1 hour ago, Murphiee said:

Could you provide a copy of your settings file? also your latest papyrus log.

i will need both the default and custom.json files from configs\dse-soulgem-oven\settings

When is this happening? is it repeatable? the more information the better.

I got the same message.

I updated midgame from the 1.7 beta to 1.7 release, ( do not know, if it was much of an update). Before installation of 1.7 beta, i made a clean save. Th mod worked vell (aside the problem i have with the global settings: semen on/off, milk on/off and gems on/off).

Because the maturing of gems is way to fast, i deactivated gem leveling (only this setting got changed) after like 30 seconds my game got slow and froze. I visited this forum in order to see, if someone had the same thing. I installed the tool and started the save. After 20 seconds in game i got the message about recursive loop. The game did not freeze this time. I tried to switch the setting back, in the MCM but the it was completely empty, no options were loaded.

After some testing i just loaded the safe before i switcher gem leveling off. But no luck, The MCM was still empty. I remembered, that the confog is ssved in the config file and added the setting into the custom.txt from the default.txt and changed the value to true. After loading the save again, everything worken agyin with out any recursive loops.

I still have the problem of to fast maturing of gems.

Is it possible to edit the variable in the Custom file and use values lower than i can set in the MCM without braking anything? I can set in the MCM 0.5 as the loest valueWould a value of 0.1 or 0.05 in the config file brake anything?

Thanks

25 minutes ago, monty359 said:

-snip-

give config files.

yes its possible to manually edit config files, it will not break anything. but 0.5 means it will take 12 days to get fully grown gems. any faster and something is very broken.

Edit: Confirmed turning off gem leveling results in looots of issues, even on new game. Will work on a fix. Meanwhile use 1.6.4 or whatever.

Edited by Murphiee
7 hours ago, ravaner said:

Recursion Loop

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Recursion Loop

Try hotfix1.

Managed mid game update by:

1: turning off scaling for all actors.

2: setting milk and gems to empty through debug on all actors.

3: creating a new save.

4: purging said save of any mentions of dse-sgo through resaver.

5: installing the update.

6: re-enabling the mod, scaling and any other settings.

Not guaranteed to work, this just worked on my end.

Edited by Murphiee
21 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Could you provide a copy of your settings file? also your latest papyrus log.

i will need both the default and custom.json files from configs\dse-soulgem-oven\settings

When is this happening? is it repeatable? the more information the better.

is this why my game have been running slow? i installed the 1.7 version before the warning and couldnt figure out why my game is lagging

3 hours ago, ch4os14 said:

is this why my game have been running slow? i installed the 1.7 version before the warning and couldnt figure out why my game is lagging

Probably, i literally had function loop between a - b - c - a.

Is fixed in 1.7 hotfix1 tough. And should not have affected you unless you had gem leveling disabled.

I also have a suspicion that this mod causes my game to ctd. I was getting "game not responding" crashes every couple of minutes. The game didnt crash completely tho so im not able to see the crashlog. It got stuck and in Task Manager it was showing as "game not responding". I even tried the 1.7hotfix on a new save and when i enabled SGO it happened again. Tomorrow i will make a new save without SGO completely and see if it is actually SGO related crash.

Not sure if this is caused by the update, but gems arent birthing for me, actors do the animation and there is no notification saying it failed or anything. actors even do longer animations if told to birth all, but still no gems come out.

Milk works perfectly fine, not sure on semen, but dont tend to touch that. only the gems seem to be effected on this, even tried enabling the option to birth gems early, but still does not work.

leveling is turned off and was turned off before I installed the update. 

11 hours ago, R34x said:

Anyone knwo if this mod or the other normal swapping mod had any luck improving things with 3BA?

If you are talking about the normalmaps messing up on vagina, then no, its an issue with nioverride not expecting body to have extra parts, and applying said normal to every part.

14 hours ago, XarisZ said:

-snip-

Mod works on my end, sounds like you have some other mod/setting that causes breakage when combined with sgo4.

9 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

I just saw the 1.7 loop thing, already played with it( without hotfix) for like 3 hours total in the past few days with with gem and without gem, and have not ran into the problem, my recursion monitor shows nothing, tho just to be save ill still move on to the hotfix.

This issue only appears if you have

"GemLeveling": false,

set in your config (0 is also considered false)

If you have it set to true, the mod will work just fine. I do NOT recommend updating mid game, or you will have the same issues as the user below.

7 hours ago, habilon said:

-gemsnotbirthing-

leveling is turned off and was turned off before I installed the update. 

You updated while the recursion loop is active, this will break things. If you want to update mid save, you will have to follow these instructions:

1: turn on gem leveling. (with 1.7 installed)

2: turn off scaling for all actors.

3: set milk and gems to empty through debug on all actors.

4: Create a new save.

5: purge said save of any mentions of dse-sgo through resaver.

6: installing the update. (1.7 hotfix1)

7: re-enabling the mod, scaling and any other settings.

this doesnt happen in every game (maybe just in ones where mods are moved around or removed?) but character's body turns blue when getting pregnant with soulgems. checked bodyslide and the wombtex0 slider is what's causing the chaacter's skin to change, any way to fix this?

edit: after doing what ultimately ended up being nothing, the womb textures started working again. however every playthrough i keep getting the same texture even with the option disabled. i went into the integration mod and set the random texture pool to 8 like the installation instructions said but keep getting the same texture, is there any solution to either issue? otherwise awesome mod when it works!

Edited by Aycelist
5 hours ago, Murphiee said:

You updated while the recursion loop is active, this will break things. If you want to update mid save, you will have to follow these instructions:

1: turn on gem leveling. (with 1.7 installed)

2: turn off scaling for all actors.

3: set milk and gems to empty through debug on all actors.

4: Create a new save.

5: purge said save of any mentions of dse-sgo through resaver.

6: installing the update. (1.7 hotfix1)

7: re-enabling the mod, scaling and any other settings.

So.... what if I installed the hotfix and not the normal?

8 hours ago, Aycelist said:

-snip-

turning blue means missing textures, make sure you have the optional 8 pack wombtats if your settings require 8. (you should also NEVER move around mods if you want to keep your savefiles, it breaks a looot of things)

Double check that your custom config actually has said settings, there was an issue before where some configurations in the mcm didn't save into the custom config.

If everything looks proper, try on a new game. other than that i have no idea.

3 hours ago, habilon said:

So.... what if I installed the hotfix and not the normal?

Unsure what you mean, but hotfix is just 1.7 with a fixed script, while it requires save cleaning/new game, it shouldn't break your save outside of sgo4.

2 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Unsure what you mean, but hotfix is just 1.7 with a fixed script, while it requires save cleaning/new game, it shouldn't break your save outside of sgo4.

I meant that I downloaded the hotfix by itself thinking it was a fixed version of the 1.7.

seems that was what broke the script to pop out the gems as removing that hotfix file allowed me to push gems out again

3 hours ago, Murphiee said:

turning blue means missing textures, make sure you have the optional 8 pack wombtats if your settings require 8. (you should also NEVER move around mods if you want to keep your savefiles, it breaks a looot of things)

Double check that your custom config actually has said settings, there was an issue before where some configurations in the mcm didn't save into the custom config.

If everything looks proper, try on a new game. other than that i have no idea.

Assuming this is the correct place to be modifying the changes? And hmm, a lot of my sliders that are ticked off on MCM are on in the config, would i just have to ignore what's appearing on my MCM menu and just manually change these settings?

image.png.bf9d1f1aecdd1e1bd60591f6e1598ba4.png

edit: just checked again to see, and it seems like my game only chooses between wombtex0 (no texture) or wombtex1 instead of alternating between the 8 from the wombtex addon, any clue as to why it would b doing that? assuming at this point it would have to do with the actual settings i linked in the pic?

Edited by Aycelist

Was reading some of the comments. So are the animations part of Darkconsole’s SGO4? 

I really like some of the changes that were made, but the animations are just defecating animations which is a little off putting... I liked how in SGO3 you could cycle through a group of different animations.

On 10/7/2022 at 9:03 PM, applesandmayo said:

It's a bug in the that can be fixed from an edit to the save file. Turn your scanner off, then go into Resaver and search for 'dse_sgo_questgemui c403e3d5'. The leading 'c4' may only be pertinent to my game, but the rest should be static to the mod, I think. Anyway, remove that script, save, then load back in and enable your scanner.

Really useful, thank you

So, the Milk part of the mod is working fine but for some reason i can't get the soul gem part to work. I installe the 1.7 hotfix version and i was aonly able to get one soul gem into the actors and so i tried the 1.64 version and now actor aren't incubating any games. Help?