Help our Body Replacer Idols

Sensual Nautilus

Okay, I know I'm an insignificant whelp but I couldn't sit on my chair without feeling the oppression of nexus when I learned that many of my favourite body and armor replacer creators were banned from the site.

example:

BNB body and armor replacer: http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35047

Type3 BB: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34735

Some say the bewbs are too big or they are unrealistic, but I like them and I am not afraid to admit I'm a pervert who likes the skimpy and saucy armour and body replacers. This thread is basicly a discussion regarding the relevant matter and it would be even more fantastic if someone knew any of these modders and their contact so we can point them out here in loverslab. This site is one of the most friendliest and most supportive modders site I have stumbled upon, So let's help encourage freedom a little bit :heart:

If you don't like these types of body and armour replacers, move along, nothing to read or post :cool:

Well the type3 bb you have listed there is actually being worked on' date=' there's even a thread for it that I started as I was attempting to bring it back, and its creator 2pac4eva7 is actually here on Lovers Lab now to.

[/quote']

much obliged :D So how is the project doing? I can't wait for things to start to bear fruit, use it and acknowledge of you and the creator's oozing awesome sauce :P

Heh, oddly enough I'm thinking about finally releasing my Type V conversion for NV. (Recently did all the current DLC's.) Granted, that's going in the opposite direction of the bodies you mentioned. ;)

As an aside, I've been hearing a LOT of garbage about the Nexus lately. I was considering releasing there until I started the process. With all the questions and such it seemed like they wanted everything from my birthday to current residence. Another modder who shall remain nameless also pointed out something I hadn't thought of. By releasing any mods on the Nexus, I'm basically giving people a reason to visit it in the first place which only nets the people running it possible revenue. Not a bad setup they've got there. Get people to post their own work for free, then try and get people to pay for "premier" memberships. :D

Heh' date=' oddly enough I'm thinking about finally releasing my Type V conversion for NV. (Recently did all the current DLC's.) Granted, that's going in the opposite direction of the bodies you mentioned. ;)

As an aside, I've been hearing a LOT of garbage about the Nexus lately. I was considering releasing there until I started the process. With all the questions and such it seemed like they wanted everything from my birthday to current residence. Another modder who shall remain nameless also pointed out something I hadn't thought of. By releasing any mods on the Nexus, I'm basically giving people a reason to visit it in the first place which only nets the people running it possible revenue. Not a bad setup they've got there. Get people to post their own work for free, then try and get people to pay for "premier" memberships. :D[/quote']

And they have banned quite a few Modders but still keep their stuff up as well like it's theirs now.

Frankly I'd be happy if anything new got made or converted to fit the Type 6 body better. Technically the other Type- body outfits are compatible, but pretty much every other Type- body is either terribly ugly or rail-thin.

Really all I want is Type 6 DLC outfits and a Type 6-compliant Tailor Maid and/or No Shirt No Sleeves. I get those and I never need another outfit 'cause I can just throw one together from non-immersion-ruining vanilla parts.

Heh, oddly enough I'm thinking about finally releasing my Type V conversion for NV. (Recently did all the current DLC's.) Granted, that's going in the opposite direction of the bodies you mentioned.

As an aside, I've been hearing a LOT of garbage about the Nexus lately. I was considering releasing there until I started the process. With all the questions and such it seemed like they wanted everything from my birthday to current residence. Another modder who shall remain nameless also pointed out something I hadn't thought of. By releasing any mods on the Nexus, I'm basically giving people a reason to visit it in the first place which only nets the people running it possible revenue. Not a bad setup they've got there. Get people to post their own work for free, then try and get people to pay for "premier" memberships.

when i was banned i asked them to take my stuff down but they no reply :(. iwanted to upload somewhere else

when i was banned i asked them to take my stuff down but they no reply :(. iwanted to upload somewhere else

That's what I've been hearing a lot of. Ban someone on an insane technicality that no normal human would have a problem with, then keep their work online. It's not just that though. Without naming names, somewhat recently the Nexus banned an author of one of my essential New Vegas mods. In this case, the Nexus actually removed the content BUT one of the Nexus moderators actually followed the author to another mod site and... well putting it politely, acted like a complete ass. (I didn't think it was the actual moderator at first but it was confirmed!) If that was a sample of the moderators at the Nexus, the situation there makes perfect sense.

It can't continue of course. Eventually they'll drive away most of the content makers then they won't have any reason for people to pay for membership. :rolleyes:

Heh' date=' oddly enough I'm thinking about finally releasing my Type V conversion for NV. (Recently did all the current DLC's.) Granted, that's going in the opposite direction of the bodies you mentioned.

As an aside, I've been hearing a LOT of garbage about the Nexus lately. I was considering releasing there until I started the process. With all the questions and such it seemed like they wanted everything from my birthday to current residence. Another modder who shall remain nameless also pointed out something I hadn't thought of. By releasing any mods on the Nexus, I'm basically giving people a reason to visit it in the first place which only nets the people running it possible revenue. Not a bad setup they've got there. Get people to post their own work for free, then try and get people to pay for "premier" memberships. [/quote']

In their TOS they say this:

By uploading content to a Nexus site you agree to allow administrators of the site to store and present the content whenever and where ever the administrators deem necessary until such time as a request is received by the original uploader for the content to be removed. Removal of content is a manual process, however, so please realise that we may not be able to remove or edit content immediately.

A few points

1. Moderators are not Administrators, just to be clear on the subject.

2. A threatening letter from a lawyer will cost you $100 or less and is almost certain to make your work disappear VERY fast.

3. If #2 doesn't work, you have good standing to sue, and could stand to actually get a decent amount of coin "technically." They aren't making enough money to actually pay out, I'm sure, but they ARE making money by distributing YOUR copyrighted work. It's the "making money" part that gets the lawyers excited.

Heh' date=' oddly enough I'm thinking about finally releasing my Type V conversion for NV. (Recently did all the current DLC's.) Granted, that's going in the opposite direction of the bodies you mentioned.

As an aside, I've been hearing a LOT of garbage about the Nexus lately. I was considering releasing there until I started the process. With all the questions and such it seemed like they wanted everything from my birthday to current residence. Another modder who shall remain nameless also pointed out something I hadn't thought of. By releasing any mods on the Nexus, I'm basically giving people a reason to visit it in the first place which only nets the people running it possible revenue. Not a bad setup they've got there. Get people to post their own work for free, then try and get people to pay for "premier" memberships. [/quote']

And i can't believe they didn't banned the jerk that got you banned in the first place.. He was spamming your modding section with idiotic responses. Who was actually covered by your own readme.

Then you made a remark about it's metal capacity.. That was epic.. Then you got banned, and me sending the same moderator an angry pm and me too got banned.. :D:P

I never knew someone else got banned for sending vampire dante a letter! Thats epic, but still sad. I've filed multiple unban requests but to no avail apparently. Oh and who actually read that whole terms of service bs?

And i can't believe they didn't banned the jerk that got you banned in the first place.. He was spamming your modding section with idiotic responses. Who was actually covered by your own readme.

Then you made a remark about it's metal capacity.. That was epic.. Then you got banned, and me sending the same moderator an angry pm and me too got banned.. :D:P

Archived