On 2/21/2023 at 6:32 AM, CrimsonDragonEmperor said:

For me it sometimes stops working if I try too many soulgems at once (did 6 and yes I made sure to set that amount in the mod config) slept for a bit to progress them faster. It then stopped working shortly after and whenever I tried to turn off the scanner, it would just say Widget is busy. It also stopped working after I acquired the Vampire Lord and I tired to go to a previous save before that and it still wasn't working (Maybe it stopped after I saved Serana and I just didn't notice). 

I haven't tried it yet, but I wonder if turning into a Werewolf would cause any issues.

My version is 1.6.640 (aka AE, The Steam version)

But I just want to say this. I love this mod and can't wait to see what the future holds.

Also I am very new to the whole moding process of Skyrim so it might just be a skill issue on my part...

Seconding this, only 1 soul gem at a time works in AE

So I'm not sure if it's a setting issue or what, but ever since an update... late december? gems don't seem to level up anymore. I'm using the "new" gem leveling toggle, if that makes a difference. No matter how many gems and how many "levels" my character goes through, she still only births lesser soulgems. I have the gem leveling settings at Threshold=6 and Leveling Cap=6. Is this what is causing the problem?

Hello I found a bug, if you max out the gem level beyond 99+ and 200+, the mod stops working and you can't do anything else with the mod: inserting, extracting gem or milk. Resetting the mod just before you hit the level cap helps to avoid this issue but it's not a decent fix.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:16 PM, WhiteShadow4 said:

I'm a using mods since 2011 and although I can't call myself a modder; I'm even a bit experianced enough to modify and edit any mod's files acording to my taste. So what I'm trying to say, I'm not a newby. I'm damn sure I'm not doing anything wrong and thats what makes it more annoying. If I were unexperianced in modding and this mod didn't work, I wouldn't care much. I would think I'm doing something wrong. But I'm not. :D And that makes me mad. 

There is literally no reason for this mod to not work on my PC. I'm doing everything right. At this point, only logical explenation is that I'm half blind or something and can't see the scaling on body. Problem must be my eyes. :D :(  The more I think about it the more it makes me mad. I will just give up and forget about this.

Bro you are not alone, all it sudden the belly scale stopped working. must be some other mod broke this.

On 2/23/2023 at 8:40 AM, Murphiee said:

Awaiting testing results.

Here you go.
Loaded up a game with the PC not carrying any gems/milk/semen, inserted 12 semens, then slept for some number of hours.
Woke up, belly expanded, and the SGO wheel power and debug menus were not responsive at all. I could access other menu options, didnt try editing any settings though. You can see near the bottom of the log the stack errors relating to SGO. Doesnt seem to have a problem with Better Third Person selection.

I will note I do have the SGO Slif Patch 1.7 overwriting 1.7.4, as it seems 1.7.4 was missing the SLIF Scrotum scaling. I now have the main SGO mod plugin, and another plugin, SGO Integration Fork.esp.
It looks like the majority of my errors are coming from the QuestBody_Main, which the 1.7 Slif patch is overwriting in the 1.7.4. I'll start a fresh game and remove the SLIF patch. Does 1.7.4 have SLIF scaling for all scalable elements in this?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by applesandmayo

So my character has 3 gems that show as 100% on the widget, and "6" on the  data. And still no gems can be birthed :(

EDIT: I enabled "early birth" to see if it would fix. And it did birth the 100% full soulgem correctly, but it was birthed as black gem (thus wrong l level, this was supposed tobe my first soulgem) and empty...

Edited by cavaleirojustica

Still getting roughly the same error.

[03/07/2023 - 01:11:54PM] Error: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [dse_sgo_QuestBody (D70022ED)].dse_sgo_questbody_main.ActorUpdateMilk() - "dse_sgo_QuestBody_Main.psc" Line 324
    [dse_sgo_QuestBody (D70022ED)].dse_sgo_questbody_main.ActorUpdate() - "dse_sgo_QuestBody_Main.psc" Line 62
    [dse_sgo_QuestUpdateLoop (D7000D63)].dse_sgo_questupdateloop_main.OnUpdate() - "dse_sgo_QuestUpdateLoop_Main.psc" Line 45
[03/07/2023 - 01:11:55PM] Error: Misc stat "Posions Mixed" is not a stat.
stack:

Currently using Beta 8 and 1.7.4. This time I'm not using the SLIF addon patch from 1.7, but I'm not getting scaling for scrotums for TRX, UNP, UNP High poly, TRX Horse. Only getting scaling on ERF Futanari.

Papyrus.0.log

On 3/7/2023 at 8:37 PM, applesandmayo said:

Still getting roughly the same error.

[03/07/2023 - 01:11:54PM] Error: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [dse_sgo_QuestBody (D70022ED)].dse_sgo_questbody_main.ActorUpdateMilk() - "dse_sgo_QuestBody_Main.psc" Line 324
    [dse_sgo_QuestBody (D70022ED)].dse_sgo_questbody_main.ActorUpdate() - "dse_sgo_QuestBody_Main.psc" Line 62
    [dse_sgo_QuestUpdateLoop (D7000D63)].dse_sgo_questupdateloop_main.OnUpdate() - "dse_sgo_QuestUpdateLoop_Main.psc" Line 45
[03/07/2023 - 01:11:55PM] Error: Misc stat "Posions Mixed" is not a stat.
stack:

Currently using Beta 8 and 1.7.4. This time I'm not using the SLIF addon patch from 1.7, but I'm not getting scaling for scrotums for TRX, UNP, UNP High poly, TRX Horse. Only getting scaling on ERF Futanari.

Papyrus.0.log 1.91 MB · 0 downloads

How even are you getting scaling for erf futa? im using that and have not managed to get morph scalings to work, its a mystery to me.

Mind sending me your default config/custom config file?

Kind of in the middle of a lot of studying, so modding will have to wait, il see what i can do once i got some spare time tough.

Edited by Murphiee

Main menu will 100% broke when i use puzzle door of the golden claw in bleak falls barrow. is this a bug or something? How can i avoid this?

edit:

seen like some of the function is already broke cause gem levels reach 200, puzzle door is just boost it.

Edited by FreakingMolk
4 hours ago, Murphiee said:

How even are you getting scaling for erf futa? im using that and have not managed to get morph scalings to work, its a mystery to me.

Mind sending me your default config/custom config file?

Kind of in the middle of a lot of studying, so modding will have to wait, il see what i can do once i got some spare time tough.

Sorry, I should have mentioned the scaling I'm seeing on ERF is definitely the scaling being handled by SGO, not morphs by SLIF. Whatever work was done for morphs in the 1.7 SLIF patch worked for all of my loaded schlongs

Edited by applesandmayo
2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Sorry, I should have mentioned the scaling I'm seeing on ERF is definitely the scaling being handled by SGO, not morphs by SLIF. Whatever work was done for morphs in the 1.7 SLIF patch worked for all of my loaded schlongs

give config?

What is the compatibility with SL Survival and MME like. 

I've noticed that in previous iterations of the mod the SL Survival Widget didn't play well with SGO4 fork.

In terms of SGO and MME I don't really want two competing systems vying for control either.

Is there an easy way to make them play nice?

12 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

What is the compatibility with SL Survival and MME like. 

I've noticed that in previous iterations of the mod the SL Survival Widget didn't play well with SGO4 fork.

In terms of SGO and MME I don't really want two competing systems vying for control either.

Is there an easy way to make them play nice?

Widget is wonky in the original mod, i have not touched it, so its still wonky and unstable in the integration fork.

i don't use sl survival, so i have no idea if this mod breaks said widgets.

You can disable the milk portion of the mod by going into the config and setting autoenablemilk to false (or 0). then install the MME Sgo4 patch and you will have preg through SGO4 and milk through mme. (if the patch works, i have not tested)