Dwarven Devious Cuirass - 3BA SE/AE

Dwarven Devious Cuirass - 3BA SE/AE

View File

What is it?

A bondage harness machine mecha suit thing made by dwarves. Craft with dwarven smithing or just use QUI (an AE compatible AddItemMenu replacement).

Features

• Armor fitted to the CBBE 3BA body
  • ESL to ease your modlist
  • A LOT of zaps
  • The two plugs have been separated from the main armor
  • Added a no breast physics version in case you use a combination of zaps that wouldn't make sense to bounce, like the nipple piercing gem things with the cross bra that would essentially pin breasts in place
  • Added a realistic version that doesn't have breast physics for the armor, but does for the body
  • Added a realistic no_heels version that again removes armor breast physics, but keeps body breast physics, and also makes the armor non-high-heels (an actual mesh modification)
  • Added an enchanted version and an unenchanted version
  • Added some zap options from AVS' "Variations" mod
  • Added RaceMenu high heels support
  • Created a leather harness as a zap
  • Created some side armor as a zap
  • Created new vambraces as a zap
  • Created upper arm and calf armor as a zap
  • Created alternative thigh armor as a zap
  • Added a skirt and collar as separate items
  • Compatibility with Khajiit, Argonians, and Manakins (mannequins)

Requirements

All versions:

• CBBE 3BA
  • BodySlide - You must build the outfit with bodyslide
  • HDT-SMP or Faster SMP (optional, but recommended) for the skirt
  • RaceMenu (optional - use the "DwarvenDD_body realistic no_heels" version in bodyslide if you don't want to use heels)

To add Devious Devices compatibility:

• Install both the base mod AND the "- DD.zip" and place it lower in your load order
  • Devious Devices - Recommend 5.2 beta 6 or 5.2 beta 7 or newer for 3BA bodyslide support
  • DD's requirements (sexlab, sexlab aroused of some sort, etc)

To add Toys and Love compatibility (doesn't exist yet, but it's being worked on!?

• Install both the base mod AND the "- Toys.zip" and place it lower in your load order
  • Toys & Love Framework - Recommend 2.3 or newer

Known issues

• There's a slight issue with clipping around the sides of the rib cage for form fitting accessories from other mods.
  • Sometimes the textures will turn darker in Body Slide, but it's just a Body Slide bug and won't affect the textures in-game.

Change log

v2.0.1

• Fixed a bug with the "no heels" version slightly floating due to missing one of the random extra strings that triggers high heels
  • Added the ability to temper the cuirass, headwear, and skirts

v2.0.0

• This is a BREAKING change from previous versions - if upgrading, please remove the old version, load then save your game, then install the new version
  • The base mod is now the equivalent of "no masters", and DD (and in the future, T&L) compatibility is added with an additional mod
  • Renamed the bodyslide variants to "bouncy", "realistic", and "no_breast_physics" - these only refer to breast physics, not butt physics
  • Added a variant for use without RaceMenu high heels called "realistic no_heels"
  • All variants build to the same .nif now, so there's only two chest pieces in-game: enchanted and non-enchanted
  • Added support for Khajiit, Argonians, and Manakin (mannequins)
  • Small fixes here and there

v1.6.0

• Added a zap for the leg "blades" on the real calves
  • Added zaps for every set of gem piercings, not just nipple/all
  • Maybe fixed some texture issues, but maybe not

v1.5.0

• Fixed the issue with slavetats/racemenu
  • Replaced the old skirt with an HDT one (there are two, one is for use when the harness isn't zap'd to prevent clipping)
  • Added "eroticarmor" keyword to the cuirasses
  • Added a zap to remove all the gem/needle things, which can also help with skirt clipping
  • Small fixes here and there

v1.4.0

• Fixed some issues with crafting recipes
  • Added a collar as a separate equippable item to hide neck seams (yes, the ground object is wrong)
  • Added a skirt as a separate equippable item
  • Added a No Armor Breast Physics version that removes breast and belly physics from the armor, but not the base body

v1.3.0

• Added upper arm and calf armor as zaps
  • Added an alternative to thigh (cuisse) armor as a zap
  • The .esp did not change, so the no masters overwrite will still work

v1.2.1

• Added crafting recipes for everything
  • Added a separate zip for an esp that has no masters

v1.2.0

• Fixed parts of the leg not conforming to thighs
  • Added "reversed" (normal looking) vambraces
  • Added zaps for the default and new vambraces
  • Re-ordered zaps to be roughly top to bottom
  • Removed belly jiggle from some parts of the armor as that didn't really make sense
  • Cleaned up some random geometry and weights
  • Renamed and reorganized the meshes in the .nif
  • Added a non-enchanted version of the regular and NBP cuirass - they still have the same keywords like NoStrip and SLA armor tags

v1.1.0 and v1.1.1

• Rebalanced the helmet gear
  • Removed Zaz dependency
  • Rebalanced the cuirass enchantment (+1h, +2h, +unarmed, +block, -sneak, -pickpocket, -lockpick)
  • Plugs should do something now if you have DD installed
  • Fixed some weight painting issues
  • Fixed some seams
  • Added a new piece of armor for zapping ("Side Armor")
  • Added a zap to the suspenders to fix a clipping issue with the new armor zap

Older DDC mods for reference

Original (LE) by MaikCG

SSE port by TheQueenofTraps

Devious CBBE (LE) by Dizsel - was used as the base for this mod

Variations - UUNP (LE) by AVS - took a couple pieces to zap, if that's not ok I'll remove it

Variations - CBBE (LE) by NIND (jimmyyu)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/25/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Next update:

Done:

To do:

Fix the clipping issues with some other armor

Maybe:

Add a DD variation to replace Dizsel's "extreme" enchanted armor.

Modify (penalize) magicka - in the lore, is it possible to cast without using arms? If this is done, it basically forces a warrior/barbarian-style combat playthrough, where you can't really sneak/pickpocket/lockpick and you can't really cast spells either. Bows aren't modified because power depends more on the bow's construction than the user's strength, as long as the user can cap out the pull weight of the bow.

Edited by Asrienda
42 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

sexlab ; and DD whay the pain again

just if possible armor only without any other master .

I can do that tonight, or you can too, just open the esp in sseedit, remove the sla, sexlab, and zad keywords and magic effects, then clean masters.

Edited by Asrienda

Updated to 1.1.1:

Rebalanced the helmet gear

Removed Zaz dependency

Rebalanced the cuirass enchantment (+1h, +2h, +unarmed, +block, -sneak, -pickpocket, -lockpick)

Plugs should do something now if you have DD installed

Fixed some weight painting issues

Fixed some seams

Added a new piece of armor for zapping ("side armor", see below)

Added a zap to fix clipping issues with the suspenders and the new armor

new.jpg

Edited by Asrienda

I've really hoped that some day, there would be a more customizable version of this amazing masterwork, and here it is! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Noticed some issues with the bodyslide, as seen in pic (cbbe curvy preset).
Btw, any chance of a "clean" version in the future? Version of the mod without DD/Zaz requirements and with optional enchanted/unenchanted version too? Something similar to "TheQueenofTraps"s version.

image.png.4cbf577715fc7cb64a6abe070488c48f.png

5 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

I've really hoped that some day, there would be a more customizable version of this amazing masterwork, and here it is! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Btw, any chance of a "clean" version in the future? Version of the mod without DD/Zaz requirements and with optional enchanted/unenchanted version too? Something similar to "TheQueenofTraps"s version.

image.png.4cbf577715fc7cb64a6abe070488c48f.png

No form fitting armor is going to have no clipping issues with every body slide unfortunately. You'll have to fix it with the inflate tool in outfit studio for your body. I'll also check to make sure I didn't forget something later though.

Also yeah I can make a new .esp with no requirements (besides 3BA and racemenu) and an alternate with no enchantments.

Edited by Asrienda
16 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Just checked - that was my fault, my bad. I'll release an update to fix the clipping today.

Added a new version to fix the thigh issue, a new zap for reversed vambraces, added non-enchanted versions, and a bunch of bug fixes.

And with that, I think I've done everything I want to do with this mod besides maybe alternate and/or high rez textures.

Edited by Asrienda

I found 3 different "armors" in the pack. 

Regular 

Extreme

No bounce

I only had the extreme one act as a DD, the others were acting like regular armor.  The Extreme, of course, I couldn't get off or use my inventory but was otherwise pretty great.  If we could somehow make it use the DD-Equip rules, that would be real nice.

Which DD armors would you want it like? Like a bodysuit that locks and such?

One issue I had was like, it's so customizable now that many effects may not make sense based on how you zap it in body slide lol.

Victim of too much customization.

Edited by Asrienda
1 hour ago, Asrienda said:

Which DD armors would you want it like? Like a bodysuit that locks and such?

Yeah, that would be terrfic. 
Ideally, it would be some rare or hard to get key(s) to  fully unlock it.  Might be fun to make a questline to unlock it

Uploaded new version with upper arm and calf armor zaps as well as new thigh (cuisse) alternatives. Here's a picture with I think everything I've added to the base mod.

arms.jpg

There's a bug in bodyslide where some combination of zaps will cause the textures to turn dark. That's a bodyslide issue I think - in game, all the textures look uniform.

Edited by Asrienda
On 7/27/2022 at 12:31 AM, Asrienda said:

Updated to 1.1.1:

Rebalanced the helmet gear

Removed Zaz dependency

Rebalanced the cuirass enchantment (+1h, +2h, +unarmed, +block, -sneak, -pickpocket, -lockpick)

Plugs should do something now if you have DD installed

Fixed some weight painting issues

Fixed some seams

Added a new piece of armor for zapping ("side armor", see below)

Added a zap to fix clipping issues with the suspenders and the new armor

new.jpg

Can you add "Natural" bounce for breasts with this ZAP?  (Breast bounce while armor stays fixed)