LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

I'm sorry this has probably been asked but skimming the posts has failed to yield results. the white retexture for The Bow of the Darkone is it part of one of your packages or is it a completely different mod. I have been using the Darkone for a long time and most retextures I have come across are subpar to say the least and that white one with the lavender runes is gorgeous.

It was just something I did on a whim. I'll try to find the texture files I used.

Arcane Violet for UNP-Slim

This was supposed to be a quick one to make, but I decided to add a bunch of violet spells. Some of them were not working the way I wanted them to, so for the  moment I removed them all but one. The rest will come later once I figure out what the issue is. There are some very small unused texture files in the folder for the spells. I left them in for later use. 

Has the Dress, Gauntlet and Violet Lightning spell.  Dress and glove are craft-able under Elven, for the Spell Tome, Type Help Violet. or help Violet for everything. 

enb_2015_03_04_19_36_26_29.jpg

enb_2015_03_04_19_39_21_31.jpg

enb_2015_03_04_19_41_12_52.jpg

enb_2015_03_04_19_43_46_51.jpg

Very cute, awesome work as always. ;)

Now just need someone to work some HDT magic on the drape! :P

I'd love too. When HDT for skirts first came out, there was a video up of how to do it. The video was an hour long and I just don't have the time to watch it and try to  make it work.  I'm usually doing at least three things at the same time. I've also got a backlog of stuff to finish and post.

edit:

Crap.  I just saw a post on HDT Ribbons.  Guess I'm going to have to figure it out. 

Studded Rogue for  UNP-Slim

Yea, I suck naming stuff. :P  Apparently I finished this last year, but it got lost and forgotten about.  It has a longer version of Rogue 3's Gauntlets, plus 2 different jeans with a single top and spiked boots. Craft-able or type help rogue.

enb_2015_03_04_22_28_24_76.jpg

enb_2015_03_04_22_34_39_40.jpg

enb_2015_03_05_00_18_56_26.jpg

enb_2015_03_05_00_23_26_79.jpg

Wooah...LDW, you still rock! The Dread Pirate outfit is awesome ^^ Thank you

Whenever I see an outfit with a knot top I start hoping again: what do you think about combining the tops from the Dread Pirate outfit with a long skirt instead of trousers? A nice white belted long skirt as seperate item would make a great outfit/addon I think. :heart:

A long skirt would be great, but the problem is weighting them just sucks.  You have to choose between them tearing down the middle when walking/running like vanilla, or stretching completely out of shape.

I think I'm going to rename Studded Rogue to Bad Girls Club, separate the pants and top and a a few parts to it. 

A long skirt would be great, but the problem is weighting them just sucks.  You have to choose between them tearing down the middle when walking/running like vanilla, or stretching completely out of shape.

I think I'm going to rename Studded Rogue to Bad Girls Club, separate the pants and top and a a few parts to it. 

Like that!

Bad Girl!(Good idea, i like it:))

post-232301-0-08458200-1426179483.pngpost-232301-0-10796800-1426179476.png

Like that!

Looks Great,

I think she needs a friend.

70732.jpg

Like that!

Looks Great,

I think she needs a friend.

70732.jpg

The red jersey is Gorgeous and the pairing with rodeo pants with that sort of suspenders is Brilliant..! :)

a new Wonderfull Work! :heart:

Fount this picture and thought I can make that.

market1_11_5.jpg

Here is mine

enb_2015_03_25_19_38_15_78.jpg

I think this is 5 tops, I'm not going to add any more or I'll never get it done. 

yes I'll be doing an UNP version as well.

Excellent transposition! ^_^

you can make the buttons of his jacket "slightly" larger ?

maybe 4 instead of 5 ?

i know im asking hell alot doing that, but can you do a pack with unpb and another with unp slim , so we can save esp slots, i know that sucks but im almost all time at limit and dnt know how merge armors.