Where can i get Childrens Annuad? Mediafire removed it.

fapmcfap

Greetings

These links work well :

http://www.general-files.org/download/gs5cd8383bhfi0/CHILDREN%20ANNUAD.7z.001.html

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qnu0vbw7pbuo7ob/CHILDREN+ANNUAD.7z.001

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tim936nt6zdn609/CHILDREN+ANNUAD.7z.002

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnikjtadhnichfz/CHILDREN+ANNUAD.7z.003

Cheers.

( just downloaded with my  "old "IE8 and under XP  ( limited account) ...)

PS : warning this is only a part ( 001) so you cannot use it as is.

Tried the links above too ( post # 51)  :  "CA.part1.rar" is ok , but the "CA.part2.rar " seems to be corrupted ( cannot unpack it with "7z" !) .

Erratum :  " i said nothing  ... ;°))   Part 2  is OK ... just need to have the part 1  too in the same folder before the extraction .

Sorry.

Edit ( 06-06-2014 ) ; here the 2 others mediafire links (  working ...)  ... i saw i've only posted the first one ... but the 2 'Novafile" work too. It's better to keep these files from MediaFire because you need to wait "one hour" between the two download if you use "Novafile's link" !

use winrar to unpack ca.part1.rar (and be sure to have part 2 also) to CA folder and it'll unpack both - they'll merge into a single 7z file.

Hi .

Thank you , i've already  done  it with 7z ... sorry , i corrected my last post ; there is no problem with the "part 2" .

Bye.

Guest carywinton

Here emily screen-shoot from children annuad mod. :lol: The mod has psycho frisky minikaka on shivering isle and new sheoth.

Apparently voiced down with taokaka japan voice from blazblue to oblivion.

attachicon.gifScreenShot235.jpg

pretty cool stuff.

I agree, that looks very cool! I have all of the AIO sets, there are actually 3, and yes Childrens Annuad and all of the Monster Girl series is contained within, along with a boat load of other very cool mods, unfortunately I am too Oblivion install mod stupid to know what to do with this glorious gem I have. lol  :D

Guest carywinton

There's that 'Pumpkin Jack' guy... He looks like Haskill after a roaring Halloween party, just wearing a Jack O' Lantern on his head.

Now with his suit recoloured to really get across the pumpkin theme, Jacko would probaby look more interesting...

KittyPumpkinJack.jpg

The mod also has summonable x117-sized Dark Seducers!

Who rather look as if Azura had sent some puny Moonshadow Elves as a gift to Sheo. At least judging from their skin colour.

'Diablo Purple Mulberry' textures can certainly work wonders for Dark Seducers to really live up to their name.

KittyMiniDarkSeducers.jpg

The normal-sized one's skin is by Colourwheel. Kitty's 'Wild Elves' robe by GSBmodders.

Ok now I am really starting to get motivated to figure out all this modding of Oblivion , this looks freaking awesome, nice work!

Thank you so much!

Keep in mind however these shots (I'm still sitting on two more never-before posted pictures) feature stuff from the mod I did change to be more attractive for screenshooting. But once you have the mod up and running I can PM you the files in question, the retexture of that pumpkin Jackass for example.

Guest carywinton

Thank you so much!

Keep in mind however these shots (I'm still sitting on two more never-before posted pictures) feature stuff from the mod I did change to be more attractive for screenshooting. But once you have the mod up and running I can PM you the files in question, the retexture of that pumpkin Jackass for example.

I am still trying to figure out just how to get the mod in question here, never did quite disseminate it's OP. And of course you are very welcome, nice work should be applauded and appreciated.

No, it's one of the high points of the mod that it has no dependencies from any such external race systems.

All of its mini races are drawing from the mod's own included resources. Makes it a complete standalone. Drawback is that these races are marked as unplayable so you can't use them for character creation. At least not right away. It's an easy edit however, just placing one checkmark to make them playable if you ever wish so.

Is there anything special you have to do with the folders that are in it as the merchant shops are purple and I get a CTD if I try to go to a place that has any of the children. I tried dzonot cave as there is one usually at the of that one but entering the door causes a CTD going to the imperial city market place and Anvil will cause a CTD. 

Is there anything special you have to do with the folders that are in it as the merchant shops are purple and I get a CTD if I try to go to a place that has any of the children. I tried dzonot cave as there is one usually at the of that one but entering the door causes a CTD going to the imperial city market place and Anvil will cause a CTD. 

Look in this folder: \meshes\CHILDREN ANNUAD/. You'll see another meshes folder in there. Put it in it's rightful place. I haven't seen a CTD anywhere, but I've only seen 2 kids so far (been busy with The Violator), and have yet to travel to the shops. I'm gonna go do that now.

One of the (numerous) issues of the mod is its less fair and subtle folder structure... Multiple updates and attempts at fixes back when it was developed have complicated the matter even more. In this case the cause for purple meshes might be missing textures for the market stands placed in the IC market district and towns. Their correct texture folder path must be 'Data\Texture\Marketstand'. The 'Children Annuad' texture folder itself contains only very few textures. Most of the mod's meshes have their textures in folders scattered all over the game's main texture directory.

Correctly installing this mod is a challenge of its own.

I went ahead and threw everything from the folder into the data folder other then the distantlod folder. I knew the purple textures were from missing textures but that wasn't causing the CTD as I was there at night no CTD but once the seller entered the cell BOOM I got a CTD. I tried to warp to Imperial city market place and got a CTD I then tried dzonot cave again as I was already in the cave and got to the end no CTD and I got to watch timber beat the crap out of the bandit leader that was wearing full glass armor with a big tree and he won. Then I warped to the imperial city mages university no CTD and went to each area till I got to the market place this time no CTD.

I think I will unzip the CA rar and add a data folder then throw everything into it and re-rar it back up so there will no longer be any problems with it.

There are more messy things in the mod than just a few file path goof-ups...

CTDs despite fixed texture paths can be the result of dirty edits in the esp. You could (and should) try cleaning the mod in 'TES4Edit'. A basic guide on how to do this can be found here. Many mods are suffering from dirty edits which can cause all sorts of problems. Instability of the game being just one of 'em. On that page are also lists of mods known to have dirty edits and others known to be clean. They are a bit outdated though.

I regularly apply this utility to any new mod or plugins I edited as it's almost impossible to not create dirty edits. The CS has its weaknesses for sure... Some esps are sporting fantastic amounts of them: As far as I remember the recent overhaul to the 'Red Diamond Jewelry' store had about 2600 deleted vanilla references! So it's recommended to install that application and get used to regularly checking out your installed mods with it.

You ain't kiddin'. A LOT of mods have dirty edits. Obl or Skyrim.

And 2600 f***ing files!? Sheesh! I didn't realize the jewelry store had that many files, let alone that many dirty files. That must be one drastic overhaul...

@myuhinny:

I went around to check CA out after I put those meshes where they belong. The stores showed up. I get no CTD's at all anywhere. Maybe you have a mod incompatibility. I just use LPK stuff. Maybe you use a mod that changes something that's also in CA, or one that places something in the same place that CA adds something?

Hope I'm helping.  :)

Those aren't necessarily files per se. The dirty edits in this case are deleted vanilla records, object references and such. The mod is making use of the common technique to move the original objects in the interior cells to a different location and recreate the rooms with its own meshes. All moved objects are altering vanilla records for their position.

Load order for 'Children Annuad' is also an important factor. Depending on where you place the esp, conflicts with other mods might occur. Or not.

For good results CA is placed lower to override other mods. When I had it installed it was very low in the load order, almost at the bottom. Higher up it lead to instability, but this was a matter of a conflict with something else in the load order.

That's the perfect spot for the mod.

There are a few plugins whose overall functionality is guaranteed and the game's stability is vastly enhanced by placing them low.

'Midas Spells' for example is one of them. The game works better once I placed it very low after a recommendation by Greg.

So you have an actual mod named 'Slayersword' installed? Just wondering because that cleaning guide I linked is using a fictional mod of a similar name as an example. Or is it a weapon from the 'Slayers' anime?

I don't know. I didn't pay close enough attention to the 'Slayers' (anime) weapons to know for sure if it's from it. Doesn't say in the description either. Here. Maybe it is. I didn't read the posts.

btw, 

Are the kids from this mod supposed to be topless? :P I found a girl named Orphan in the wilderness and uh, she was topless. She's the only one so far. Heads up, if you didn't already know. lol

Seems to be just a flashy name for the mod, unrelated to the anime. Been a while since I saw a few 'Slayers' OVAs, more than a decade ago. I don't really recognize any of these swords. The included scimitar is very nice, so I downloaded the file. Thank you for the link!

Yeah, well. I did use CA for a long time... Blasted and shot armies of orphans. Since they are such poverty-stricken orphans they cannot afford a shirt and are using makeshift weapons. The mod's 'ghetto kids' so to speak. Watch out to avoid physical contact! You'll catch a disease.

Yet they love attacking a blonde adventure-seeking princess in full (sexy) gear:

"You're in trouble now!!!" *WHOOSH* (tri-elemental ravaging totally nasty custom destruction spell of mine hits) "Ugh." (dies).

Hahaha! What!? So...let me get this strait...

They're orphans, who are too poor to buy a shirt...and they have weapons, and they have STDs...and they...well, one of them sleeps in my HOUSE! Fortunately, this one is a merchant, and therefore is wearing a friggin shirt for crying out loud. XD Still, I walked into my house in the ghetto that is the Imperial City Waterfront, and lo and behold, on the floormat was my strange merchant kid. In my bed was my wife. :)

Little Ladies and Lords is much better, but doesn't add merchants. It adds followers. Oh, and they like...wear clothes and everything!  :lol: (loved the acronym)

Archived