LDW's Crimson Closet for UNP Slim, UNP, UNP?, and UNPB

thank you!

edit: the swimsuits look stunning.honestly the best i've ever seen for unp bodies

Red Viper gets the credit for creating that, I just moved some stuff around.  :P

Hiya Lostdaywalker! I am having trouble with your Arcane Sister downloads. All the files are zero KB. :@

I even tried the mitinokuoblivion site and it was having errors too.

May I please get the UNPB HDT version? This outfit looks sooo cute too!

Also, would anyone know where I could find a CBBE conversion or do I have to convert myself? Cya! ^^

Edit: Here is a link for the UNPB HDT version of Arcane Sister set.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/41596787.html

I never thought my stuff would end up on Skyrim ModType. Cool 

Well since we're pointing out armor downloads not working. I've been trying to get both the UNPB versions of the chainmail tops.

If they don't have it fixed my Monday, I'll have to re-upload all of that stuff. Its all stored om mega, but so is about 1000 files.

Nice work for the pirate armor! I really like the fact that it comes in separate pieces c:

Seemed like a good Idea at the time. :D

I just tried all the UNP Slim stuff. Black Jacket is the only one that actually downloaded.

EDIT: I must say you chose some very nice items to convert. It is hard to find quality UNP Slim stuff. Thanks for your time and effort in converting these.

Edited by imghost

Arcane Rogue & the White Update, Arcane Sister, and the Rogue II Update aren't downloading for me either. I hope this can be resolved!

Thanks for your work!

You can get the UNPB Arcane Sister from this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/acf9m388hb9ssyt/Arcane+Sister+UNPB.7z

The rest may be found on this site, but I'm not 100% sure. Let me know if you find a CBBE version, okay?

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/

Sorry it took me so long, had some important business to take care of that took up 99.9 percent of my time.

Just finished re-uploading all of the files. Don't think I missed any. If I did let me know. 

Juflulu2, you just have bad timing, Those are the ones I had not gotten to yet. I had to stop uploading and come back later. All should be good now. 

Post 1000  :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry this has probably been asked but skimming the posts has failed to yield results. the white retexture for The Bow of the Darkone is it part of one of your packages or is it a completely different mod. I have been using the Darkone for a long time and most retextures I have come across are subpar to say the least and that white one with the lavender runes is gorgeous.