IGNORED

No matter what I do I have zero animations after installing 3 different animation packs (ive run FINS and exported over 400 animations no errors)....

Following this guide for Skyrim VR: Skyrim VR NSFW Mod Guide - The Most Immersive Adult Entertainment Ever : skyrimvr (reddit.com)

No matter what I do No animations show up in game despite running FINS and exporting 400+ animations...Mod is enabled within MCM and nothing.

How specifically are you supposed to install animations? Is there a specific method like installing them into the animation loader and overwriting or something?

This supposedly works with Skyrim VR but not for me...

any ideas?

Thanks!

It's been a little while since I played Skyrim, and never played VR, but did you go to the MCM and enable all of those animations on the SLAL tab?

Also, if I remember right you have to enable SL in MCM as well, but could be mistaken.

Are you using a quest mod or something that should trigger the animations? Animations don't play by themselves, you need other mods to start them. Quickly scanned that list, I think maybe PAHE triggers animations but I'm not sure since I've never used it. None of the others do afaik.

Posted (edited)

Hi all

Yea I have Mass Matchmaker SSE installed and SL enabled in MCM. I see all the options for SL including the VR section it's just under animations I get 0s across the board. No animations exist despite having and exporting animations for. Just reran FINS with compatibility check 3000+ animations no errors..i don't get it

Billy Animation Pack: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94664-billyys-animations-for-se/

FB Animation Pack: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5716-funnybizness-slal-packs-se/

Edited by chiefisreal

You should have a MCM for sexlab animation loader, what does that show as it should list the animation packs and allow you to enable them if FNIS was able to find them

Posting a screenshot of the loader and the FNIS report in a spoiler be helpful

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, DayTri said:

Can you show a screenshot or something or describe the menu you are looking at, I don't understand "0s across the board"

When I inquire about how many animations SL has It says I have no animations even though I exported thousands successfully. Every attribute says 0, zero available zero loaded etc. According to SL Loader I have no animations. How do I take a useable screenshot in VR?

Edited by chiefisreal
17 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

You should have a MCM for sexlab animation loader, what does that show as it should list the animation packs and allow you to enable them if FNIS was able to find them

Posting a screenshot of the loader and the FNIS report in a spoiler be helpful

Yes, I do. again, the issue is its totally blank no animations exist after generation. Attempting to run FINS had no errors I read it and ran it again the SE patch tester no issues no conflicts nothing. I don't see how a screenshot of the loader being blank and FINS generating with no errors would be helpful but how do I take decent screenshots in VR? 

Posted (edited)

FNIS output: everything is detected and exported as a mod. I know how to use FNIS before someone says something my other mods work fine. I'll take a screenshot of the animation loader being blank if people really want to see that...and tell me how to take a decent VR screenshot without everything being distorted. I'm used to see errors at the bottom of the screen in all caps, but I notice a difference between the 3629 animations and at the bottom 300 or so successfully included. Interesting 🤔. EDIT: NVM I guess its split into 2 sections for some reason and everything's there.

Spoiler

1598612798_fnis1.thumb.png.191f5c418f14c6411b9edc6d2fca8e55.png555801641_fnis2.thumb.png.ca0b01bc408eb68395a94111055b4428.png

FNIS 

Edited by chiefisreal
5 hours ago, chiefisreal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20220624011304_1.thumb.jpg.348ae5c1f1288006bfefd34917c38680.jpg20220624011217_1.thumb.jpg.09932fa88ca650df5c45ea1b22f3078d.jpg

Installed Vr section is their but no animations 0s everywhere. I should mention that all pre reqs are detected according to SL. 

Hmmm are you using Mod Organizer, Vortex, or installing everything directly?

Could you check your filepath in whichever mod manager you are using, and see if there is anything in Data\SLAnims\json\ ?

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, DayTri said:

Hmmm are you using Mod Organizer, Vortex, or installing everything directly?

Could you check your filepath in whichever mod manager you are using, and see if there is anything in Data\SLAnims\json\ ?

Mod Organizer 2 baybee. Other walking and sitting animations work fine. I don't know where to even find "Data\SLAnims\json" considering MO2 uses a virtual file system, and the actual games data folder is has nothing related to SL in it. 

Hol up...........theirs a python generate animations file in the mod organizer 2 files for the SLAL. At the top they want the directory to the data folder but since MO2 doesn't actually put stuff their, their is nothing to pull from. Nothing else in the SLAnims folder but the source.

EDIT: So that guide had a major flaw it didn't mention I needing JContainers SE!!!! With this added the Loader sees everything but now theirs too many and its all random. How do I play animations and decide what I want active or off? Also good mods to start sex with selected NPC? (no arousal or speech checks just to the point)  Thanks!

EDIT 2: found follow me for sex but could use other mods also. biggest issue is girls are treated as men and vise versa. How do I define what genders people are so this can be avoided.   

Edited by chiefisreal