Black Desert Online

Here's a website that is a fan-made website and it is keeping up-to-date information about Black Desert.

http://www.blackdeserthq.com/

it also rounds up all the information and organizes from what has been made public.

http://www.blackdeserthq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1126842

Seems like a very well-made fan website. It's a shame the game is "allegedly" coming to NA in 2015... :(

Looking forward to it!

If only this was a single player game sigh ...

I'd have to agree and seeing that this is a Korean MMO even if it comes to the US and other countries it will be a F2P which means most if not all of the items for doing all the nice things like decorating your house will be Cash shop items.

@ Veta

I second that.

Enormous open world with lots of sandbox features and adventures, where the ideas can be expanded further because there and no whiny pvp kids, where the makers need to "balance" everything arround them... i want!

It looks good, but so did tons of other mmo previews/trailers before.

just curious about the housing system  so are there going to be too many houses in there since they mention about purchasing a house  and also this is a online game not like in other online game when they purchase a house the house will be place into a another instance 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was seeing the videos of the previous CBT's and I gotta say: this game is fucking amazing. BDO easily has the best character creation/customization I have ever seen in an mmo; it gives Blade & Soul a run for its money, that's for sure. The fact that you can sculpt your character's face and body the exactly the way you want it is jaw-dropping. Customization like this sells like hot bread, and I'm all for it. Attention to detail seems to be what Pearl Abyss does very well. These graphics are really sweet as well.

However, the game doesn't really seem to bring anything new or innovative to the mmo world. As it stands, the game looks incredibly grindy and repetitive. Don't get me wrong, the mini games for things like fishing and taming horses are a nice touch and a welcomed relief though. Gender and race-locked classes are a big wtf, but I guess I could live with that. The one thing that bums me out the most is the estimated release date for NA/EU.. 2016. That's way too long of a wait imo.

Still, I'll be watching this one closely and hope that things start to pick up soon.