What are you drinking?

it's been 8 months and i've cut down my drinking significantly, instead of 4-5 bottles of wine a week I'm down to maybe half a bottle a day on a good day

On 10/24/2023 at 4:48 AM, Etrius vanRandr said:

it's been 8 months and i've cut down my drinking significantly, instead of 4-5 bottles of wine a week I'm down to maybe half a bottle a day on a good day

Yeah never mind, PTSD sucks

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm not. Though I'm contemplating a bottle of wine for the evening :)

i completely exhausted the little supply i had bc i hadnt planned on drinking this much now i cant stop shaking ???

just gonna ride this one out

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, sexyangelprincess said:

maple praline latte

barefoot peach fruitscato but i had most of it last night along with a bottle of blueberry and i think it was strawb 

On 12/4/2023 at 7:40 PM, ispolded said:

Vimto, the best drink of all time

try mixing barefoot blueberry fruitscato with barefoot lemon fruitscato and then using a carbonation machine to turn it into champaign, it's fuckin amazing

Reverse osmosis filtered tap water, run through a vortexer for restructuring with unrefined celtic seasalt for electrolytes/mineralization and fresh lemon juice for increased electrical potential and alkalinity.

Earlier I had some Organic coca cola eqsue drink made from herbs with nothing cursed in it. It was really really cool. I haven't had anything resembling Soda since 2017 apart from the occasional Ginger beer.

14 hours ago, ButterScotchMuffin said:

Reverse osmosis filtered tap water, run through a vortexer for restructuring with unrefined celtic seasalt for electrolytes/mineralization and fresh lemon juice for increased electrical potential and alkalinity.

r/hydrohomies would like to speak with you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm new around here, just browsing and observing with a well-earned glass of red wine :wine: It's been a long 11 days working nonstop for me, so I'm really enjoying these 4 days off to relax and unwind!

• 2 weeks later...