*Fixes/Updates - 2013July22* Tera Elin Animation by RSV

Elin Violinist

All credit and thanks to RSV.   http://casualmods.net/

***What's New***

2013 July 22 - Fixes for the Elin Violinist (bard).

• Included the Elin-Apachii hairs master file (thank you RSV) with my BSA files containing the hairs + patches.
  • Fixed the problem with the Elin not playing the violin when you ask her to "play something for me, please".
  • English-translated ElinBard.esp now has the name of the Bards College translated to English.
  • Separate packs: 1) English, and 2) Russian.

IMPORTANT

• ElinRace - ApachiiHairs.esp is not needed, but if you have that installed because your Elin is wearing one of the Apachii (1.4 or 1.5) hairs and you are not experiencing any problems with the hairs then test for problems by deactivating the plugin.  If there are no problems (missing hairs or crashing), go ahead and delete or move the Elin-Apachii plugin to a backup location.

<<<<<<<<<< + >>>>>>>>>>

RSV, creator of the Dance Synchronizer mods has made an animation mod exclusively for the Elin race.  I have been asked to feature the mod here in Lovers Lab because it requires the Elin race.

Elin Violinist

The Elin Bard can be found in the Bard's College at Solitude.

Requirements

1- Tera Elin Race.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15201-update-all-fox-armors-now-available-at-fox-shop-tera-elin-race/

Needs the following files and associated mod(s)

• Race Compatibility.esm (included in the Elin Race Main Pack)
  • ElinRace.esm (included in the Elin Race Main Pack)
  • ElinRace - ApachiiHairs.esm ( now included with the 2013 July 22 update)
  • ElinRaceTaint.esm (included in the Elin Race Main Pack with a patched ElinRaceTaint.esm included with the Elin NPC and Enemy mod)

2- FNIS 3.5.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811//?

• Remember to run the FNIS Generator for Users.

IMPORTANT

The Elin Violinist is not featured at Casualmods so until further notice you can only download this mod from here.

<<<<<<<<<< + >>>>>>>>>>

DOWNLOAD - NEW LINKS - 2013 July 22 Update

Link #1 - English Version

https://mega.co.nz/#!YABz1ZZS!FnBLzwk4CfiozjgVY1bXPXZ3324HFndo8CyhN2IMo2Y

Link #2 - Russian Version

https://mega.co.nz/#!YNQhyZ4D!eBbHozPPjuCiShigmIJDc16JBr1JHRdPuWCl6L9zoEY

i guess  he is male and his name is Sergey :)

well i hope too, his old plugin dance synhronizer doesnt work with cots or any non-vanilla races for some reason. Later he makes DSLight which can play only 1 song and probably works with any race.

My bad and apologies to Sergey.  I'll edit my previous comment.

I'll have to look at the DS vids, I thought the older DS works with the Elins.  Also I tried out DS Light months ago and it came with different songs.  I remembered playing Gangnam Style with some Elin npcs.  :P  

UPDATE

Fixed the crashing issue with the missing Elin-Apachii hairs master files.

Fixed the animation where the Elin bard does not play the violin when prompted.

Translated the Bards College for English plugin.

Separate mods for English and Russian.

Thanks to RSV for his help.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to ask: but does this then work for the proper Elin body? Will the bard look like mine if I use that Tera version?

And will the proper body ever get the fox armours added for them, or are they already around somewhere? (because I play as an Elin to BE one, not just a normal human with the head attached) :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Have download and install but when i run FNIS Generator i get Reading ElinViolinist ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  2 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ElinViolinist\FNIS_ElinViolinist_List.txt):  + -a,k IdleStop_Loose

what should I write in the text file so it will be right ?

have the latest FNIS Generator i installed the latest again when I got the error message but get the error message anyway.

Have download and install but when i run FNIS Generator i get Reading ElinViolinist ...ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  2 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ElinViolinist\FNIS_ElinViolinist_List.txt):  + -a,k IdleStop_Loose

what should I write in the text file so it will be right ?

have the latest FNIS Generator i installed the latest again when I got the error message but get the error message anyway.

This version of the Elin Bard is only good with FNIS 3.5.  The latest Elin Bard is located in the Tera Elin Race thread.  Be sure to follow the installation instructions.  The latest Bard update works without the need to run FNIS generator for Users (FNIS 4.1.1).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

lol I just saw this at casulmods, and watched the YouTube vid. It said ''English translation at LoversLab', so I was all "Yay LL!", and naturally had to come here and say how funny-as-hell this vid is. :P I honestly never saw that race in action before. SOOOO not lore-friendly! :D Just look at Ysolda. ^_^

I don't suppose the violin works for any race?

• 1 year later...

Elin Bard v2.2 Installer.  Just like Elin Bard+Bearserk, the Elin Bard installer requires Adobe Air.  Installation and generating of the Bard files is the same as Elin Bard+Bearserk with emphasis placed on generating the files after you are done running FNIS Generator for Users.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1278-eng-translate-patch-elin-bard-with-the-bearserk-trio/

It is important to inform you that with the changes to FNIS since v6, the Elin Bard animations may not work.  I have not tested myself and do not have the time, maybe in the near future.

Elin Bard v2.2 Installer

ElinBardInstaller.rar

Do not install with a mod manager.  The installer needs to be able to read the Skyrim and Update master files.

=======================================

@Silvernirvash and AwfulArchdemon

Sorry for the very late reply.  The animations and violin will only work with the Elins as is the intent of RSV.