@TomahawkChop Her name is keeper in my version ^^, make sure you don't lose her again xD

@highpressure http://sdrv.ms/1haWZbD is it this one?

Also Added :

Silver Knight Special

Female Independent Idle Animation

JackGa Monsters

Chain Mail DLC01

keeper huh.. hmmm >.> is that the recent version?.. why do I feel mine is different D:.. well gonna try.. hope it is correct

rofl ok after sleeping 2 days straight she just respawn beside of me... ok she is back gonna make sure she will not be gone again >.>.. gonna send her to riften and tnx for the help!

btw.. the name in here is baby cute.. I tried the keeper and.. (that was a gigantic freaky monster  lol well looks like I saw it when I am doing dragonborn quest)

Hey do you know why my skyrim crashes everytime my Momiji follower goes nude? I even tried to use UFO's "you could dress better" option but it still crashed :(

Maybe its something called 'skeleton incompatibility' or 'minor mistakes during installation procedure or loadorder because I'm so busy in real life that I can't do anything so basic like this'. I'll be waiting for a report.

Deer horse is apparently in the JG monsters 1.5 according to the description in steam workshop

English Version 
Your Skyrim must updated 
Never have nexus ver 
No need any DLC support 
Derivative work, Free for use 

This mod adds some of new creatures to skyrim, fully integrated into the levelled lists meaning they will spawn throughout the entire game. 

Monsters Lv10 ~ 35 Loot 

Where? I don't know for Loot Monsters 

Mammoth Type x 4 
Troll Type x 9 
Dragon x 5 
dragonpriest x 1 
Horse x 1 (deer horse, location is side of Jackga shop "Rock"

I'm not sure which version of JG monster is uploaded here but v1.5 is on steam.

I can confirm that the deer horse is in the game. Near hill behind the pub.

@TomahawkChop I don't know the number of hair and eyes added by that race because I have about 3~4 hair mods and about 5 eye mods maybe? Sorry :D

Also nope I have ningheim and ygnord installed too

wait so you mean.. when you installed this mod u got more than 100 hair? and more than 52 eyes? o.o that you can choose? I am not asking how many mods did the race added.. but more like how many hairs u got access : v