What are you drinking?

4 minutes ago, Flare-oujo said:

Monster Monarch ?

I like the green ones, a lot of the others just taste...uncanny, if uncanny can be a taste.

6 hours ago, beefers said:

I had my first taste of tequila on Christmas day.  As a non-drinker it was very warm and tasted of licorice.  Once was enough :D

I am still drinking the same shit girly ass cocktails lmao

i have blood tests on monday so I can't drink anything alcoholic. first time I been 100% sober for like...a long time...prolly a year and a half, maybe 2 years

so I'm drinking iced tea

18 hours ago, SororitasSimp said:

I'm drinking Russian Standard vodka; its my fave vodka. I was smart enough to stockpile multiple cases of it when it was still available :D

I like vodka but I like blueberry wine more

I usually drink tea (in tea bags)? I have a cup and a special teapot to prepare it, doing that ritual relaxes me.
On weekends I drink beer, I love to try all the types that exist. Some of my favorites are Blue Moon (Belgian White) and Black Creatures (from Black Sheep), but I also like red and black beer.

When I go out with friends I like to drink gin with strawberries (delicious) and tequila with mango (although a shot of tequila between beers is not bad at all?).

Right now, Coffee, Mmm Coffee!!

When going for a bottle of wine, nothing beats our local, St. James Winery. Try the Blackberry, Pink Catawba, Peach, Schoolhouse Red, Velvet Red. Hell it's all good! Try some, you will like it!

https://www.stjameswinery.com/

ST.JAMES_HeritageWines_Logo_Primary_Black-compressed.png

Velvet-Red.png

Pink-Catawba-for-website.png

Fruit-Wine-1.jpg

Edited by caveman74
21 hours ago, caveman74 said:

ttps://www.stjameswinery.com/

will definitely give it a go

can already feel my alcoholism getting worse :D

Edited by Etrius vanRandr
51 minutes ago, Etrius vanRandr said:

Another couple of bottles of this shit...My profile don't lie when I say I'm an alcoholic lmao

a.jpg

Damn you got a beast ass PC, hell yeah dude.

I'm drinking Dom Perignon champagne that i was gifted recently. Well, not right now cause it's the wrong time of day but yeah.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Well, not right now cause it's the wrong time of day but yeah

man I drink at all times of day lmao don't let some arbitrary social construct of time get in the way of feeling good

2 minutes ago, Etrius vanRandr said:

man I drink at all times of day lmao don't let some arbitrary social construct of time get in the way of feeling good

Lmao that's awesome bro. I can't drink as much as you cause it'll kill my physique and my partner will yell at me for getting drunk during daytime XD

50 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Lmao that's awesome bro. I can't drink as much as you cause it'll kill my physique and my partner will yell at me for getting drunk during daytime XD

Ah yes, partners. I'm a bit of a whore and sleep around XD

Hopefully my blood test from monday will come back and my liver won't be dead

2 minutes ago, Etrius vanRandr said:

Ah yes, partners. I'm a bit of a whore and sleep around XD

Hopefully my blood test from monday will come back and my liver won't be dead

Oh me and my partner are both massive whores lol, it's an open relationship so we both fuck around all the time (it's also her job so yeah).

Depending on your genetics you'll do relatively fine. I know some people can live a long life despite drinking a lot while others get wrecked halfway through, you know yourself the best so calculate your risks accordingly. Nothing wrong with scaling it back a little, just saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a couple of Old Fashioneds tonight for dinner and finishing up with a Mexican Coca Cola at home - pint glass with ice for maximum enjoyment.

Saying that I drink alot is probably an understatement.   Every two weeks, the recycle bin I roll out is full of sake bottles,  bourbon bottles,  beer bottles.   Pretty much out of sake right now but getting more tomorrow.  Hot sake is great for winter nights.

That reminds me, I can do hot toddies too. 

Edited by Celedhring