On 12/15/2022 at 11:58 AM, 6905790 said:

IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"|0x000007) AND
HasMagicEffect("dse-soulgem-oven.esp" | 0x00B9F6) AND
IsFemale()

triggers the animation for the player when you get the health/mana buffs from soulgem pregnancy

Not sure it belongs here but here goes. One of the really usefeul features of SGO3 I enjoyed using was the ability to turn the racial milk bottles into one of the default "Jug of Milk"  items from Hearthfire at a cooking pot, as I use a mod that makes the milk churns actually useful. It is especially handy when using the "Survival" CC or one of the various needs mods. Any chance next time you come around to do the next patch you could add those conversion recipes back? Or is that outside the scope of what you intend for the Integration Fork?

Edited by Railgunner2160
On 12/2/2022 at 3:18 PM, applesandmayo said:

I'll give both of these a shot today, thank you!! And agreed - I'd rather have it not affect the existing balls node functionality if it's not gonna work out in your desired fashion. I'll come back with some notes for both versions if that's helpful.

Hey there, can you report back on this? I'll decide whether to include the workaround in the main file (and take the time to optimize the workaround code, it's horrible rn).

2 hours ago, eldr3d said:

Hey there, can you report back on this? I'll decide whether to include the workaround in the main file (and take the time to optimize the workaround code, it's horrible rn).

I'm currently onto running/testing out 1.7, but so far, ball scaling has been working really well with 1.7, pre hotfix. I did get the recursion error, so I'm restarting my game to load in that hotfix.

What is the MO2 left pane load order for this with the hotfix? I currently have

SGO Beta8

SGO4 Integration Fork 1.7
Fork 1.7 hotfix1

SLIF patch for 1.7

SGO4 Tattoos.

Right now, the SLIF patch for 1.7 is overwriting files in the hotfix, which I assume should not be the case? Or should I be using the hotfix version entirely in place of the original 1.7 version?

JK, in place of, not overwrite.

Edited by applesandmayo
On 12/20/2022 at 10:18 AM, wareware said:

IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"|0x000007) AND
HasMagicEffect("dse-soulgem-oven.esp" | 0x00B9F6) AND
IsFemale()

triggers the animation for the player when you get the health/mana buffs from soulgem pregnancy

Thanks a lot, works pretty well. 

On 12/27/2022 at 5:10 PM, Railgunner2160 said:

Not sure it belongs here but here goes. One of the really usefeul features of SGO3 I enjoyed using was the ability to turn the racial milk bottles into one of the default "Jug of Milk"  items from Hearthfire at a cooking pot, as I use a mod that makes the milk churns actually useful. It is especially handy when using the "Survival" CC or one of the various needs mods. Any chance next time you come around to do the next patch you could add those conversion recipes back? Or is that outside the scope of what you intend for the Integration Fork?

Il add it to the list, you happen to remember to conversion ratio? was it 1-1 or?

5 hours ago, asdt123123 said:

Any idea why scaling doesn't work for me? New game, 3BA fully updated, reset config (Deleted the file in overwrite too). Maybe it's because I use papyrus tweaks on Nexus. feels like i missed a step in configuration

I have no idea, Try removing the integration fork, see if you have the same issue with default sgo4.

18 hours ago, Murphiee said:

I have no idea, Try removing the integration fork, see if you have the same issue with default sgo4.

Broken on both. Might be broken by papyrus tweaks tbh. That mod is just too good to go without though.

good news is your tweaks at least apply, and apply at the correct stages lol.

Edit: Think I figured it out. Soul Gem replaces the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE script with a non 3BA version. Other then that zero errors

FINAL EDIT: SOS Arousal Changes caused it! Removed it, problem completely solved. WTF?

Edited by asdt123123
5 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Question: What are you referring to? Is it part of another mod, or is a script included in SOS? I also had issues with the morphs not updating until I unequipped/reequipped a chest armor.

Your chest armor just doesnt have morphs built in bodyslide. My issue is from this mod

Guess I should have been more clear, I use TAWOBA I just don't use the bra or panties. For whatever reason the morphs don't update and apply to the "naked" body, however once I use a "Chest" armor the morphs suddenly update and actually appear. It's weird and odd. Since I don't use that mod I can naturally cross that off as a possibility.....

Edit: I've been using 3BA for over a year, and Bodyslide since the LE era. I know about building outfits and morphs, so not a complete noob to modding and all the outfits I use are 3BA bodyslides, just about the only things not 3BA are things like amulets and rings and those aren't 3BA still have the standard CBBE bodysilde morphs and I don't think the amulets and rings are causing the issue with the body....

Edited by Railgunner2160

Great mod with good animations, but I got one issue with birthing gems using the menu. I disabled all leveling before enabling the mod, and inserted 3 gems, when I decided to birth them after 2 filled up, the animation played, but nothing popped out, even though the animation played 3 times. Is there any incompatibility with other mods or just a bug?  

On 1/2/2023 at 3:21 PM, asdt123123 said:

Edit: Think I figured it out. Soul Gem replaces the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE script with a non 3BA version. Other then that zero errors

FINAL EDIT: SOS Arousal Changes caused it! Removed it, problem completely solved. WTF?

Yeah, i have a separate override for RaceMenuMorphsCBBE script that overrides sgo4, so i haven't noticed this issue. and even if you replace it, it will not break either mod, just change what "morphs" are visible in the racemenu editor.

Good to know SOS Arousal Changes Incompatibility, Adding to main page.

On 1/2/2023 at 8:21 PM, Railgunner2160 said:

I also had issues with the morphs not updating until I unequipped/reequipped a chest armor.

There was some double dipping and wonkiness with morph updates in the latest release, a fix is done and will be released in the next update.

On 1/3/2023 at 3:03 AM, Railgunner2160 said:

For whatever reason the morphs don't update and apply to the "naked" body, however once I use a "Chest" armor the morphs suddenly update and actually appear.

If morphs do not appear while naked AT ALL, try changing morphs manually in racemenu, if nothing happens it sounds like you have some mod that replaces your naked body and naked body morph files (just rerunning bodyslide on naked body will fix this) OR a mod that changes what "armor/body" is used while naked, one way to fix this issue is loading up everything in sseedit, and checking what "wornarmor" the player actor has.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update in progress.

Currently done:

Reimplementation of normal map switching, now less buggy. (also fixes armor randomly being reequipped during sexlab scenes.)

Fixed scaling not being instant upon calculation. (should fix size flipflop between minimum and large)

Plans before release:

1: Semen leveling. Higher level, bigger balls and more fertility.
2: Custom colors. (probably through MCM)
3: Option to level milks from produced and/or milked milks.
4: Make milk leveling diminishing returns additive, (allows for effective hardcap)
5: Debug config to set stats.
6: conversion to normal hearthfire milk.

Now is the time for more bug reports and/or suggestions if you have any.

On 1/3/2023 at 9:24 AM, hakimm3i said:

Hello,

Any chance you make lactis trigger on the milking stuff?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54017

Il take another look at the license and see what i can do, Author seems MIA.

On 1/5/2023 at 6:33 AM, clesh2311 said:

Great mod with good animations, but I got one issue with birthing gems using the menu. I disabled all leveling before enabling the mod, and inserted 3 gems, when I decided to birth them after 2 filled up, the animation played, but nothing popped out, even though the animation played 3 times. Is there any incompatibility with other mods or just a bug?  

Sounds like you are using the 1.7 version, uninstall the mod, install 1.7 hotfix instead. go back to a save before you installed SGO4 or clean your save proper.

Edited by Murphiee

Hello, Don't know how feesible this is but is it possible to: 

Add more armor to milk the PC/NPC? (MME has this where you can add armors) Auto "Milk" Semen with an armor/Item similar to the milkers? (even if it just and additional function on them.) Just a thought. Neither of these is a huge deal just interesting to think about