Sorry for the noobish question, but its possible to add bb motion on the DOA followers?

If they have their own individual skeleton then its most likely the skeleton is not TBBP/BBP enabled. Just replace the skeleton_female.hkx and the skeleton_female.nif (or similar but with different names) in the respective files. However their clothes might not be bounce enabled so you'll have to edit or provide the necessary clothes.

I tried just that but on the turndownxrace 4.2 and I CTD, have not attempted follower yet. Is there somethng extra I need to do for the custom race? All I really want from the turndownx race mod is the head mesh but when i tried that the head and body had different colored skin... I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

What. So you basically copy pasted the head mesh from the Turndown race mod… And CTD. Then you proceed to say that the head and body color is different?

Okay first of all if you have the race mod enabled in addition with the skeleton swap I suggested then the only reason there should be a CTD is because 1) You installed it incorrectly 2) Incompatible skeleton. I recall BBP does not go well with TBBP unless you have XPMS installed.

The head and body color mismatch…  I've seen that issue somewhere but basically you are trying to use the Turndown race "specific" head mesh for another body. This should actually be a texture problem but who knows. It would be better if you would just not use the headmesh included in the mod, the nif files really don't affect the character as much as the tri files.

My basic idea is that I don't get why you aren't getting the solution. I know modding offers tons of freedom but if you can't mod yourself then you gotta find alternate ways which is not a problem considering the loads of modding content this game can offer. 

I copied the textures of the turndownxrace to my data and corrected my turndownxrace but now my vanilla races have the neck and body off color. gah... I think I need to nuke my installation now... I misplaced my original textures.

Geez, problem after problem. Try using a mod that separates your character's textures with the npcs. But wait a minute, doesn't the mod come with a separate race? You shouldn't have any problems regarding textures affecting vanilla races if you have a unique race.

Manual Installing eh? Try using a mod manager, preferably NMM since MO will mess you up even more. Also don't create a new install of the game. This is a minor problem, not even close to being a hard problem to solve actually.

does anyone know if you can wear these armors with the sevenbase body? Jackga's wording in the descriptions confuse me when it says Cbbe or everything.

I hope you're kidding. When he says CBBE, its CBBE. Even when you try it, its CBBE. If you know that sevenbase is a variant of UNP, then should know that you will get unwanted texture glitches when you equip the armor of the opposite bodytype. Except non-skimpy armors/clothes. Don't ask why, it doesn't get more obvious than this. 

Well good luck guys. If you get stuck at this point you're going to have a hard time modding the game at your will.

• 2 weeks later...

A little help. Ayane has reptile hands. What could be the cause?

If you have Immersive bodies by eternal black that could be the cause. I believe you should use the non DLC version, I think.

There is also a compatibility patch for it with sexlab somewhere in this forum.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25663-compatibility-fix-for-sexlab-and-eternalblack-immersive-bodies/

Turn downxrace Version 4.2

It is missing the race controller scripts so you need to get the older version and get them from there.

also version 3 of the pub is out.

https://www.mediafire.com/?dwsf8csgq2q661f

I'm having issues with the pub. CTD upon entering.

Work fine for me, thanks for sharing.

Thank jackga it was on his steam group.

If anybody wants, I can upload my patched up version of turndownxrace with the race controller scripts and TBBP enabled.

Not sure I may need jackga's permission though.

Can you also upload the older versions of the jackga armor shops? I think the latest version is causing me to CTD.

Well, Here is the turndownxrace version 4.2 with added TBBP

I assume jackga is okay with me uploading this because all his stuff on steam says no need to ask permission.

Oh yeah it is also fixed, as in the v4.2 race controller scripts were missing and I replaced them with the old 4.0 ones. The textures were borked at one point (seams around neck and hands and feet) after adding the tbbp I may have done something wrong at one point but I think I managed to fix it.

Breast scaling is working but belly is refusing to work with hentai pregnancy

Bodyslide 2 settings I used were PSB body and the CBBE preset.

If anybody can add preg scaling, or explain how to add belly scaling to a custom race that would be awesome, I prefer to learn how to do so. I have no idea why the preg scaling is not working on this race I added the PSB enabled femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files to the mod but no luck so it only has TBBP so far.

I think the TBBP is working but it could be the HDT. If it is just the HDT then this is only a patched up version 4.2 of the race, then sorry I was of no help...

TurnDownXrace TBBP Custom.rar