Skyrim SexLab Vanilla Voices

sunspotz

This is a vanilla voice replacement for SexLab!

These voices are tweaked with audio editor, considering vanilla voices are very limited to sexually appealing sounds.

Voice Types

FemaleArgonian
FemaleCommander
FemaleCommoner
FemaleCondescending
FemaleDarkElf
FemaleEvenToned
FemaleHaughtyElf
FemaleKhajiit
FemaleNord
FemaleOrc
FemaleSultry
FemaleYoungEager
MaleEvenToned

Installation

Remember to backup your files if you do it manually!

Drag and drop the data folder over your existing one or use your favorite mod installer. 

Remember to backup your files if you do it manually!

Go into the mod configuration menu click "SexLab", go down to "Rebuild & Clean" and select "Reset Voice Registry", all done!

Downloads

Loverslab download -> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/318-skyrim-sexlab-vanilla-voices/

Seriously...Thank you

and I have to say this... in your face to all the peeps that said it could never happen... Will this assign an appropriate Voice type by race? So if my character sleeps with an orc it'll use one of the orc voice types? 

Seriously...Thank you

and I have to say this... in your face to all the peeps that said it could never happen... Will this assign an appropriate Voice type by race? So if my character sleeps with an orc it'll use one of the orc voice types? 

No sorry it won't, it uses the frameworks voice sets, it's a replacement and extension that must be enabled manually. Perhaps if Ashal implements a script in the framework that would detect such race and sex then activate the appropriate voice set then then that would do the trick.

can you make an little video for make us an idea of the result ?

it sound interresting but i really likely have an idea of it before install it

thanks

You easily have the best chance to listen to them yourself via media player.

ok i have make test ^^

it look pretty good, but it have some little funny things like the "please" or the wood elf "WOW !" , thats make me laugh when i hear it XDD , but its very good, its nice to have specific voice for each race. good work

can you make an little video for make us an idea of the result ?

it sound interresting but i really likely have an idea of it before install it

thanks

You easily have the best chance to listen to them yourself via media player.

ok i have make test ^^

it look pretty good, but it have some little funny things like the "please" or the wood elf "WOW !" , thats make me laugh when i hear it XDD , but its very good, its nice to have specific voice for each race. good work

Soon enough I was thinking of just making two versions of my mod voice sets, one with no words and the other version with some that sound ok.

LOL now that I look back at the FemaleYoungEager I see what you mean... I didn't spend much time with that voice type, it's very limited with sexually appealing sounds as is many of the voice types in Skyrim... I'll see what I can do tonight.

Guest Jenova23

Only thing I noticed with vanilla npc some sexual animations play different voice types for example an orc would play a nord's voice type though I haven't tested it enough to determine if it's the poses the poses that's causing it, also I was curious if there was a way to add a separate voice type for rape It wouldn't make sense if they where acting all pleasurable if not you moans without positive feedback would work better.

What I have been trying to do... is match the voice set up with the woman my dova dude is about to get it on with... So that means going into sexlab option and disabling all female voice types but the one that fits then exiting menu then doing the deed... cumbersome to say the least but now that I've cherry pick and memorized which voice sets are what... makes the whole experience THAT much better... Honestly I think the vanilla grunts and groans are PERFECT for sex... 

Only thing I noticed with vanilla npc some sexual animations play different voice types for example an orc would play a nord's voice type though I haven't tested it enough to determine if it's the poses the poses that's causing it, also I was curious if there was a way to add a separate voice type for rape It wouldn't make sense if they where acting all pleasurable if not you moans without positive feedback would work better.

I'll check out the FemaleOrc add-on soon and see if it's using the the FemaleNord voice type.

Hmm that's a good idea,  it will require lot of work for the separate voice type just for rape and the vanilla sounds are limiting... The other issue is clutter with all the other sound types making it a annoyance after I finish almost all the voice types in Skyrim except the unique ones.

What I have been trying to do... is match the voice set up with the woman my dova dude is about to get it on with... So that means going into sexlab option and disabling all female voice types but the one that fits then exiting menu then doing the deed... cumbersome to say the least but now that I've cherry pick and memorized which voice sets are what... makes the whole experience THAT much better... Honestly I think the vanilla grunts and groans are PERFECT for sex... 

I know how you feel, it's a pain in the ass... If I could figure out a way to script something to enable each voice type and disable it after the sex act I would! I'm not anywhere near close to understand the majority of the scripting involved though lol...

I did as u say ,  I clicked  on clear voice registry  , then it asked me to save and reload  , I did  it  as well , but  now  there's  nothing  in sexlab mcm voice tab  , plus all my sxlab mods not working , no animations are being  played  , enentho in fnis , it says reading sexlab.. animations , wat to do?

I did as u say ,  I clicked  on clear voice registry  , then it asked me to save and reload  , I did  it  as well , but  now  there's  nothing  in sexlab mcm voice tab  , plus all my sxlab mods not working , no animations are being  played  , enentho in fnis , it says reading sexlab.. animations , wat to do?

Sorry but you should have backed up your files...

You've overwritten the scripts I had in the download probably, download the framework version that you had and reinstall, use the clean system function.

hey men !

just a question hu ? no an obligation or request ^^

its possible to create an "child voice" or something like for young women, not for child (of course) but for breton female or something... i just ask, idk if child voice have all the files...just a question ^^ (maybe a stupid question)

is the dirty edit for sexlabsystem quest intentional?

I'll try and clean it soon, I was fiddling with it and I'm about to commit suicide... *jk  I've been very busy trying to figure out how to add-on voice sets and figuring out a way to implement having the voices play automatically.

If you'd like I would appreciate the help; if it bothers you that much.  :lol:

I'll try and clean it soon, I was fiddling with it and I'm about to commit suicide... *jk  I've been very busy trying to figure out how to add-on voice sets and figuring out a way to implement having the voices play automatically.

it's actually not a big deal at all. only one record; the sexlabsystem quest itself, is copied identical to master. easily erased in tesedit or overwritten. was just wondering because the tweaks I'm experimenting with also makes changes to the quest due to bethesda's over-engineering of papyrus.

it's actually not a big deal at all. only one record; the sexlabsystem quest itself, is copied identical to master. easily erased in tesedit or overwritten. was just wondering because the tweaks I'm experimenting with also makes changes to the quest due to bethesda's over-engineering of papyrus.

Sorry I'm just overwhelmed, I guess I should use the euphemism "I bit off more than I can chew"... I've spent week trying to get this thing to work, making it sound good with limited appealing sounds is difficult! I'm trying with the limited understanding of scripting and my ability to comprehend everything with my ADD is impossible to say the least...

I've followed Ashal's tutorial guide on adding voices sets and for some stubborn reason it isn't working... :(

I then preceded to find a way to see if I could use the  sslBaseVoice function GetVoiceByTag to implement a way for a voice sets to start automatically.

Here's what I wrote to Ashal in a private message:

"I was wondering if I could use GetVoiceByTag for setting specific sets to start automatically? Using reference alias using match conditions GetIsVoiceType, a script template you could possibly make so that I could use for the GetVoiceByTag for each set, could that be possible?"

I don't know if it's possible to use GetVoiceByTag; I'm simply guessing. I'm not entirely sure it could be used for the purpose I intended to use it for anyway. :P

I've created 21 voice sets already with the existing ones posted, I'm done, my wife is bitching that I spent too much time on this shenanigans . :lol:

If anyone wants to take over this crappy attempt please go right ahead.  Here's the latest incomplete release I was hoping to get done, yet I tried nonetheless.  I'll post it on the first page too.

Archived