botdayzer 于 2022 年 8 月 18 日上午 7:23 说道:

这里: 

[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkOfArkay:由 [zzzmoanpcscript <zzzmoa_ReviverQst (6E000D62)>] 触发的 On_MOA_Int_PlayerLoadsGame()
[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkofArkay:为 [zzzmoaflowergirlsinterface <zzzmoa_FlowerGirlsInterface (6EA15762)>] 触发了 PlayerLoadsGame()
[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkofArkay:为 [zzzmoasexlabinterface <zzzmoa_SexLabInterface (6E9FC25A)>] 触发了 PlayerLoadsGame()
[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkofArkay:为 [zzzmoaostiminterface <zzzmoa_OstimInterface (6EA15761)>] 触发了 PlayerLoadsGame()

但是禁用“尸体作为灵魂标记” - 工作正常。 (在新游戏中测试了两次)

I will try

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Skill: you lose some of your skills or experience (Probably not compatible with mods like “Skyrim Skill Uncapper”)."

Can you disable possible results that could result in incompatibilities like this in the MCM?  Also can you change the chance of the different types of results happening?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was having fun with Mark of Arkay as an alternative to... Death Alternative... until recently that is.

Now every time I go back through the portal from the area with the Wraith, I am taken to an endless loop of loading screens (black with my level in the top corner).

I can hear sounds effects - wind, creatures - like I am getting teleported somewhere... but it behaves like I am teleporting from place to place endlessly.

I would like to do more in SD+ to work better with Mark of Arkay.

Did I miss anything in how it should be configured to avoid that endless teleport loop?

Note: by the way, I saw someone saying that SD+ marks the player as essential. This hasn't been the case since I added compatibility with Death Alternative.

DA has the option to set the player essential like this mod... SD+ used to.. but it was creating issues so that part should be disable completely by now.

So I was killed in Nunchand-zel and woke up in a secret room in markarth as a ghost. The front first two passages (left and right) were looking like that (image 1) and when I stepped into them  and looked back I was double floor and missing walls (image 2). There is no quest marker and it seems like I am stuck in that location.

when inspecting the missing pieces the console tells me the last mod to mess with it was babo's dialogue but I checked SSEEdit and Babo is only messing with the dungeon interior and nothing to do with the textures. 

20230210163016_1.jpg

20230210163022_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Verencius said:

So I was killed in Nunchand-zel and woke up in a secret room in markarth as a ghost. The front first two passages (left and right) were looking like that (image 1) and when I stepped into them  and looked back I was double floor and missing walls (image 2). There is no quest marker and it seems like I am stuck in that location.

when inspecting the missing pieces the console tells me the last mod to mess with it was babo's dialogue but I checked SSEEdit and Babo is only messing with the dungeon interior and nothing to do with the textures. 

20230210163016_1.jpg

20230210163022_1.jpg

That is a problem with mods that mess with interiors and don't update room markers, portals and occlusion planes.

I am in the middle of fixing a similar mess in JK's Haelga's Bunkhouse overhaul. It's a pain to deal with.

You should report that on the page for babo (what mod is that?).

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
On 2/10/2023 at 9:10 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is a problem with mods that mess with interiors and don't update room markers, portals and occlusion planes.

I am in the middle of fixing a similar mess in JK's Haelga's Bunkhouse overhaul. It's a pain to deal with.

You should report that on the page for babo (what mod is that?).

Hi, I am also using JK's suite (interiors + Skyrim). I went through references and found two potential culprits

- ENB
- JKs

I am also using Dawn of Skyrim (with JK's compatibility patch) and Cutting Room Floor

another culprit ( I am not sure how the mod works yet) is that an animation failed to register (for some reason a bunch of animatons did not re-register after a build) and it was failed staging between "bleed out" and event.  (I am probably wrong)

but why is a room blocked. or was I transported to the temporary holding cell from which the mod did know where to take me because of the missing room markers?

EDIT: ok figured this one out. I must have messed up in my JK's Skyrim installation and it was using a lot of broken Persistent References. Soo starting over just helped. The mod is working as it should (tested in Solitude and Markarth)

Edited by Verencius
On 2/5/2023 at 12:39 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I was having fun with Mark of Arkay as an alternative to... Death Alternative... until recently that is.

Now every time I go back through the portal from the area with the Wraith, I am taken to an endless loop of loading screens (black with my level in the top corner).

I can hear sounds effects - wind, creatures - like I am getting teleported somewhere... but it behaves like I am teleporting from place to place endlessly.

I would like to do more in SD+ to work better with Mark of Arkay.

Did I miss anything in how it should be configured to avoid that endless teleport loop?

Note: by the way, I saw someone saying that SD+ marks the player as essential. This hasn't been the case since I added compatibility with Death Alternative.

DA has the option to set the player essential like this mod... SD+ used to.. but it was creating issues so that part should be disable completely by now.

Nevermind.. I got it sorted out.

The wraiths were from Marked for Death, which was bundled with the all in one install of ezPG, which I installed primarily for Immersive Citizens.

I didn't realize I had 2 mods competing for a death alternative.

All good now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 7:01 AM, KingstonPrince7 said:

I want to comment that Mark of Arkay suddenly stopped working, even in new games, it keeps saying "mod is busy" in the MCM menu and I have no idea how to fix this

enb2022_12_16_21_24_11.png

EDIT: fixed, somehow Menu Maid 2 was causing this, I started a new game without Menu Maid 2 and Mark of Arkay started to work again.

Confirm problem with MenuMaid 2.  Problem could be solved. After "Helgen" or other alternate start, select Maintenance  page and then click on Dismiss in MenuMaid 2 MCM. Exit from all menus. Then enable MenuMaid 2 the same way you disable it. Exit from all menus. After that Mark of Arkay should initialize correctly and mcm will be accessible. 

Edited by Stonewall79

As I am using the Ghost effect to return back to my soul mark, I have been tinkering with some improvements for my own gameplay.

The Ghost form retains my inventory... I wanted to give it more of a weightless effect so I added a fortify carry effect.

It would make sense the ghost wouldn't sink, so I added a Waterwalking effect.

I found it annoying NPCs would attack the Ghost head on as it was made of flesh, so I added  Frost cloak effect to teach them a lesson (that also limits the instances of die-revive-die-revive in busy areas).

I also wanted to give it an Ethereal effect but I couldn't find a good constant magic effect yet.. still trying out a few things.

Just some thoughts in case you are looking for ideas.

Also.. from an integration point of view, I started a redesign of the SD Enslave mod event to make it smarter and broker between multiple outcome since Death Alternative isn't there anymore to handle these scenarios. Right now, it should enslave you to a nearby hostile NPC or send you to Dreamworld. I will also add a detection of creatures, falmer and thug enslavements from that main event.

So nothing to change on your side here.. just better effects on mine. That change will also help Simple Slavery SD+ outcome.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
On 2/28/2023 at 6:59 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

As I am using the Ghost effect to return back to my soul mark, I have been tinkering with some improvements for my own gameplay.

The Ghost form retains my inventory... I wanted to give it more of a weightless effect so I added a fortify carry effect.

It would make sense the ghost wouldn't sink, so I added a Waterwalking effect.

I found it annoying NPCs would attack the Ghost head on as it was made of flesh, so I added  Frost cloak effect to teach them a lesson (that also limits the instances of die-revive-die-revive in busy areas).

I also wanted to give it an Ethereal effect but I couldn't find a good constant magic effect yet.. still trying out a few things.

Just some thoughts in case you are looking for ideas.

Also.. from an integration point of view, I started a redesign of the SD Enslave mod event to make it smarter and broker between multiple outcome since Death Alternative isn't there anymore to handle these scenarios. Right now, it should enslave you to a nearby hostile NPC or send you to Dreamworld. I will also add a detection of creatures, falmer and thug enslavements from that main event.

So nothing to change on your side here.. just better effects on mine. That change will also help Simple Slavery SD+ outcome.

That sounds great, could we try out your changes ? with permission from the author naturally.
An option for the ghost curse to make you completelly invisible to any npcs (but maybe ghosts can still see you) instead of fearing them would also be great for a more relaxed playthrough :) I think the ghost curse is the most attractive feature for me from this mod, but it lacks some options to make it really great.

Your mod works parttially on VR btw, except for the sexlab feature and bleedout mode (when i use bleedout my character can't move at all when respawning, but with life threshhold everything works fine).

Another super cool thing would be if the sexlab option could be optionally triggered on the left behind corpse instead of the player.

3 hours ago, awire said:

That sounds great, could we try out your changes ? with permission from the author naturally.
An option for the ghost curse to make you completelly invisible to any npcs (but maybe ghosts can still see you) instead of fearing them would also be great for a more relaxed playthrough :) I think the ghost curse is the most attractive feature for me from this mod, but it lacks some options to make it really great.

I am working on giving the Ghost form immunity to physical damage and only damage from enchanted weapons or magic.

For the more 'relaxed' part, I was thinking of an actual fear effect, making most NPCs run away instead of becoming hostile.

I had too many times where I respawn in the middle of a busy area only to be killed again and again.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very confused about how to configure Mark of Arkay to trigger the ghost element upon dying.

I had it working at some point, then I messed up my game and started a new one and now, I can't get it working at all.

I mean the mod does work. When I am about to die, I go into bleedout mode and then a potion is consumed when available or I just get back up.

If I turn on 'die if there is no option to respawn' I just die and have to reload.

I do have Arkay's Curse enabled, with the Ghost curse on.

Am I missing something?

• 4 weeks later...

If I was going to make a suggestion, perhaps add animation tags for sexlab to use Necro Animations, especially if you run the Ragdoll toggle.

EDIT: This issue might be caused by a conflict with my mods. Regardless I'll describe my issue. 

With the ragdoll upon death toggle on, and sexlab integration enable, when The PC is brought back she is horribly misaligned for the animation. (Resetting it does nothing). I thought it may have been UNDERDOG animations messing this things. It could be conditional idles? 

Edited by The Lonesome Spirit
  • 1 month later...
2023 年 4 月 17 日下午 3:41,寂寞的灵魂说:

如果我要提出建议,也许可以为sexlab添加动画标签以使用死灵动画,特别是如果您运行布娃娃切换。

编辑:此问题可能是由与我的模组冲突引起的。无论如何,我都会描述我的问题。

随着死亡时的布娃娃打开,并启用性实验室集成,当PC被带回来时,她的动画严重错位。(重置它不执行任何操作)。我想可能是失败者动画搞砸了这些东西。可能是有条件的空闲?

me too,do you know how to fix it?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...