• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

Nice of you to post those mods, especially the Momiji follower. Momiji is now my all time favorite video game character, ever since I started playing Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, so having her in Skyrim just made my day. In my current game progress she is now my current follower (I'm in the College of Winterhold quest going after the Staff of Magnus :D and so she and I are now trudging through Labyrinthian), and thanks to a house mod (the Underground Bathhouse) I got her to move there, plus I can dress her up in any armor of my choice now (see this example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=208109791 )

The only thing better than this is that if it could be possible to make my player character look exactly like Momiji and thus play AS her - especially her hair, and being able to recreate her face is nice too (so it would be nice if there was any way to get those into the Character Race Menu), and there's her signature Naginata; I already got some of her armors and her bow and arrows, and I have a good voice pack (one that makes female Skyrim player characters sound like those Japanese females in action games), so those are no problem.

EDIT: I installed the Turndown Race X mod and found Momiji's hair; and the race itself is anime-esque enough to use for other characters I like to play (eg the Vocaloids Miku Hatsune and Luka Megurine - I have their hairstyles installed as well). All I need is the right settings to get Momiji's face right - anyone here has those settings? And there's also the matter of her Naginata...

EDIT2: After downloading the Creator Kit and trying it out I began tinkering with the mods myself to see how they're made. At least I think I got Momiji's face data (if what I saw were correct), plus I made her Naginata craftable. Now if only there was a way to alter her being non-marryable (the guides I found from various wikis and forums didn't work). EDIT3: Got her to become marryable - just some tweaking in the CK, particularly the Disposition Base property (set it high enough), and one should not yet do her quest to kill the Rock Troll until after the marriage.

Sorry for the noobish question, but its possible to add bb motion on the DOA followers?

If they have their own individual skeleton then its most likely the skeleton is not TBBP/BBP enabled. Just replace the skeleton_female.hkx and the skeleton_female.nif (or similar but with different names) in the respective files. However their clothes might not be bounce enabled so you'll have to edit or provide the necessary clothes.

Sorry for the noobish question, but its possible to add bb motion on the DOA followers?

If they have their own individual skeleton then its most likely the skeleton is not TBBP/BBP enabled. Just replace the skeleton_female.hkx and the skeleton_female.nif (or similar but with different names) in the respective files. However their clothes might not be bounce enabled so you'll have to edit or provide the necessary clothes.

Thanks.

The followres are just a bsa. archive, theres no separates archives like a custom race, so I guess I should get a program who can unpack and repack a bsa file.

I tried just that but on the turndownxrace 4.2 and I CTD, have not attempted follower yet. Is there somethng extra I need to do for the custom race? All I really want from the turndownx race mod is the head mesh but when i tried that the head and body had different colored skin... I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

I tried just that but on the turndownxrace 4.2 and I CTD, have not attempted follower yet. Is there somethng extra I need to do for the custom race? All I really want from the turndownx race mod is the head mesh but when i tried that the head and body had different colored skin... I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

What. So you basically copy pasted the head mesh from the Turndown race mod… And CTD. Then you proceed to say that the head and body color is different?

Okay first of all if you have the race mod enabled in addition with the skeleton swap I suggested then the only reason there should be a CTD is because 1) You installed it incorrectly 2) Incompatible skeleton. I recall BBP does not go well with TBBP unless you have XPMS installed.

The head and body color mismatch…  I've seen that issue somewhere but basically you are trying to use the Turndown race "specific" head mesh for another body. This should actually be a texture problem but who knows. It would be better if you would just not use the headmesh included in the mod, the nif files really don't affect the character as much as the tri files.

My basic idea is that I don't get why you aren't getting the solution. I know modding offers tons of freedom but if you can't mod yourself then you gotta find alternate ways which is not a problem considering the loads of modding content this game can offer. 

What. So you basically copy pasted the head mesh from the Turndown race mod… And CTD. Then you proceed to say that the head and body color is different?

Okay first of all if you have the race mod enabled in addition with the skeleton swap I suggested then the only reason there should be a CTD is because 1) You installed it incorrectly 2) Incompatible skeleton. I recall BBP does not go well with TBBP unless you have XPMS installed.

The head and body color mismatch…  I've seen that issue somewhere but basically you are trying to use the Turndown race "specific" head mesh for another body. This should actually be a texture problem but who knows. It would be better if you would just not use the headmesh included in the mod, the nif files really don't affect the character as much as the tri files.

My basic idea is that I don't get why you aren't getting the solution. I know modding offers tons of freedom but if you can't mod yourself then you gotta find alternate ways which is not a problem considering the loads of modding content this game can offer. 

I copied the textures of the turndownxrace to my data and corrected my turndownxrace but now my vanilla races have the neck and body off color. gah... I think I need to nuke my installation now... I misplaced my original textures.