Dwarven Devious Cuirass - 3BA SE/AE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The bodyslide files are unable to recognize any presets for some reason. The bodyslide preset slide-down window shows absolutely nothing in contrast to all of my other mods' bodyslide files, and I'm also unable to save my Dwarven Devious build presets since it pops an error code -2. Any idea what's the cause?

Edit: NVM. Resolved by adding all items to group "CBBE"

Edited by Gyra
  • 2 weeks later...

So about that one Bitchsuit-ish topic that was posted a while ago, like, on the first page, you ever considered implementing that? Sorry to bother, but that would be an absolutely amazing addition to this mod, just wondering, was all.  

I think this is the image the person mentioned, pretty, uh, different looking, I will say.reallyfunnyimage.jpg.6ee3dbc23adedf5915b1d5c7a31df712.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 12:51 AM, macctore said:

So about that one Bitchsuit-ish topic that was posted a while ago, like, on the first page, you ever considered implementing that? Sorry to bother, but that would be an absolutely amazing addition to this mod, just wondering, was all.  

I think this is the image the person mentioned, pretty, uh, different looking, I will say.reallyfunnyimage.jpg.6ee3dbc23adedf5915b1d5c7a31df712.jpg

i + this, something like this would be really cool,