworn-trouble.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Katharinian Armor.esp=1
LightBladesArmor.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp=1
Magicka Sabers.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
Neo's Slave Leia.esp=1
Neo's Oriental Dress.esp=1
Nordic Carved Helm Wigs.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
RIP88_Pool_Furniture_Sample.esp=1
SexyBikinis.esp=1
ShreddedTrissMash.esp=1
SilverBowAndSilverArrows.esp=1
SnowLeopardForsworn.esp=1
SnowWhite Crown.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
Ultimate Item Extender.esp=1
ThoraWeaponRecipesSilverIron.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
adalmatar.esp=1
SummerWearSA.esp=1
Bluecreek Estate.esp=1
CornerofTheSkyrim.esp=1
csd_SoulsMeditation.esp=1
DeadManor.esp=1
falkreath treehouse.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
mountaincabinv1.esp=1
thefrontier.esp=1
thesnakepit.esp=1
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
treehouse.esp=1
HF_Windstad_Pool_and_Hot_Bath.esp=1
dfnkt-PlateWingsRemoved-BothInLvlLists.esp=1
Rebirth Monster.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Shortcuts.esp=1
Advanced Alteration - Kinetics.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow - Dawnguard.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow - Dragonborn.esp=1
TheyWontEvenKnow Bridge.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Combat + Stealth.esp=1
Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
AsharaErinFollower.esp=1
JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp=1
LC2013.esp=1
Xian.esp=1
amazingfollowertweaks.esp=1
skyrim unbound.esp=1
AllRespawn.esp=1
Spells Cast Light.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
SLDesc.esp=1
Better Assassins V1.esp=1
azureaurasword.esp=1
Heavenly She-wolf Skyrim.esp=1
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp=1
dwemerhome.esp=1
AsharaImperialOutfit.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1
HentaiCasualKarliah.esp=1
Ducks and Swans.esp=1
ds_skstrsword.esp=1
Tomb Raider Like.esp=1
SexLab Trainers.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
TsaesciRace.esp=1
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
ThoraDBornSecretServant.esp=1
Bound Katana.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
AmazonWhiterunSummerWearLeia.esp=1
AmazonWinterhold30Jun14.esp=1
AmazonSolitude25May2014.esp=1
ThoraSummer.esp=1
ThoraNightmare.esp=1
ThoraPoisonSpiderMay14.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp=1
Succubui Enemies +.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
ThorasThiefAttacker.esp=1
DraugrRags.esp=1
SamuraiBlades.esp=1
SamuraiBladesWeapons.esp=1
Omegared99-WeaponSets.esp=1
GenebrisUnknownCave.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
ThorasChampion2014April.esp=1
ThoraInjuries.esp=1
ThoraPalePrince2June2014.esp=1
DibellanDefender.esp=1

Okay. Now my game is crashing as well, when using Submit.

- I have all mods up to date. I am using LOOT and MO.

- I have the most recent PapyrusUtil set to load last in left panel.

- CTD happens, when my character seduces somwone and they are starting to underss.

- CTD is not persistent. Undressing and animations usually works after the game recovers from CTD.

- I should not have any conflicting mods.

- Last character I tested this was only 6 hours old. There were no updates or other mod changes done during that time.

I am trying to keep up with all changes, but there might be something that I haven't noticed. Is this a known problem to some one and is there a known solution?

If not, then I will provide my load order and log where it is most fitting to do so. (Here, if this is known to be related to Submit, in SL Technical, if this is known to be related to that.)

Does anyone have an idea of what might going on?

Most Recent Changes

24AUG14 2215

• Updated - The Calm effect works differently now.  After you beat down a victim in combat, the Calm effect will no longer be removed if they see you fighting others.  (It will still be removed if you attack them directly).
  • Added - Additionally, if you have raped and/or robbed them, thus giving them the "Victim" faction, they will now cower any time they see you, and stop cowering once they no longer see you.
  • Reminder - The Calm effect only lasts for 1 hour.  Additionally, it is a Magic Effect, which means it is auto removed if/when you change areas, due to how Skyrim works.  That means a bandit that you leave outside may be passive when you go into their hideout, but they will probably be agro when you come back out, for instance.
  • Added - 4 new Bounty Alias slots, allowing you to capture and turn in up to 5 Bounties simultaneously.

I'm not aware of any SL1.59 issues with Submit when the Player is the aggressor and/or simply using the dialog options for consensual sex, as I was using it over the weekend just fine.

But, I haven't touched Skyrim in a long time until this weekend, which is why I made this small update.  Maybe next weekend I'll dedicate some time to testing the Player as a the victim to see if anything is broken on my end.

Most Recent Changes

24AUG14 2215

• Updated - The Calm effect works differently now.  After you beat down a victim in combat, the Calm effect will no longer be removed if they see you fighting others.  (It will still be removed if you attack them directly).
  • Added - Additionally, if you have raped and/or robbed them, thus giving them the "Victim" faction, they will now cower any time they see you, and stop cowering once they no longer see you.
  • Reminder - The Calm effect only lasts for 1 hour.  Additionally, it is a Magic Effect, which means it is auto removed if/when you change areas, due to how Skyrim works.  That means a bandit that you leave outside may be passive when you go into their hideout, but they will probably be agro when you come back out, for instance.
  • Added - 4 new Bounty Alias slots, allowing you to capture and turn in up to 5 Bounties simultaneously.

I'm not aware of any SL1.59 issues with Submit when the Player is the aggressor and/or simply using the dialog options for consensual sex, as I was using it over the weekend just fine.

But, I haven't touched Skyrim in a long time until this weekend, which is why I made this small update.  Maybe next weekend I'll dedicate some time to testing the Player as a the victim to see if anything is broken on my end.

Cheers for the update

Hi, I found a script error in _slsubmitsetup psc that was causing failures to compile, I fixed the script manually and am trying to post it here but it keeps giving me a forum error saying 'you cant post links' whenever i try to write a code chunk that has a period in it..., even if its contained within a code frame/block forum thing...

Anyways, the error was caused by the InitializeMod function call, which should be pointing
towards the _SLSubmitQuest script, instead of _SLConfig (which points to _SLSubmitConfig,
the function InitializeMod() is in _SLSubmitQuest not _SLSubmitConfig)

So, added a line to _slsubmitsetup psc at the top (new line 3), and properly redirected
the InitializeMod entries towards that. (one at each of the events)

;SexLabFramework property SexLab Auto
_SLSubmitConfig Property _SLConfig auto
_SLSubmitQuest Property _SLQuest auto
GlobalVariable Property _SLSubmitRapeGlobal Auto

It wont let me put a word <dot> another word in the forums here so i cant paste the rest of the code, but basically I just replaced the word _SLConfig with _SLQuest at the next two InitializeMod() calls, which happen right at the start of the two events in the script.

Edited by Kasumi000

Hi, I found a script error in _slsubmitsetup psc that was causing failures to compile, I fixed the script manually and am trying to post it here but it keeps giving me a forum error saying 'you cant post links' whenever i try to write a code chunk that has a period in it..., even if its contained within a code frame/block forum thing...

Anyways, the error was caused by the InitializeMod function call, which should be pointing

towards the _SLSubmitQuest script, instead of _SLConfig (which points to _SLSubmitConfig,

the function InitializeMod() is in _SLSubmitQuest not _SLSubmitConfig)

So, added a line to _slsubmitsetup psc at the top (new line 3), and properly redirected

the InitializeMod entries towards that. (one at each of the events)

;SexLabFramework property SexLab Auto
_SLSubmitConfig Property _SLConfig auto
_SLSubmitQuest Property _SLQuest auto
GlobalVariable Property _SLSubmitRapeGlobal Auto

It wont let me put a word <dot> another word in the forums here so i cant paste the rest of the code, but basically I just replaced the word _SLConfig with _SLQuest at the next two InitializeMod() calls, which happen right at the start of the two events in the script.

I'd suggest you put it in a text doc and then use winrar/zip etc and stick the archive folder on the forums as it will let you attach compressed files below 100 mb

I know BB code is enabled but that uses square brackets rather than greater than/less than signs but it could be its thinking thats HTML code

Possibly a noob misunderstanding... can you have a gangbang by submit, or only by seduce?

If I have my female PC in a fight with 2-3 male bandits, and I submit, only one will rape PC at a time.

IF there are 2, one wiill rape, one will wait, then they switch. IF there are 3 bandits, one will rape PC, one will rape the other bandit.

I do have the enforce options for same sex and gender turned off.

- EDIT -

I finally found some posts searching with the gangbang keyword that the functionaltiy was removed from Submit at some point. Does anyone use the Defeat mod for the 3 person functions and disable the rest?

Edited by karlpaws

Noticed that during sex  the victim sometimes interrupts the sex animation and uses the new fear animation.Happens when I change sex animation with O and forces me to move a phase back or forward to fix it.

Fair enough. 

I just wanted to add some flavor to show that "Yep, you've already victimized them, and look, they are skeered of you now!"

I'll look into making sure it doesn't do it when in the middle of an animation.

Need help. I unistalled the mod in game. than saved. Unistalled via nmm and than loaded it again. Saved, installed the updated version and now when I try to go to the mod menu for this all the options are off and when I try to change them it says NaN or something like that

Need help. I unistalled the mod in game. than saved. Unistalled via nmm and than loaded it again. Saved, installed the updated version and now when I try to go to the mod menu for this all the options are off and when I try to change them it says NaN or something like that

Have you tried typing setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 on the console to see if its a MCM issue? could be its showing the mcm from the previous install still rather than the new install

Hello dkatryl

Thanks for the update.

Any luck fixing the submit shout not working while the PC is in werewolf form ? (Or maybe I missed a change log.)

I wasn't aware there was an issue there.

It's been months since I looked at the werewolf stuff, but I know that, due to engine limitations with regards to the werewolf form (That isn't present for the Vampire Lord form, oddly) the camera will be locked behind you, as if you had your weapon drawn, for sex scenes during werewolf form.

But last I checked, the shout worked for it.

Hello dkatryl

Thanks for the update.

Any luck fixing the submit shout not working while the PC is in werewolf form ? (Or maybe I missed a change log.)

I wasn't aware there was an issue there.

It's been months since I looked at the werewolf stuff, but I know that, due to engine limitations with regards to the werewolf form (That isn't present for the Vampire Lord form, oddly) the camera will be locked behind you, as if you had your weapon drawn, for sex scenes during werewolf form.

But last I checked, the shout worked for it.

Is there any way to make it so it unlocks the camera so i can go to 3rd person when i go to sex lab i have 3rd person cam on but werewolf cam lock overrides it any suggestions?

@dkatryl

There's been a long standing bug for both werewolf and vampire lord forms, the problem is that only a handful of people seem to have it and none of us that do seem to be able to narrow down whats causing it. This means most of the reports are "Hey this isn't working help!" style reports, because we don't have anything more helpful to add. And the few times a log has been posted it hasn't helped anyone figure out what's going on either. For my part I've done a fresh install with nothing but submit (and its requirements) and still had the issue, I asked about it here and no one else had any ideas so I just kinda gave up on having kinky monster sex and moved on.

I don't know how hard it would be to add onto submit, but a script where you could convert enemies you raped into followers and if enemies could convert your followers to their faction if a certain mindbreak threshhold was reached.

Not just a magic spell but integration with the sexlab system.

I just got a crash using SL 1.59 after I had my way with a bandit and told her I was going to turn her in for a bounty, looking at the papyrus didn't seem to show anything but here it is anyway. I started the rape fine and it worked although I have not tried to actually submit to anyone/anything yet.

Edit: I just reloaded the save and tried to turn her in again and it worked :s. I have no idea what happened. Although after I loaded it I tried to execute my prisoner and instead I unequipped my 2 handed sword and gave her one left hook then spazed out, stood still and reequipped my weapon. I then tried to hit her multiple times, each hit gave me the instant kill animation but she just stood there and took it. She was invincible.