Glad my confusion with the diminishing returns wasn't just a 'me' thing and helped troubleshoot the mod a bit.

I want to give a few suggestions:

1) Extend the gem rate multiplier downwards so it can be lower than 0.5 like the other sliders.

2) A gem capacity increase based on level like milk and sperm (or just threshold for capacity to increase by 1 every certain number of levels).

3) Make a toggle so the pregnancy slider only applies once and based on the largest gem being incubated.

4) Diminishing returns or cap for gem stats (biological influence)? Not sure about this one but having a trade-off gem with negative stats is a bit weird with the gem stat multiplier for levels.

Some of these suggestions are to help with my multi-gem incubation usage of this mod. I'm not sure many people do multi-incubations like me though lol.

Thanks again for the continued work on this mod.

Edited by Asshole691

Firstly, all of those suggestions are great!

4 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

3) Make a toggle so the pregnancy slider only applies once and based on the largest gem being incubated.

I enjoy the pregnancy being the sum of all gems but a toggle would not hurt.

1) Extend the gem rate multiplier downwards so it can be lower than 0.5 like the other sliders.

I was actually thinking a gem rate multiplier negative slider, as in more gems make it harder for all of them to grow.

2) A gem capacity increase based on level like milk and sperm (or just threshold for capacity to increase by 1 every certain number of levels).

Lastly, I originally thought that you do have a gem capacity out of the box and it includes both the number of gems and the collective size of gems. So based on settings, for example having two grand gems and two petty gems would make it impossible for all of them to grow. Yet having no petty gems would allow the grand to grow into black soulgems.

Edited by Public_Swan
15 hours ago, WhiteShadow4 said:

-snip-

you need to input corresponding slider names for bhunp in sliders menus, the default setup is for 3ba.

10 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

4) Diminishing returns or cap for gem stats (biological influence)? Not sure about this one but having a trade-off gem with negative stats is a bit weird with the gem stat multiplier for levels.

1: this is per gem level, why would you ever want it below 0.5? its a multiplier to gem rate, meaning at 0.5 you halve your gem gain rate for each gem level, essentially turning off gems at level 2.

2: planned, but not anytime soon.

3: illogical, why?

4: supposed to cap at gem cap (black), will add to the list.

6 hours ago, Public_Swan said:

Lastly, I originally thought that you do have a gem capacity out of the box and it includes both the number of gems and the collective size of gems. So based on settings, for example having two grand gems and two petty gems would make it impossible for all of them to grow. Yet having no petty gems would allow the grand to grow into black soulgems.

that does sound interesting, but would be rough to implement. il keep it in mind but i doubt it will be implemented.

2 hours ago, Murphiee said:

1: this is per gem level, why would you ever want it below 0.5? its a multiplier to gem rate, meaning at 0.5 you halve your gem gain rate for each gem level, essentially turning off gems at level 2.

2: planned, but not anytime soon.

3: illogical, why?

4: supposed to cap at gem cap (black), will add to the list.

1) Original reason for the suggestion was that I was incubating gems too fast at 0.5 multiplier at around gem level 100.

I think it is adding whatever number is in 'multiplier' as a flat number to the 'Gem Stages Per Day' setting per level.

I assume this is unintentional based on how you explained it to me. Tested on 1.7.3 Hotfix2 with cleaned esp.

3) Its mainly an issue I face when having multiple gems. The sliders get ridiculous very quickly.

Lowering the sliders works fine if multiple gems are expected so its understandable if its a lot of work for not much gain.

It's just that the sliders will be underwhelming with only a single gem even if it is gem stage 5/6.

Thanks again for your work and sorry if I'm being annoying.

Edit: Noticed this in the console for the Gem Rate Multiplier thing.

Gem Stages Per Day: 1.00

Gem Rate Multiplier: 0.500
Gem Level: 121

Screenshot_131.png.f557a5977eb684bffaf7938d3ebe9bd8.png

Edited by Asshole691

Alright. I switched to 3BA, just for this mod. Installed everything correctly. Fill Her Up mod still works just fine. I can manually change belly scale in Racemenu. So everything seems working. BUT.... again. This mod's scaling is still not working. I don't get it. I am doing everything right. This is not my first rodeo. I have been using mods since 2011. I have installed 100 times more complicated things than this. 

I also tried uninstalling fill her up, in case there its a compability issue. So only mod modifying the scaling is this mod and still nope. I think I am about to give up. :(

22 hours ago, WhiteShadow4 said:

-snip-

22 hours ago, XarisZ said:

-snip-

21 hours ago, Public_Swan said:

-snip-

Works on my end.

Have you all tried on unchanged config files in a new game? sounds like you are updating mid game without performing a SGO4 script clean.

"easily" achieved by using ReSaver. search for dse and sgo and "purge" both plugins from the save. your stats are saved as storageutils, so any progress will still be there. No guarantees of save survival, but its what i have been doing.

Edited by Murphiee
4 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Works on my end.

Have you all tried on unchanged config files in a new game? sounds like you are updating mid game without performing a SGO4 script clean.

"easily" achieved by using ReSaver. search for dse and sgo and "purge" both plugins from the save. your stats are saved as storageutils, so any progress will still be there. No guarantees of save survival, but its what i have been doing.

Yeah im mid playthrough and just updating doesnt work.

If i just stick with 1.7.3 what are the issues again?

I always try everything on complete new game. As I say, scaling is not working. Its not a problem about your mod. I think problem is about original SGO, because scaling doesn't work when I only install original SGO. 

Well, anyways... Unless there is complete new version of this mod, without using original SGO4, I won't try fixing this. I give up. :( 

I just be happy with FHU I guess.

Edited by WhiteShadow4
On 1/30/2023 at 10:06 PM, WhiteShadow4 said:

Alright. I switched to 3BA, just for this mod. Installed everything correctly. Fill Her Up mod still works just fine. I can manually change belly scale in Racemenu. So everything seems working. BUT.... again. This mod's scaling is still not working. I don't get it. I am doing everything right. This is not my first rodeo. I have been using mods since 2011. I have installed 100 times more complicated things than this. 

I also tried uninstalling fill her up, in case there its a compability issue. So only mod modifying the scaling is this mod and still nope. I think I am about to give up. :(

Im using FHU,Fertility Mode and this mod at the same time and all work fine u're the one doing smthing wrong lol

I'm a using mods since 2011 and although I can't call myself a modder; I'm even a bit experianced enough to modify and edit any mod's files acording to my taste. So what I'm trying to say, I'm not a newby. I'm damn sure I'm not doing anything wrong and thats what makes it more annoying. If I were unexperianced in modding and this mod didn't work, I wouldn't care much. I would think I'm doing something wrong. But I'm not. :D And that makes me mad. 

There is literally no reason for this mod to not work on my PC. I'm doing everything right. At this point, only logical explenation is that I'm half blind or something and can't see the scaling on body. Problem must be my eyes. :D :(  The more I think about it the more it makes me mad. I will just give up and forget about this.

Edited by WhiteShadow4
On 1/30/2023 at 11:52 PM, XarisZ said:

With the latest hotfix my Databack/Debug tab doesnt load anymore and the power skill doesnt work either

edit:

both hotfixes broke my SGO, i reverted back to 1.7.3 it works

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Will try the 1.7.3 later, to see if it still works. But for now nither the power, nor some banks in MCM work. Although I tested 1.7.3 and it still doesn't work. I might have broken something else along the way.

Edited by zloiiojik
21 hours ago, Murphiee said:

对我有用。

你们都在新游戏中尝试过未更改的配置文件吗?听起来您正在更新游戏中期,而没有干净地执行 SGO4 脚本。

通过使用ReSaver“轻松”实现。搜索 DSE 和 SGO,并从保存中“清除”这两个插件。您的统计数据将保存为 storageutils,因此任何进度仍将存在。不能保证拯救生存,但这是我一直在做的事情。

image.png.2d94267fef4c98a108e2a143667228a6.pngimage.png.8fe2722c37df3bbe9894a93ff470c07b.pngSpecifically which ones should I clean up

23 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Yeah im mid playthrough and just updating doesnt work.

If i just stick with 1.7.3 what are the issues again?

gems not birthing while gemleveling is off, and diminishing returns breaking on large values.

20 hours ago, WhiteShadow4 said:

-snip-

14 hours ago, AegisReaper said:

-snip-

5 hours ago, zloiiojik said:

-snip-

4 hours ago, posuideqianzhihe two said:

-snip-

Check the new troubleshooting section in the main page. Do mind that 1.7.3 added a new requirement which you might be missing.

15 minutes ago, WhiteShadow4 said:

Its not missing.

Try with minimal load order, only Slab + SGO + requirements, If it doesn't work then something is wrong with your base installation (vr and AE not supported)

If it works, slowly enable mods until it no longer works to find conflict.

yeah sgo just randomly stopped working for me a good 19 hours in as in i can't get the debug or databank too load either or open the in game menu, It's like the whole mod just kicked the bucket on itself or something. 

Checking the save file shows a bunch of clone scripts being active, i rolled back to a previous save but the problem happened again, someone mentioned removing the hotpatches for 1.7.3 which for some reason worked on a save i have just minutes before i had the issue and as of a half hour in i have not had the issue come up again.

The file below is the faulty save i mentioned, i did try removing and cleaning the active scripts which temporary fixed the issue but the game would always crash after trying too save this way so i gave up on the save and reverted before this bug or whatever the issue is.

bandicam 2023-02-06 19-07-13-179.jpg

Edited by LinksSword

I have an advice. Gems will provide negative buffs if you want to birth filled gems. Because gems need your power to grow.

They will privide positive buffs if your insert filled gems, and in the end, they become empty. Because gems share their power with you. The bigger gems are, the more powerful the buffs are.