New update out. 1.7.4:

Integrated 1.7.3 hotfix 1 and 2 into main mod. (they were patches before).
Removed (it triggeres) spam from soultint spell.
Negative values now work properly for gemleveling (maybe).
Negative values now work properly for milkleveling (maybe).
Gem rate now has a cap (gemlevelcap * gemlevelthreshold).

Get it in the main page.

This may just be a me problem, but just incase it's not I thought I'd mention it here. Came back to skyrim after some months and got my usual load order back up. I kept having this issue where, even at the start of a playthrough, starting with the second encounter, SGO would just stop working. Could not access main menu or debug, and main functions stopped.

After troubleshooting found that removing this mod resolved it. Removed any other script heavy mods I was running, but same issue with this included. Tried going back to 1.6.4 as that seemed to be the last version to not need a hotfix, and the issue resolved. It would appear that some change in between 1.6.4 and 1.7.4 is breaking the mod, at least for me. I'll just continue with what works for now. Just thought I'd report incase others are having the same issue. Would not surprise me if it was something I was doing wrong, but you never know.

Do you have document please?

Original mod was simple. You have sex and you can see the growth of the gem (%) and milk (%)

This one does not show anything - it just says Gem and no milk production at all.

In MCM it just says (5,5,5,5,5,5) what does 5 mean? Does it mean the gems are now Black soul gems?

MCM entries and options are confusing the hell out of me - too many options that

does not seem to do anything.Really seem unnecessary only because I don't understand it.

What is milk leveling etc. no proper explanation.

Does it level with NPC skills? What is the purpose?

Can someone help me set the options so I can just use it like the original mod please.

Can some kind soul Please help me.

On 2/14/2023 at 3:51 PM, padezaw said:

use it like the original mod

If you do not change any of the default options, the mod will function as close to the  original Sgo4 beta 8 as possible, only including bugfixes and additional mcm options.

you can still use the original sgo4 beta8 mod, nothing forces you to use this fork.

On 2/14/2023 at 5:39 AM, nuka_riceball said:

Excuse me, Is there any way to apply SGO to player and followers only?

You can disable automatic activation of semen/gems/milk in the debug menu, doing so will result in newly encountered actors not being able to make others preg or be preg.

On 2/14/2023 at 7:42 AM, Dumuzi said:

It would appear that some change in between 1.6.4 and 1.7.4 is breaking the mod.

This has been reported by multiple other people, but i can't replicate it myself. Have you tried the usual? Minimal load order with a new game?

On 2/13/2023 at 11:42 PM, Dumuzi said:

This may just be a me problem, but just incase it's not I thought I'd mention it here. Came back to skyrim after some months and got my usual load order back up. I kept having this issue where, even at the start of a playthrough, starting with the second encounter, SGO would just stop working. Could not access main menu or debug, and main functions stopped.

After troubleshooting found that removing this mod resolved it. Removed any other script heavy mods I was running, but same issue with this included. Tried going back to 1.6.4 as that seemed to be the last version to not need a hotfix, and the issue resolved. It would appear that some change in between 1.6.4 and 1.7.4 is breaking the mod, at least for me. I'll just continue with what works for now. Just thought I'd report incase others are having the same issue. Would not surprise me if it was something I was doing wrong, but you never know.

I am having the same kind of issue.  Get the game going on a new playthrough, set things up.  Start up SGO and it works fine until the second time you try to have sex.

Murphiee, do you have a list of console commands we could try and reboot the mod?  It won't let us do it through the MCM once the scripts start infinite looping or failing or whatever is happening (I can't tell as there's no obvious indicator of a problem until you try to open the monitor or the SGO main menu and it fails to do anything).

6 hours ago, Murphiee said:

This has been reported by multiple other people, but i can't replicate it myself. Have you tried the usual? Minimal load order with a new game?

Yes, it was a new game to start as I had just finished installing skyrim back after some time away. Then another new save with minimal load order and same latest version, same issue. Then another new save with this mod removed, which is when it started working. Then another new save with previous version, 1.6.4. The last of which it kept working. I thought about testing further with the 2 hotfixed versions in between, but at that point I just wanted to play.

Edited by Dumuzi
7 hours ago, Dumuzi said:

Yes, it was a new game to start as I had just finished installing skyrim back after some time away. Then another new save with minimal load order and same latest version, same issue. Then another new save with this mod removed, which is when it started working. Then another new save with previous version, 1.6.4. The last of which it kept working. I thought about testing further with the 2 hotfixed versions in between, but at that point I just wanted to play.

1.7.3 version has no problem. But there will be problems if hotfix is installed

10 hours ago, posuideqianzhihe two said:

1.7.3 version has no problem. But there will be problems if hotfix is installed

I downgraded my version and it's working for me so far.

Does anyone know how to use the milker? Or where you're 'supposed' to get it from? I just used the console but there must be a proper in-game method, right?

I get my character to equip it, and it gives me a message about attaching, but it never seems to do anything.

hi

I am using Skyrim SE V1.6.640 (I believe it is classed as AE?)

I keep getting:

[SGO] widget is busy, try again in a moment

notice whenever I activate "[SGO4] Main Menu..." or the other one that scans soul gems under Powers.

Is this a SGO4 error of widgets? don't know?
Can someone help.

Edited by padezaw
3 hours ago, padezaw said:

I am using Skyrim SE V1.6.640 (I believe it is classed as AE?)

AE is not supported in the original mod, and i have not touched widgets at all. You could try to turn off widgets, but unsure if the mod will function at all on AE.

I'm moderately lost with the gem leveling.

So, there is "gem leveling cap". It sets the maximum size of gems.

Then there is gem level threshold that regulates, how many gem levels do I need for the next stage. 

Thus, if my level is 50 and my threshold is 25, I'm expecting to have 50/25=2-nd tier gems, which would be lesser ones. However, this leads to petty gems. Where am I not understanding it?

13 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

I'm moderately lost with the gem leveling.

So, there is "gem leveling cap". It sets the maximum size of gems.

Then there is gem level threshold that regulates, how many gem levels do I need for the next stage. 

Thus, if my level is 50 and my threshold is 25, I'm expecting to have 50/25=2-nd tier gems, which would be lesser ones. However, this leads to petty gems. Where am I not understanding it?

Could be something off with my math, or yours, you have the correct assumption on how it should work tough.

Few other people are reporting it too, 1.7.4 eventually stops working altogether. Can't access the MCM, can't access the power menu. Only fix is going back to a previous save where it was working.

I think, note, haven't tried this out yet, but I will right now - I think that using 'Better Third Person Selection', and then hitting the menu wheel key while something is selected by that mod that isn't an NPC is what's causing the lockup, but I haven't tested exactly that case yet.

For me it sometimes stops working if I try too many soulgems at once (did 6 and yes I made sure to set that amount in the mod config) slept for a bit to progress them faster. It then stopped working shortly after and whenever I tried to turn off the scanner, it would just say Widget is busy. It also stopped working after I acquired the Vampire Lord and I tired to go to a previous save before that and it still wasn't working (Maybe it stopped after I saved Serana and I just didn't notice). 

I haven't tried it yet, but I wonder if turning into a Werewolf would cause any issues.

My version is 1.6.640 (aka AE, The Steam version)

But I just want to say this. I love this mod and can't wait to see what the future holds.

Also I am very new to the whole moding process of Skyrim so it might just be a skill issue on my part...

I don't know if this will help you guys or not but when I had issues with the MCM and Power menu not working, I went back to a previous save where it was working and went into the MCM Debug setting and reset the tracked slaves list. It doesn't always clear the entire list of tracked NPCs but SGO4 will work again for a good amount of time before I need to clear the list again.

Perhaps there should be a way for SGO4 to automatically get rid of NPCs who haven't been interacted with in a long time off the list so it doesn't keep building up to large numbers that SGO4 just straight up dies

I've noticed that balls seem to only scale with pregnancy on the player character. Higher gem score = bigger balls.

Also, I'm confused about the fertility chance. I'm using the preg chance setting. At fertility chance 0% I would expect it to be impossible to get inseminated yet it's still pretty frequent. How does this calculation work?

On 2/21/2023 at 8:36 PM, MaxPower said:

Any way to reset the body part nodes? In case using lingering effects and then wanting to reset back to original?

Use the sgo4 power on an npc and toggle off scaling. this will also remove lingering scaling.

On 2/19/2023 at 8:42 PM, applesandmayo said:

I think, note, haven't tried this out yet, but I will right now - I think that using 'Better Third Person Selection', and then hitting the menu wheel key while something is selected by that mod that isn't an NPC is what's causing the lockup, but I haven't tested exactly that case yet.

Awaiting testing results.

On 2/21/2023 at 3:32 PM, CrimsonDragonEmperor said:

-snip-

The original mod only supports SE 1.57 or whatever, before the minidlc update. and by extension the same is true for this fork. The debugmenu bug does sound familiar and has been reported before, unsure if its because of AE or not tough.

2 hours ago, Public_Swan said:

I've noticed that balls seem to only scale with pregnancy on the player character. Higher gem score = bigger balls.

Also, I'm confused about the fertility chance. I'm using the preg chance setting. At fertility chance 0% I would expect it to be impossible to get inseminated yet it's still pretty frequent. How does this calculation work?

That doesn't seem right... i double checked my code and ball size calculations have nothing to do with gem levels.

Fertility chance is a %roll, there is base fertility and weight fertility, weight fertility is first multiplied with your current weight (weight goes from 0-1 usually, but can be higher at higher gem levels) then added together with base fertility to get your average fertility. This value also increases and decreases according to time of month (according to config settings)

once a final % value is decided, that is your fertility chance. Semen leveling can multiply this chance further, but on the "male" actors side.

4 hours ago, Public_Swan said:

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding! What does set the scaling in motion then? It doesn't seem to be semen amount nor semen level.

If semen leveling is enabled, then semen level. If not, amount.

Morphs are currently broken for semen sliders from my testing.

Edited by Murphiee