Dwarven Devious Cuirass - 3BA SE/AE

What body are you using? 

The outfits are tagged as "3BA", so they'll find presets also tagged with 3BA. You can either tag yours that way too, or modify the .xml in something like Caliente/slidersets (I'm not at home right meow).

Edited by Asrienda
5 hours ago, Asrienda said:

What body are you using? 

The outfits are tagged as "3BA", so they'll find presets also tagged with 3BA. You can either tag yours that way too, or modify the .xml in something like Caliente/slidersets (I'm not at home right meow).

So I finally got it to load the preset im using right now but that didn't help at all. 

I'm currently using using the Athletic Bodyslides by TheFallofApril, but also tried Lust of the Gods by VNDKTR, which also didn't work so its not the preset that is the issue. For the body I'm using the Amazing Body that comes with 3BA.

Sadly this isn't even the first time a clothes mod just refused to work for me as I'm currently having a similar problem with The Expanded World of Bikini Armor, minus the weird thing with the preset not showing.

Im guessing this is most likely some problem with my Bodyslide program rather than the game or the mods, so Im going to mess around a bit more and see if I can get it to work. If I find out what the problem is I'll write a post.

EDIT: So I found the problem both for this mod and the other one, and the answer was both very much too easy, as well as too stupid. It turns out that when I last had to set up Modded Skyrim, after switching hard drive due to some issues, I forgot to tell tell Bodyslide that it should use the Game Data Path directly to the Data folder for Skyrim instead of the general game files, so it couldn't find the texture files which of course meant that when I first build the Outfit in Bodyslide it removed the links to the textures in the files. Which is also why I could see the curaiss at first but couldn't after using Bodyslide. 

Stupidly I only remembered to do that after seeing that the preview image wasn't showing the texture files for the armor.

Edited by Asiatore
10 hours ago, zax said:

Sorry to bother you but would you mind adding zap slider to remove selected shape (red vertices):

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

Added these as zaps and zaps for each individual piercing section (thigh, ankle, wrist, and back/spine) in addition to nipples. 

No masters works with 1.6.0, as only the nifs changed a little.

Toys compatibility is in progress, I could not find a breaking issue with the skirt, and could use tips/help on how to fix lighting differences with the arms and legs.

If there has ever been a single armor worthy of an entire extensive branching quest mod made specifically for it, this armor would be my pic. Hopefully we someday see it integrated into Sexlab Survival or similar mod as a feature. 10/10

Question for anyone: does anyone use more than one of the normal/nbp/nabp at the same time in their game? I'm thinking of just having all three in body slide just build to the same in-game nif to reduce the complexity, so I'd only need to update two armors (enchanted and unenchanted).

The body doesn't have the right textures for beast races (it just uses the default human ones)

I think you just need to create armor addons in CK for those races and set them up with the proper skin textures. I'm no modder though so I could be wrong

Edited by wasntme?

So while retexturing is easy, making the hands/feet look like they fit with argonians and khajiit is much more difficult and will require some modeling work. Going to take a stab at it.

Or... I can just retexture everything but ignore than argonian hands look a little different, lol.

Edit: Yeah, I'm doing that. Next version is a 2.0.0 release, so it'll require a clean install. Will have support for khajiit and argonians, reducing the in-game cuirasses to just 2 (enchanted and unenchanted) with the 3 bodyslides building to that one in-game armor. Will also update the no-masters file and offer something for Toys&Love (hopefully, if I get it working right). I don't think there will be any breaking changes requiring clean installs (either new saves or removing all armors from the game, removing the old mod, then loading and saving, then loading new version) in the future after this.

Edited by Asrienda
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Did you solve that CK dev environment setup issue?

I'm curious because its a trouble spot for people, not just for Toys&Love, but any mod. 

Haven't had a chance to look into it again, but I will soon.

14 minutes ago, Asrienda said:

Haven't had a chance to look into it again, but I will soon.

I had to setup a new SE CK environment form scratch on my husband's computer today. Its been a while, and I had the exact same problem as you, but did fix it....

In my case it was that the SkyUI files, listed in the doc I pointed you to, need both source AND compiled (psc and pex), in the correct folders. At first I had no pex. The end users does not need, but the compiler and accessing properties, does. My problem was not MO2 funky stuff, as we use Vortex.

36 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I had to setup a new SE CK environment form scratch on my husband's computer today. Its been a while, and I had the exact same problem as you, but did fix it....

In my case it was that the SkyUI files, listed in the doc I pointed you to, need both source AND compiled (psc and pex), in the correct folders. At first I had no pex. The end users does not need, but the compiler and accessing properties, does. My problem was not MO2 funky stuff, as we use Vortex.

Where do I find the skyui sdk that isn't 8+ years old?

• 3 weeks later...

Updated to 2.0.0

• This is a BREAKING change from previous versions - if upgrading, please remove the old version, load then save your game, then install the new version
  • The base mod is now the equivalent of "no masters", and DD (and in the future, T&L) compatibility is added with an additional mod
  • Renamed the bodyslide variants to "bouncy", "realistic", and "no_breast_physics" - these only refer to breast physics, not butt physics
  • Added a variant for use without RaceMenu high heels called "realistic no_heels"
  • All variants build to the same .nif now, so there's only two chest pieces in-game: enchanted and non-enchanted
  • Added support for Khajiit, Argonians, and Manakin (mannequins)
  • Small fixes

The changes were done to simplify things a little and make it easier to add support for Toys & Love, which is coming I promise! The fixes in this version are really the way it should have been from the beginning, with the base armor not requiring any sex frameworks and additional mods just adding those keywords.

If you don't care about (future) Toys & Love support, a non-high-heels version, and beast race support, there's no need to update.

I'd highly recommend making a backup of your save if you do upgrade, just in case.

Edited by Asrienda
On 8/10/2022 at 5:50 PM, VirginMarie said:

8 years old is correct, its never changed since. They only had to change the dll, but not the papyrus stuff.

EDIT: I've updated the doc with some helpful notes, because this stuff is tricky Toys&Love - Mod Author's Documentation

Even with the notes, I cannot get it to work. I've rearranged everything for SE and still no luck. Can you directly link to all the sources I need for SE/AE? 

7 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Even with the notes, I cannot get it to work. I've rearranged everything for SE and still no luck. Can you directly link to all the sources I need for SE/AE? 

Other than the SkyUI SDK, the links are all on the Toys&Love Main download page, because the source comes with each. Its up to you get to the source into the right folders. 

Did you see this part in the notes?

If you want to skip Github or not setup for compiling, download the package... SkyUI Widget Source (for mod Authors), from the Toys&Love download page. 

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Other than the SkyUI SDK, the links are all on the Toys&Love Main download page, because the source comes with each. Its up to you get to the source into the right folders. 

Did you see this part in the notes?

If you want to skip Github or not setup for compiling, download the package... SkyUI Widget Source (for mod Authors), from the Toys&Love download page. 

Yeah I saw that, that was missing one of the three required files.

2 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Yeah I saw that, that was missing one of the three required files.

Because you need the SDK for SkyUI too. It's intention is only the files that don't come in the SDK. If you are finding that is not the case, I will fix it, but I do think its meeting its intent. Have you got it working now?

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Because you need the SDK for SkyUI too. It's intention is only the files that don't come in the SDK. If you are finding that is not the case, I will fix it, but I do think its meeting its intent. Have you got it working now?

No, unfortunately not.