LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

• 4 weeks later...

Hi lostdaywalker,

May be this was already asked, but how are you texturing the models? What kind of software are you using. I am damn stuck with texturing here - photoshop is way too uncomfortable for this. Looking into the Allegorithmic Substance products, are you using these as well?

Also what kind of software are you using for creating UV?

Thanks.

:)  Still hope for UNPB version.

Ummmm... How about I make something Just For UNPB. 

That looks great!

Thanks

Hi lostdaywalker,

May be this was already asked, but how are you texturing the models? What kind of software are you using. I am damn stuck with texturing here - photoshop is way too uncomfortable for this. Looking into the Allegorithmic Substance products, are you using these as well?

Also what kind of software are you using for creating UV?

Thanks.

3dsMax and Photoshop. Photoshop can do just about anything,but it was never designed for 3D images. Even the new ones that can import .obj are not the best choice. AS products are great along with a number of others, But I'm in no way an artist, so I have no need of them. I dont have the natural skills.  My idea of a perfect design is a box.  :P

I use 3dsMax to make the UV maps. As soon as I have a basic rough shape, I make the UV maps. Wait to long and let the poly count get too high and its becomes impossible to fix.

LDW - my friend, it isn't that I'm rushing you or similar, just wanted to know if you can tell me when this outfit will be done? Thanks.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19630-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/?p=1124710

Now. :D

Finally here it is. I should of been done yesterday, but I had lots of problems wit it in game. I finally figured out that it was a corupped .esp that was the problem. 

Bad Girls Club for UNP-Slim

Here is a collection of stuff that has no business in Skyrim. :P   A whole bunch of stuff I cut up, remade, ripped apart and put back together along with a whole lot of "How the hell am I supposed to make that". Six tops, Ten Bottoms, Two boots and two sneakers along with a belt and wrist wraps with or without spikes. Included in this is the Studded Rogue from below, that I spit the top and bottom into separate parts. If you already have that this will NOT over-write anything. Everything is split up as much as possible for your enjoyment..  HDT is required for the one pair of tall boots.  Craft-able at a forge under hide ot type help BGC

enb_2015_04_23_17_20_58_25.jpg

enb_2015_04_23_16_38_11_08.jpg

enb_2015_04_23_16_48_53_01.jpg

enb_2015_04_23_16_54_27_80.jpg

Finally here it is. I should of been done yesterday, but I had lots of problems wit it in game. I finally figured out that it was a corupped .esp that was the problem. 

Bad Girls Club for UNP-Slim

Here is a collection of stuff that has no business in Skyrim. :P   A whole bunch of stuff I cut up, remade, ripped apart and put back together along with a whole lot of "How the hell am I supposed to make that". Six tops, Ten Bottoms, Two boots and two sneakers along with a belt and wrist wraps with or without spikes. Included in this is the Studded Rogue from below, that I spit the top and bottom into separate parts. If you already have that this will NOT over-write anything. Everything is split up as much as possible for your enjoyment..  HDT is required for the one pair of tall boots.  Craft-able at a forge under hide ot type help BGC

enb_2015_04_23_17_20_58_25.jpg

enb_2015_04_23_16_38_11_08.jpg

enb_2015_04_23_16_48_53_01.jpg

enb_2015_04_23_16_54_27_80.jpg

:o is Amazing.. one of your Best Work!

THANK YOU! :heart:

thanks LDW.  cant wait to use this, still using some of your first armors. please keep up the good work.

Using UUNP special Top Model Bodyslide setting. the tops may not fit but the pants look amazing, been waiting for along time for someone to make leggins/pants like these.  now just need some detached sleeves

Do you think you could make a combination file for each body type so all of these outfits could be available with a single .esp?

They would be really large files.

I have my own personal merged mod of all the UNPB outfits (and the ones that don't have UNPB versions), and it is 2.45GB. And that's not including the newest one either (which I'm waiting on, hoping for a UNPB version *fingers crossed*).

Best bet is to do what I did, and download all the ones for the body type you want (and others too if they don't come in your body type), and then just make your own merged mod with TES5Edit. They all merge just fine with no issues and it's much easier than trying to download a 2.5 GB mod.

@LDW, Awesome work on the latest edition to the collection. Always nice to see what you come up with. :)

Coool, thanks again LDW ^^

Small question btw....can anyone tell me how to properly convert the outfits to UUNP Skinny? The body shape is the same but the offsets are different...the UUNP variant is bigger and I constantly fail at tweaking the offset via OutfitStudio to make the shapes fit together :(