Where can i get Childrens Annuad? Mediafire removed it.

fapmcfap

actually... well nevermind.

Surely you can figure them out yourself.

If you manage to get yourself the official download link for children annuad.

the rest is like looking for an elephant in the hay stack.

Full playable X.117 Explanation will only bring a riot here.

Alice's NSFW Vorpal bloody fucking blade.

What good it did her:

AliceDDD.jpg

A 'Deepest Depths Demon' wiped the floor with unfortunate Alice.

His hide too hard to even get scratched by a puny knife. The blood on the blade is probably Alice's own.

when i saw children's annuad, i was happy to finally see children in the game, which were really missing, as many NPCs talk about their children.

In my country, oblivion was released rated for age 12+ which i could never understand, even without blood, as sexual topics do appear and drugs are part of the game, aswell as the tortured people in the oblivion realms and in dungeons.

so if it were made properly and released rated 18+, there wouldnt be anything wrong about children in such a cruel world.

(i'm comparing to "the witcher", where there are children, sex and monsters and much violence.)

(as most people here do,) i also play oblivion with loversPK, rapers, joburg and some other mods, so thats one reason why i did not install "children of cyrodiil" or "children annuad".

if there could be a way to determine if a character is a child or an adult and disallow any of those actions on such a character/NPC, that could solve the problem.

Guest missyk

Children Annuad is one of the all time best mods created for oblivion. I wouldn't play Oblivion without it. The clothing alone is like an all in one pack and what it does to SI is just fab fun. It also makes the game harder especially when starting a new game. I would suggest installing mbp++ and playing a 117x race so you can enjoy all the clothing. It will fit all sized races but they look better on 117x.

Look guys.

Emily Mbp.2ch is officially broken today.

So she made herself a stand alone playable X.117 mod in the last 5 hours.

It's definitely better than anything out there. Still not sure if it's allowed to be shared publicly in loverslab so... well Nvm.

it's not even done anyway.

You know what is good to be a modder?

We don't wait for someone without aptitude to mod something we don't want.

Everything is exactly made down as we wanted down right to the letters.

When we want it when we need it.

So it's just happen playable x.117 is on demand, right?

Pure accidents.

How about x110 lop-eared elf?

Let me tell you the very dark truth of x117 races guys.

They are mere resize of the original normal-sized lop-ear elves' head. A big fat cheat, comparing to the agony of creating other new races.

Resizing the head bone, applying, and baking the new mesh with the conformulator. This way their neck line remain unchanged, so pretty much any mini (or uber tall) variant can be done.

If I ever put my time to a new race, I'd choose x110, or similar proportion lop-eared elves. Or Evy maybe.

How about x110 lop-eared elf?

Let me tell you the very dark truth of x117 races guys.

They are mere resize of the original normal-sized lop-ear elves' head. A big fat cheat, comparing to the agony of creating other new races.

Resizing the head bone, applying, and baking the new mesh with the conformulator. This way their neck line remain unchanged, so pretty much any mini (or uber tall) variant can be done.

If I ever put my time to a new race, I'd choose x110, or similar proportion lop-eared elves. Or Evy maybe.

Though we could always use bigger scaling than 117%.

It's definitely better than anything out there.

In your own mind perharps... I kinda prefer and trust my own work tyvm however a thumbs up from the infamous poontank does go a long way but only so far... :dodgy::heart:

oh and if anyone really can't find Childrens Annuad then something is seriously wrong with you but I don't judge (too harshly,) just send me a PM and If you ask nicely I'll point you to the end of the rainbow :P:heart:

I thought you said on another site that this place was a nasty cess-pool  that you'd have nothing to do with.  get bored?

I'm sure emily would appreciate a link to a mod that she created.

seeya, kate.

Emily was expecting to see cinderella on 12.00 o clock in the sheoth throne room.. apparently it hasn't been made. dropping glass slipper and..

Her step sisters eye got eaten by crows and step mom goes to iron clapper. Madgod grimm fairy tale stuff.

Guest Leonardo W

Emily was expecting to see cinderella on 12.00 o clock in the sheoth throne room.. apparently it hasn't been made. dropping glass slipper and..

Her step sisters eye got eaten by crows and step mom goes to iron clapper. Madgod grimm fairy tale stuff.

Well, Cinderella
I found it in

Crucible >> Sickly Bernice's Taphouse >> there is a secret door behind Bernice

• 1 month later...

Archived