On 10/30/2022 at 7:58 PM, Murphiee said:

Works with 1.5.97. Unknown if it works with AE.

Yup, it works pretty good. Not sure how to get NPCs to show up in the Databank but I do currently have Lydia being useful while sat at my home right now. Busy 'baking'.

SLIF Patch for other versions:

1.7 hotfix1

1.7.3 (hotfix1)

SLIF Patch for version 1.6.3

I made a simple SLIF Patch. @Murphiee feel free to integrate this. API hasn't ever changed afaik so this should be low-maintenance. When using this, I recommend combining it with Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper, which will not only work for SGO4, but all belly inflation.

Requirements:

Priority:

1. SGO4 is overridden by
  2. SGO4 Integration Fork is overridden by
  3. This patch

Completely unrelated issue (occurs without patch): I can't seem to change any setting. I can click on the debug buttons and exit the menu, that works, but any slider or checkmark will just revert once I leave the tab, don't even have to close the menu for that. I'm using MO2 in case that's relevant.

Edit: Another unrelated note: It would be insanely cool if there was a possibility of integrating birthing and pushing out cum from Fill Her Up.

SGO4 Integration Fork SLIF Patch.zip

Edited by eldr3d
Update
On 11/2/2022 at 4:52 PM, eldr3d said:

-snip-

Neat, however id rather not support mods that i do not myself use. I will link your post in main post tough.

On a side note, looks like i messed up some conditions for normalmap swapping and wombtats, if you have not had any issues with them it is fine to continue using the mod while i work on a fix.

On 11/2/2022 at 10:52 AM, eldr3d said:

I made a simple SLIF Patch. @Murphiee feel free to integrate this. API hasn't ever changed afaik so this should be low-maintenance. When using this, I recommend combining it with Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper, which will not only work for SGO4, but all belly inflation.

Completely unrelated issue (occurs without patch): I can't seem to change any setting. I can click on the debug buttons and exit the menu, that works, but any slider or checkmark will just revert once I leave the tab, don't even have to close the menu for that. I'm using MO2 in case that's relevant. Seems

Edit: Another unrelated note: It would be insanely cool if there was a possibility of integrating birthing and pushing out cum from Fill Her Up.

SGO4 Integration Fork SLIF Patch.zip 16.76 kB · 23 downloads

Scrotum scaling seems to break with this slif patch. I also don't see any instance where scrotum scaling is registered in SLIF.

New update.

1.6.4:

Womb tat now scales from 0 to 0.1, meaning you get full visibility through most of incubation.
Fixed lingering wombtat is being overwritten by scaling wombtat
fixed normalmaps not being reset when empty. (still janky)
Rebuilt from beta 8, might contain bugs.

Requires new game.

On 10/24/2022 at 10:59 PM, Murphiee said:

This should not be the case, i copy pasted the manual birthing code. But i guess something messed up. il take a look next time im working on the mod.

When i first read this, i thought about the feature, how it was before you added the gem leveling. But now, with gem leveling on, it is only possible to birth gems, when all are matured. The code is working correctly!?

Is is it possible to change it to somewhat like this?:

on orgasm event:

if max lvl gem in belly >0

then birth one gem

else

If you also can make a on orgasm birthing/milking cool-down (ca. 10 sec or adjustable in the MCM), that would be great.

cheers

On 11/15/2022 at 1:41 PM, monty359 said:

-snip-

Redid a bunch of code, Added option to birth early. should fix your issue, planning on a birth all feature on orgasm, but not quite there yet.

On 11/15/2022 at 1:41 PM, monty359 said:

If you also can make a on orgasm birthing/milking cool-down (ca. 10 sec or adjustable in the MCM), that would be great.

tbh, no idea how to make local cooldowns like that, im mostly just copy pasting code around hoping it works.

Time for a beta test release: 1.7.0

Gem leveling now counts incubation stages instead of gems birthed.
Gem levels are now per gem instead of a threshold, allows smoother scaling.
Added optional diminishing milk leveling returns.
Added option to allow early birthing.
Added option to toggle wether or not gem level decides gem stage birthed, if off defaults to "vanilla" Behavior.

SGO4 Integration Fork 1.7 Beta Test.rar

If anyone wants to help with testing, just mess around with the mod, check the mcm toggles and ui, mention if it is understandable or not, now is the time for minor issues.

Edited by Murphiee

I was messing around with the mod and found a fix for insertion failing and timing out after the first gem, It is caused by the insert script trying to call an animation that is technically already playing, which causes it to not actually play at all.

I've made a small little fix That replaces SGO's dse_sgo_ContainInsertGem script. I've also added the ability for both insert animations to be played as the original code would only play 1 of the 2 on repeat insertions.

Also. The 2nd insertion animation was missing the needed animation events so i had to edit and regenerate the behavior file.

To install: Simply overwrite / replace the original files and rerun FNIS/Nemesis.

Enjoy.

SGO4 Fix.zip

Edited by thepootis12
4 hours ago, thepootis12 said:

I was messing around with the mod and found a fix for insertion failing and timing out after the first gem, It is caused by the insert script trying to call an animation that is technically already playing, which causes it to not actually play at all.

I've made a small little fix That replaces SGO's dse_sgo_ContainInsertGem script. I've also added the ability for both insert animations to be played as the original code would only play 1 of the 2 on repeat insertions.

Also. The 2nd insertion animation was missing the needed animation events so i had to edit and regenerate the behavior file.

To install: Simply overwrite / replace the original files and rerun FNIS/Nemesis.

Enjoy.

SGO4 Fix.zip 12.64 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for the fix, on my loadout it works as advertized.

On 11/21/2022 at 9:02 PM, Murphiee said:

Time for a beta test release: 1.7.0

Gem leveling now counts incubation stages instead of gems birthed.
Gem levels are now per gem instead of a threshold, allows smoother scaling.
Added optional diminishing milk leveling returns.
Added option to allow early birthing.
Added option to toggle wether or not gem level decides gem stage birthed, if off defaults to "vanilla" Behavior.

SGO4 Integration Fork 1.7 Beta Test.rar 989.07 kB · 8 downloads

If anyone wants to help with testing, just mess around with the mod, check the mcm toggles and ui, mention if it is understandable or not, now is the time for minor issues.

Thanks for the update:

after some limited testing:

The changes to the milk leveling need better description on MCM, I did not figuere out, what the new options do. The old setting for MilkCApMultiplier is not there anymore? Bug or feature? If it is a feature, how can i cap the milk capacity now?

Some of the new options appear to be wrong labeled in the MCM.

If there are different levfels of gems in the belly, the birthing is still not possible (do not know, if it was a part of the update).

Could you write down the formulas for the new leveling features?

Thanks again

16 hours ago, monty359 said:

-snip-

if you set milk threshold to 100, with a milkthreshold mult at 0, all additional milk leveling (100 - 200) will get a 0% multiplier. Effectively a hardcap

if you set it to 100, with a multiplier of 50, all milk leveling above 100 will get a 50% multiplier,  effectively making you have to produce 300 milks to get to milk level 200, Once above milk level 200 the multiplier gets applied again, making every additional produced milk only worth 1/4th, at milk level 300: 1/8th and so on.

Found them mcm errors, will fix.

Early birthing works on my end, make sure you start without your old config files.

Every gem incubates from stage 0 (none) to stage 6 (black soulgem)

New gem leveling counts every 1 stage as one gem level, this means you can no longer level from inserting black soul gems and insta birthing. Also allows for early birthing toggle not to cheese stuff.

20 hours ago, thepootis12 said:

Enjoy.

SGO4 Fix.zip 12.64 kB · 7 downloads

Nice! can confirm it works ingame.

Mind if i include this in the main post? either as a separate download or integrated into the fork (of course with credits.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, im trying to implement a leveling rate normalizer, but im trash at math.

One of the perks of leveling is increased milk gain rate, but that leads to a runaway leveling rate.

For example, with milklevelinggainmult at 1.02, you will have produced a total of 700 milks in the same time as it takes a non leveling npc to produce 300 milks.

The formula being TotalMilked = BaseMilkRate+ (1.02^BaseMilkRate) -1

I need some way to bring said 700 down to 300 so the leveling rate stays flat while milk gain can increase normally.

If anyone has any idea how to implement this, do feel free to share.

Edited by Murphiee
6 hours ago, Murphiee said:

Mind if i include this in the main post?

Sure go ahead.

6 hours ago, Murphiee said:

On another note, im trying to implement a leveling rate normalizer, but im trash at math.

First thing that comes to mind would be logarithmic scaling. For example Log2(x).
With X being the amount of milk produced and the result being the multiplier to the production rate. With Log2 You would get a multiplier of 10 after having produced 1024 milk bottles.

26 minutes ago, thepootis12 said:

Sure go ahead.

Neat, will credit.

26 minutes ago, thepootis12 said:

First thing that comes to mind would be logarithmic scaling. For example Log2(x).
With X being the amount of milk produced and the result being the multiplier to the production rate. With Log2 You would get a multiplier of 10 after having produced 1024 milk bottles.

I think you misunderstand my issue. The extra gain rate scaling is already there, every milk level increases further milk production by a small amount.

This however results in an ever increasing leveling rate. I need some magic math formula to "nullify" the exponential scaling when calculating milk levels.

1 hour ago, La furie du Dragon said:

choose the color of the wombtats.

Currently the mod picks from 5 different hard coded values, i could make those part of the config, allowing users to freely pick their "color".

Alternatively a color picker in the actual mcm should be possible, kind of have no idea how currently tough. might look into it.

Adding to list.

6 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

Currently the mod picks from 5 different hard coded values, i could make those part of the config, allowing users to freely pick their "color".

Alternatively a color picker in the actual mcm should be possible, kind of have no idea how currently tough. might look into it.

Adding to list.

I know that slavetats has a color picker, maybe you could do something with it ?

Another small feature:

Would it be possible to add a new option for stripping, that allows to define in the MCM, what slot is to be stripped for Birthing/inserting abd for milking?

I use TAWOBAE mod for the outfits and the options now available are not fitting very well to my liking. For example i would like to be able to set the stripping of slot 56 (bra) for milking and slot 49 (panty) for birthing/inserting.

Thanks

i think it needs a pregweight off toggle.

i think pregweight is making the belly into a torpedo for me.

edit: ya i think pregweight has totally hijacked my char and there's no controls for it. belly looks like flying saucer and breasts are bigger than basketballs, even with no gems or milk inside.

edit 2:

what's causing my issue was SLIF, which you said you don't use but i think a disable weight gain toggle would be nice for more compatibility.

Edited by sekuzeku
1 hour ago, sekuzeku said:

what's causing my issue was SLIF, which you said you don't use but i think a disable weight gain toggle would be nice for more compatibility.

Honestly there's no problem with using SLIF, but you need to set up the sliders properly. SLIF is not a plug-and-play mod, you need the Tullius (if using 3BA) config and switch all the NIOverride settings to 0. You can also customize how much the breasts/belly inflate in SLIF.

I've been having some troubles with the pregnancy and milking sliders, it isn't applying the changes when the requirements are met. I tried a couple fixes but I am a little new to the modding scene. I know I can add morphs into the sliders, and that it could fix my problem, but I don't understand how to work it. Anyone know where I should start?