How you transfer skyrim SE data to New PC safety?

Hi I am happy, because I finally change my old PC (bought in 2013) to new one with BTO.?

but at same time I really be anxious to transfer all skyrim SE data, app with steam to my new PC

As my taste, I still try to use SE 1.5.97 with MO2. (I customized  mod download directory, mod directory, and save data profile etc)

About mo2 data, I feel I can safe transfer, to new PC .  (setting is easy)

But I do not know how I can keep my steam game directory (which stop to up-date for 1.5.97) in my main C drive,  without break my current game,..

I keep to clean steam skyrim SE directory clean... but some skyrim offer app (like old version CK etc) are remain there.

how yours up-date PC, and transfer skyrim SE?  

Copy whole steamapps folder to an external drive, install Steam on new computer, but don't start it, copy steamapps to new PC, start Steam.

Make sure to transfer appmanifest_489830.acf (and have a backup of it from before the move) intact as it contains information about current installation. Without it, Steam will create a new file and start downloading the AE update regardless of your update settings, because... Steam.

Thanks advices?

, New PC will come 10 to 14 days later, so I am now trying to make back up in another  HD.   

So I follow your advices...  maybe I will ask again in this topic  when I start transfer..^^;   

I get nervous to transfer app data correctly...