Sexlab and Estrus (Not sure if it is main file or Charunus)

Theblackbard

Just a heads up, if you have Estrus and sexlab installed, Estrus will override all animations from sexlab. I had thought it was the new update to sexlab at first but after deleting everything uninstalling mods, and then later the game. I realized that it was the Estrus thing. It was the last thing I installed after testing with the reinstall and once again it killed my animations.  Sexlab V.111 or whatever the newest one is btw, it seemed to work fine with V.101 

Estrus, and Chaurus estrus use animations completely diferent from sexlab. Estrus, (the main mod with the tentacles animations) justs adds a shout that allows you to see that animation. Chaurus estrus (Requires estrus to work) just makes the chaurus spit triger that animation on the target if it is hit by the spit.

There is no reason why any of those two mods should interefere with Sexlab. Estrus will not overide Any sexlab animations. Make sure you install the lates version of the mods you need and run the FNIS tool after every installation. 

Hmm there should be no reason for them to conflict as they are completely separate from each other only linking thing is that they both need FNIS to operate but that shouldn't even conflict.

I've used both together with no problems.

What version of FNIS are you using? Do you have PCEA installed?

meshes\actors\character\animations\zzEstrus  <--- Estrus

meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab  <---- SexLab

Everything is contained in their own folder including the source files that FNIS uses to generate the behavior files. This is why others are having difficulty understanding the issue you've reported.

I don't have PCEA installed. Thanks for the help

Should I have that installed when using sex lab? o.o

No, I guess jbezorg just asked this because it could cause the problem that theblackbard is experiencing.

I actually use sexlab and estrus since a long time together and never had encountered any problems. I would suggest to uninstall estrus and sexlab one by one make a clean save every time and then reinstall one by one.

Archived