RohZima's New Animated Poser for Skyrim LE/SE (RZAZZ)

RohZima's New Animated Poser for Skyrim LE/SE (RZAZZ)

View File

Here is my new animated pose pack for Skyrim.

The poses are categorized for ease of use based on roleplay themes, and are meant to be lore-friendly and immersive.

The categories are:

- Bondage
- Embarrassed
- Fitness
- Furniture
- Intoxicated
- Masculine
- Sultry
- Voyeur

The mod works with PoserHotkeys. So PoserHotkeys and FNIS (or equivalent) are the requirements.

The pack is far from completed, so it is a work in progress.

Hope you enjoy the pack. Keep an eye out for updates.

Consider supporting me on Patreon.

-Roh

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/27/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    PoserHotkeys FNIS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Thank you for the new poses.  Fitness poses 3, 4, and 5 are ideal for receiving a whipping.  I've made Submissive Lola: The Resubmission aware of those poses for a whipping scene.  They look great!  No assets of yours were redistributed.  The poses will only be used if a player has downloaded and installed your mod.  I've linked to your mod so that players can find it.  Thank you for you work.  We need more quality poses like these.

When I start a new game I get a notification about not having address library, which I have had for two years at this point and it is the newest version. The notification said that it might have been overriden by sexlab or camping or such, but it doesn't explain how to fix it?

4 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

When I start a new game I get a notification about not having address library, which I have had for two years at this point and it is the newest version. The notification said that it might have been overriden by sexlab or camping or such, but it doesn't explain how to fix it?

Just reinstall address library, then.

8 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

That didn't help, but I found other Poser Hotkey's users who have the same problem, and according to them the notification appearing is the only issue. The mod works.

I'll look into it. Are you using PH Plus or the old version? I'm using the original version.

• 10 months later...

@RohZima

I really love these poses the breathing animations are really well done, drunken ones, and bondage are my favorite! I hope you can come up with more ideas in the future thanks again! Anyway i took a little vid for one of the poses. Feel free to use in the description...if you want

Edited by FutaNemesislol
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...