Forno & Fredas' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Alternative Release -

5 hours ago, wewuzthrowaway said:

i cant launch without renaming the NVSE folder

Try this.  Instead of renaming the folder, hide every text file except gl_Forno_Fredas.txt.  And then if that doesn't work, do the opposite.  Process of elimination.

1 hour ago, Fredas said:

Try this.  Instead of renaming the folder, hide every text file except gl_Forno_Fredas.txt.  And then if that doesn't work, do the opposite.  Process of elimination.

hid all except the one you mentioned and it launched, in the JIP Log it shows run script as a failure

EDIT: the only ones that cause the crashing is gl_forno_fredasB.txt and gn_forno_fredasB.txt but without it them it asks for a xNVSE update

Edited by wewuzthrowaway
52 minutes ago, wewuzthrowaway said:

it asks for a xNVSE update

This is because my mod does checks to make sure all of the needed plugins are up to date.  It's telling you you haven't installed xNVSE 6.2.8 or later.  And yeah, I can imagine that not having that installed would cause problems.  It's just your bad luck that xNVSE was the one not up to date, which in turn caused things to crash outright, thus preventing the mod from ever reaching the point where it could tell you something was out of date.

Edited by Fredas

Hello, I have a small issue with my compass when using this mod with Vanilla UI Plus. I tried most of the variants of installation and load order with your mod and Vanilla UI but alas with the same result. I've noticed that this issue does not occur when using Darnified UI, but on the other hand everything is too small there, and it makes my eyes hurt. Can you help me find a solution to my problem?

*EDIT*

Instaling everything in 4k just stright up deletes directions in compass but the lag from the pictures is unbearable.

*EDIT 2*
Picking 1080p package option and 4k file in Interfaceshared0 section removed previously mentioned lag and it's bearable to play now but fix still would be nice.

compass.png

Edited by Petero48
2 hours ago, Fredas said:

Try the newest (0.51).  VUI+ support needed a patch after changes were made to VUI+ starting with 9.38, but the patch had been missing some details related to the compass.

Sadly issue still occurs but the method I mentioned in EDIT 2 may work as a workaround of some sorts.

20220912235051_1.jpg

3 hours ago, DenMagpie said:

Hello. There is a problem. When installing the archive in FOMM, it gives the following error:

"There was a problem during installation: element 'plugin' has an invalid element type descriptor. List of active elements: files, status flags. The mod is not installed."

I guess FOMM is getting tripped up on something that MO2 etc. simply aren't.  But I can work around it, I think.  See if FOMM is happier with this:

Forno and Fredas' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Alternative Release 0.51.7z

51 minutes ago, Petero48 said:

Still not working

My suggestion would be to use the 1K version of interfaceshared0.  This was the solution for another person earlier.  (And obviously stop using the test files I earlier provided.)  This compass scaling thing is 1) rare—like 1 in 100 users at most—and 2) an ongoing issue for anyone making UIs, as earlier noted.  It doesn't look like there's a solid consensus on how to address the phenomenon universally.  In this case, I've done all the cross-PC troubleshooting I can think of.  If I had an affected system in front of me, I could most likely come up with a fix eventually, but things are rarely that convenient.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:03 AM, Fredas said:

I guess FOMM is getting tripped up on something that MO2 etc. simply aren't.  But I can work around it, I think.  See if FOMM is happier with this:

Forno and Fredas' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Alternative Release 0.51.7z 30.75 MB · 1 download

No. Unfortunately it gives the same error. Although the original mod is installed and working.

On 9/12/2022 at 7:45 AM, Petero48 said:

Hello, I have a small issue with my compass when using this mod with Vanilla UI Plus. I tried most of the variants of installation and load order with your mod and Vanilla UI but alas with the same result. I've noticed that this issue does not occur when using Darnified UI, but on the other hand everything is too small there, and it makes my eyes hurt. Can you help me find a solution to my problem?

*EDIT*

Instaling everything in 4k just stright up deletes directions in compass but the lag from the pictures is unbearable.

*EDIT 2*
Picking 1080p package option and 4k file in Interfaceshared0 section removed previously mentioned lag and it's bearable to play now but fix still would be nice.

compass.png

I had this same problem just use the lowest possible resolution for the ui part of the package. This worked for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey @Fredas,

I am currently working on lewd vault girls for Fallout 4 (Since no one is touching fallout 4 vault girl anymore) and I was wanting to know if I could port some of these perk art to fallout 4 as animated swf files. TBH they are amazing! If I can't I understand and I will just have them for personal use. I wanted to ask first before I would ever post them anywhere bec I respect the author and artist. I would obviously give credit to both of you. Let me know if I can or can't and I will go with whatever you decide. Here is a small example of what I'm talking about.1066328314_nerdrage!2.png.0287db4b80d66242b8e8b23de4bb6284.png2089035218_nerdrage!1.png.64caa4b2a73c66f53cc4379fd4309f20.png

• 1 month later...