What are you drinking?

11 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Lol but for real though, been drinking this for now. I'm really surprised how much i like the flavor, definitely didn't expect that.

is that sake?

18 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

(They're made from the same thing but the process of creation is different so you get different sets of flavors)

I always am looking for something new to get wasted on so I'll look for some next time I'm out! Thanks!

8 hours ago, LottiexxxSims said:

I've got a few right now. An Americano, Vodka Lime & Soda and a large bottle of water. Long writing session ahead so I thought i'd give myself some options ?

Despite being Russian I can't say I'm a huge fan of vodka. Tastes like cardboard to me.

7 hours ago, Etrius vanRandr said:

Despite being Russian I can't say I'm a huge fan of vodka. Tastes like cardboard to me.

Oh absolutely. This one is flavoured with lemon so it's marginally better but overall, unless it's a base in a cocktail, vodka is not my alcohol of choice.  

My top choice would be a hurricane when i'm out and a peach schnapps and lemonade if i'm home. basic but nice. 

im still more spirit kind guy - but 8% beer could sway me

just noticed your avatar - you cant beat bit of "encouraged" feminisation  ?✂️

5 hours ago, dribbles2 said:

8% strong..

I guess the taste is the shitty part lol 

the white wine i typically drink is 10 to 15% alcohol by volume and I drink a lot of it, about 4 1.5L bottles a week

21 minutes ago, Etrius vanRandr said:

the white wine i typically drink is 10 to 15% alcohol by volume and I drink a lot of it, about 4 1.5L bottles a week

wish I had the fortitude to be able to match you in drinking lol

then again with training and working up to it most things are possible ?  

7 hours ago, dribbles2 said:

then again with training and working up to it most things are possible ?  

I'm Russian so the tolerance is natural :P

• 3 months later...
35 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Energy drinks, "pre-workout", mostly. Almost always before and during work in order to stay awake. Usually between 3 or 4 a day, at 300 - 125 milligrams of caffeine a piece. ? ??

When i'm not drinking wine I'm drinking Monster...3-4 in a 24 hour period.

• 1 month later...