Amorous Adventures Text and Player Dialogue Revision

1 hour ago, throwaway219 said:

It would be awesome if you could also fix the solitude quest so that it doesn't add the Elisif quest starter dialog to every single NPC.  So obtrusive and annoying.

So, I actually could do that (I think), but:

• This would go beyond the scope of the mod, so it would be an optional file or a seperate upload.
  • Would need to decide who to add it to. Right now, the dialogue shows up on anyone in the "Solitude" location. Maybe change it to NPCs in the Blue Palace? Could be better if it works.

EDIT: I tried it and it works. The attached file will make the Elisif quest starter dialogue appear only on NPCs inside the Blue Palace. It doesn't require the main mod, but must load after the main mod if you use it. It's an .esl-flagged .esp.

AA Elisif Start Dialogue Only in Blue Palace.esp

Edited by treballer
reporting back
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 4:18 AM, js929065 said:

Hi! Thank you for making this mod! Would it be at all possible to get the previous version before yesterday's update? I need it to successfully install a wabbajack modlist!

No problem, unfortunately I don't keep the older versions since I build directly on top of them, but anyone who still has the previous version is free to share it. I'm not familiar with Wabbajack, but can't the creator of the modlist just update it for the newest version?

32 minutes ago, siiNCeyx1337 said:

hey @treballer

Can you please Upload the older 1.0.3 i need it for my Wabbajac Modpack

9 hours ago, treballer said:

No problem, unfortunately I don't keep the older versions since I build directly on top of them, but anyone who still has the previous version is free to share it. I'm not familiar with Wabbajack, but can't the creator of the modlist just update it for the newest version?

On 9/25/2022 at 11:40 AM, OptionalLemon said:

Would this be compatible with:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38473

when using the Loverslab version of this patch:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53432?tab=description

If not, the worst thing that could happen would be missing voice lines I suppose?

I think so, that patch seems to only touch Lydia's audio which is not covered in my mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit older and even though I genuinely thought some backgrounds were actually funny (*cough* Elisif *cough*) I could never stand all that simping and "m'lady".

This mod looks great and has actually made me want to give that mod another shot :o

• 3 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 2:40 AM, Bullfye said:

Nothing was updated or am I wrong ???

Don't get it why its like it has been updated when its not !

I updated the description, that's all.