16 minutes ago, ssskn said:

Looks like the file names are off. should be : [blahblah/>>>> /jc/utility.json]

The names are correct in the script e.g.

Int jUtility = Jvalue.Retain(JValue.ReadFromFile("data/SKSE/Plugins/FSM/JC/Utility.json"))

Int jMasters = JValue.ReadFromFile("data/SKSE/Plugins/FSM/JC/Masters.json")

Everything is correct and working in my testing so I don't know how or why your game is trying to load with incorrect paths

If they were incorrect in the mod then everyone would be getting this error, however yours is the only report.

Edited by Bane Master
25 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

The names are correct in the script e.g.

Int jUtility = Jvalue.Retain(JValue.ReadFromFile("data/SKSE/Plugins/FSM/JC/Utility.json"))

Int jMasters = JValue.ReadFromFile("data/SKSE/Plugins/FSM/JC/Masters.json")

Everything is correct and working in my testing so I don't know how or why your game is trying to load with incorrect paths

If they were incorrect in the mod then everyone would be getting this error, however yours is the only report.

I highly doubt any other people are checking skse logs in documents folder.

Hmmm, but maybe check this line:
String strPath = "../FSM/JC"

should be "../FSM/JC/" ??

I don't know syntax, I'm just suggesting. That's all I can think of atm.
I fixed it on my end by c/pasting + renaming those .json files into the FSM folder. No more errors.
And followers are getting picked up properly. Thanks for the quick update.

Edited by ssskn
9 hours ago, ssskn said:

String strPath = "../FSM/JC"

should be "../FSM/JC/"

Many thanks for this, you are right! 

It wouldn't affect gameplay as it is part of the JSON integrity check that runs on startup, but it would prevent FSM from warning users of syntax errors in their json files

I've fixed it and released an update.

What's New in Version 1.062

Released 

• Fixed a bug in the FSM JSON integrity checker

Are there any mod events which are sent by this mod on enslavement with information about the slave and owner, or which can be sent to the mod to free a slave?

Reason: I would like to be able to be "blackmailed" for information about the enslaved followers. I could catch the enslave event and fill a quest alias to set an objective marker to the owner or slave. If there were a "free the slave" event, I could have an NPC free the slave for more extreme blackmail situations.

For example, a small dialogue mod where the PC can trade sex for location information, or volunteer to be enslaved herself if the NPC arranges their follower to be freed.

28 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Are there any mod events which are sent by this mod on enslavement with information about the slave and owner, or which can be sent to the mod to free a slave?

Reason: I would like to be able to be "blackmailed" for information about the enslaved followers. I could catch the enslave event and fill a quest alias to set an objective marker to the owner or slave. If there were a "free the slave" event, I could have an NPC free the slave for more extreme blackmail situations.

For example, a small dialogue mod where the PC can trade sex for location information, or volunteer to be enslaved herself if the NPC arranges their follower to be freed.

Not at present - but if you are planning a mod that would use them they are simple enough to add.

What exactly do you need?

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Not at present - but if you are planning a mod that would use them they are simple enough to add.

What exactly do you need?

When a follower is enslaved, a mod event containing the actor enslaved and the actor who is the slaver.

And a mod event I can send to free the slave (similar to what is available in the MCM menu)

I need a "read" version of fsm_enslavefollower: "fsm_FollowerEnslaved" that I can listen for even if the enslavement is happening through a plugin

And I need a "write" version of fsm_SlaveFreed: "fsm_freeSlave" that I can send to cause the freeing instead of listening for it.

12 hours ago, DayTri said:

When a follower is enslaved, a mod event containing the actor enslaved and the actor who is the slaver.

And a mod event I can send to free the slave (similar to what is available in the MCM menu)

I need a "read" version of fsm_enslavefollower: "fsm_FollowerEnslaved" that I can listen for even if the enslavement is happening through a plugin

And I need a "write" version of fsm_SlaveFreed: "fsm_freeSlave" that I can send to cause the freeing instead of listening for it.

What's New in Version 1.063

Released 

• Slaves can now be freed using a ModEvent either with or without their gear (See API for details)
  • The "fsm_SlaveFreed" ModEvent now includes the Master that the Slave was freed from
7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

All done....

What's New in Version 1.0631

Released 

• Slaves can now be freed using a ModEvent either with or without their gear (See API for details)
  • The "fsm_SlaveFreed" ModEvent now includes the Master that the Slave was freed from
  • Added "fsm_FollowerEnslaved" ModEvent to allow external Mods to listen for enslavement events, includes the follower and their new Master
Edited by Bane Master
On 11/9/2022 at 9:57 AM, Bane Master said:

Similarly the SlaveOutfits.json file includes 6 pre-loaded female outfits (including 3 "Toys" and 3 "Devious Devices" outfits) and 2 male outfits. Again there is an audit report to allow you to easily modify or add your own choice of outfits.

Hi, thanks for the Follower Slavery mod!

I wanted to ask about setting up outfits for captured followers. I saw that SlaveOutfits.json uses only specified items with no randomization. Is there a way to randomize the items that a follower will receive, particularly by linking the .json to a levelled list or the outfits in a different mod?

The FSM has some outfit records. Will editing these make no difference ingame? I'm guessing that when ingame the outfits in the .json are loaded into these outfit records?

13 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'm guessing that when ingame the outfits in the .json are loaded into these outfit records?

The outfit/levelled list records are linked to the enslavement Aliases, when a follower is enslaved  a random outfit from the .json is loaded into the outfit for their slave alias.

13 hours ago, Corsec said:

Is there a way to randomize the items that a follower will receive, particularly by linking the .json to a levelled list or the outfits in a different mod?

It might be possible - but not simple, the outfits are validity checked on game load (any outfits with one or more None refs are discarded) and a gendered array of the valid outfit keys built. At enslavement one of these keys is randomly selected and the the Outfit record populated from the .json.

In theory, therefore,  if your outfit .json had just one record per gender called for example "random" you could push a new random Toys, dD or vanilla outfit to the .json record each time you received the "fsm_FollowerEnslaved" ModEvent (the newly pushed Outfit would then be used for the next enslavement).

Enslavement events are throttled by design to allow a couple of seconds between each one so you should have time to do this if your randomisation code is quick. You would need to check which of Toys & and/or dD is installed on game load as FSM can use either or none.

You could even have random as a possibility with some other fixed outfits still in the .json if you wanted.

I think it would work in theory - only one way for you to find out though! ?

Edited by Bane Master
11 hours ago, Delite said:

How do I find my enslaved followers without cheating if they were taken by bandits?

Currently looking in the MCM is the only way - I'm considering various options for the future;  ransom notes, adding to innkeeper rumors, Bandits etc. only keeping slaves for a few days and them selling them on to a non hostile NPC.

I'm sure there are other ideas I haven't come up with.

On 11/27/2022 at 10:15 AM, Bane Master said:

I think it would work in theory - only one way for you to find out though! ?

Thanks for the response. I don't know scripting so I can't try what you suggest. I only know how to use xEdit so I was hoping there would be a simple workaround. I hoped it could be as simple as copy-pasting the FormIDs of item levelled lists into the .json.

Since there are only 6 outfits in the FSM pluign, does that mean that I am limited to making 6 custom outfits? Could I make more by editing the quest in xEdit and adding more outfits?

On 12/2/2022 at 8:44 AM, Bane Master said:

Also if you (or anyone else) adds outfits (or potential Masters) do please feel free to share your jsons in the thread!

I would like to add some masters from the Hydra Slavegirls mod, and some locations from the More Bandit Camps mod. The potential Masters in Hydra Slavegirls walk around in the overworld and don't stay static in one loaction, will they still be valid Masters?

Would it be OK to use quest-related NPCs from the Slaverun mod as Masters? I like the idea of the Slaverun masters acting as a central hub for all captured slaves, but that would require a Masters.json file with only Slaverun NPCs in it. Is it safe to remove all the other references from the Masters.json?

Here is my own version of the SlaveOutfits.json. The contents are as follows-

Male (14 in total)-

4 matching Zaz yokes and fetters

10 matching Zaz collars and cuffs

Female (14 in total(-

3 restrictive outfits (black, red, white)

3 harness outfits (black, red, white)

2 chastity outfits (gold, silver)

1 chain harness

5 rope (differing types of torso item)

I haven't tested this ingame because I haven't got my modlist fully setup yet but I did run the file through the json validator. There is a non-zero chance that I made a mistake when copy-pasting so let me know if there are bugs so I can fix it ASAP.

Feel free to use and modify as you wish, no permissions required for any use you make of it.

FSM Outfit Replacer 05_12_2022.7z

11 hours ago, Corsec said:

The potential Masters in Hydra Slavegirls walk around in the overworld and don't stay static in one loaction, will they still be valid Masters?

Slaves have a follow package so this should be fine -  e.g. Khajiit Caravan members are already in the Master json and slaves follow them around Skyrim

12 hours ago, Corsec said:

Is it safe to remove all the other references from the Masters.json?

FSM allows you to add your own custom groups to the Masters file, so you can add for example "hydra male" :  and (if you wish) "hydra female" : to "npcs" :

Then just add your Hydra masters to those new groups - when you load the game FSM should pick up the new groups and add them to the "Owners" MCM page

You won't necessarily need to remove masters from the json (although it is safe to do so). Just disable all the master groups you don't want used in the "Owners" page of the MCM

12 hours ago, Corsec said:

Feel free to use and modify as you wish

Many thanks for sharing!

I'd like to make a json with new master NPCs from a few other mods. I was thinking of Hydra, Slaverun and Laura's Bondage Shop. Other users might not have all those same mods installed. Will it cause bugs in someone else's game if the json contains NPCs that don't exist in their game?

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Will it cause bugs in someone else's game if the json contains NPCs that don't exist in their game?

No it will be fine - FSM is designed to handle this situation. The missing actors will just be ignored other than a message in the Masters audit log saying the Actor Form was not found.

6 hours ago, Bane Master said:

No it will be fine - FSM is designed to handle this situation. The missing actors will just be ignored other than a message in the Masters audit log saying the Actor Form was not found.

Will it cause any strange bugs if the masters are also available as followers? I have some seperate patches to make some of these modded NPCs into followers.

1 hour ago, Barka said:

Is it possible to make support for Yamete Kudasai?

Yes it is possible - FSM has an API to allow modders to enslave followers dependency free with a simple ModEvent call.

As Yamete Kudasai is in in active development you should ask the author if they would consider adding FSM support.