23 hours ago, sfdrake said:

times I wish that some of these mods had back up spells to open up the mcm when it does not show

Try typing this in the console:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Regarding the mod, yet another one I -just- noticed. Will definitely be testing this on my AE setup! :cool:

Bug:

Sexlab and 100% rape before respawn, start on bleedout.

When PC dies, start bleedout, then black screen, then PC lays on the ground and enemy PC spawn near by, then PC die as ragdol, then black screen, then respawn. Where is rape? SL Defeat disabled.

may incompability with SLSO

Edited by botdayzer
12 hours ago, botdayzer said:

Bug:

Sexlab and 100% rape before respawn, start on bleedout.

When PC dies, start bleedout, then black screen, then PC lays on the ground and enemy PC spawn near by, then PC die as ragdol, then black screen, then respawn. Where is rape? SL Defeat disabled.

may incompability with SLSO

Is the enemy a creature? If it's a creature, then it's not a bug. If not, which version of the mod you have? I fixed a similar bug in 3.34, but it requires a new game.

26 minutes ago, mort65 said:

Is the enemy a creature? If it's a creature, then it's not a bug. If not, which version of the mod you have? I fixed a similar bug in 3.34, but it requires a new game.

Enemy = bandits.

Version 3.34 d2022.8.15

New game was started yestuday, 5.36h gameplay in save file.

1 hour ago, botdayzer said:

Enemy = bandits.

Version 3.34 d2022.8.15

New game was started yestuday, 5.36h gameplay in save file.

If you don't see these lines in papyrus.0.log then it's the same bug and 3.34 didn't fix it, otherwise it's something else:

Spoiler

MarkOfArkay: On_MOA_Int_PlayerLoadsGame() triggered by [zzzmoaitemcheckerscriptb <zzzmoa_ReviverQst (79000D62)>]
MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoasexlabinterface <zzzmoa_SexLabInterface (799FC25A)>]
MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoaostiminterface <zzzmoa_OStimInterface (79A15761)>]
MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoaflowergirlsinterface <zzzmoa_FlowerGirlsInterface (79A15762)>]

Also try disabling “Only Hostiles Rape” and Set the “Rapist's Gender” to both and see if that makes any difference, and I have SLSO in my load order, it works fine with this mod.

Edited by mort65
10 hours ago, mort65 said:

If you don't see these lines in papyrus.0.log then it's the same bug and 3.34 didn't fix it, otherwise it's something else:

Reveal hidden contents

MarkOfArkay: On_MOA_Int_PlayerLoadsGame() triggered by [zzzmoaitemcheckerscriptb <zzzmoa_ReviverQst (79000D62)>]
MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoasexlabinterface <zzzmoa_SexLabInterface (799FC25A)>]
MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoaostiminterface <zzzmoa_OStimInterface (79A15761)>]
MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoaflowergirlsinterface <zzzmoa_FlowerGirlsInterface (79A15762)>]

Also try disabling “Only Hostiles Rape” and Set the “Rapist's Gender” to both and see if that makes any difference, and I have SLSO in my load order, it works fine with this mod.

Here: 

[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkOfArkay: On_MOA_Int_PlayerLoadsGame() triggered by [zzzmoanpcscript <zzzmoa_ReviverQst (6E000D62)>]
[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoaflowergirlsinterface <zzzmoa_FlowerGirlsInterface (6EA15762)>]
[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoasexlabinterface <zzzmoa_SexLabInterface (6E9FC25A)>]
[08/17/2022 - 11:36:12PM] MarkofArkay: PlayerLoadsGame() trigged for [zzzmoaostiminterface <zzzmoa_OStimInterface (6EA15761)>]

But with disabled "Corpse as soul mark" - works fine. (Tested in new game twice)

On 8/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, irhygin said:

This single mod does pretty much what I was trying to achieve with Stay In The Fight - A Death Alternative and Rest By Campfire - Souls-like Bonfire Menu and Respawn - Soulslike Edition, if it had the Campfire addon as checkpoint/respawn would be perfect, I don't like stay in the fight since its respawn/revive is super buggy and mess with the camera. I will give this a try since looks awesome.

I think the same, SITF and Respawn are amazing mods, I wish Mark of Arkay could have a patch to use the respawn mode with Rest By Campfire

1 hour ago, Tseverin said:

I think this is related to Mark Of Arkay: in falrim tools I get 'This save file has 1 script instances whose data is missing <a href="script//zzzmoarapescript">zzzmoarapescript</a>'

Which version? If lower than 3.34 you need to start a new game after updating.

15 hours ago, mort65 said:

Which version? If lower than 3.34 you need to start a new game after updating.

Yeah, thanks. I should have deleted that. I realized that after reading the thread. It's not a big problem. I'm probably going to play this one through or until a bunch of updates worthy of a new playthrough show up. The playthrough I have now is the best I've had in a while. 

On 8/17/2022 at 6:03 AM, mort65 said:

so the mod doesn't support creatures? makes sense since it supports OSTIM and Flower Girls. It's weird that a mod here in LoversLab doesn't support creatures, I'm just curious.

14 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

so the mod doesn't support creatures? makes sense since it supports OSTIM and Flower Girls. It's weird that a mod here in LoversLab doesn't support creatures, I'm just curious.

No, but others can make a patch.

11 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Is there a guide about how to make patches for your mod? For example: if I want to make an add-on for Rest By Campfire - Souls-like Bonfire Menu and set it as a respawn point in your mod.

You just add object references from other mods to this FormID list: zzzmoa_ExternalMarkers

I made the patch for that mod as an example. After installing it, open the aftermath page of the MCM menu and set the respawn point to Extra or enable respawn/Recall menus:

Respawn point for Rest By Campfire - Souls-like Bonfire Menu.zip

Also, you can set the respawn point to last slept location and sleep near the bonfire for e few hours with a mod like this: Simple Actions, or use the mark spell near the bonfire and set the respawn point to custom.

Edited by mort65
12 hours ago, mort65 said:

You just add object references from other mods to this FormID list: zzzmoa_ExternalMarkers

I made the patch for that mod as an example. After installing it, open the aftermath page of the MCM menu and set the respawn point to Extra or enable respawn/Recall menus:

Respawn point for Rest By Campfire - Souls-like Bonfire Menu.zip 385 B · 1 download

Also, you can set the respawn point to last slept location and sleep near the bonfire for e few hours with a mod like this: Simple Actions, or use the mark spell near the bonfire and set the respawn point to custom.

OMG tank you! this is awesome! I'm gonna test it right now :D

3 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Well, using the last update and your Rest by Campfire add-on seems to be not working. In fact, the whole respawn system isn't working, the character only dies and I get a message saying that my character is passing to the realm of death.

On the MCM, Set 'Aftermath' to 'Respawn'.