Hmm... I don't know, currently I can't enter JackGa Pub too

it works at first when I installed it, now it CTDs for me... sorry :(

also Added Mama Armor 2 at op

You lost all your Pub privileges. Walk f@@k away or CTD. :angry: Pulp Fiction quote never get old. :sleepy:

Hmm, may have found the cause to CTD, HDT havok is not liking the shop. Need to find a fix, maybe load order?

Arg Nevermind, I may have a mix of issues... Time to do a clean MO profile and slowly activate my mods one by one.

Edit: Issue Fixed It was all due to load order. Took forever tinkering.

Yep, forgot to upload it xD

Edit:

Updated JackGa Monsters

I have the 5/4/14 one, but the latest one I got an error saying that the archive is too big...

Can you help upload that version Redecoded? ^^ sorry...

The only time Sophitia goes bald for me is if I use UFO to tell her that she could wear something better so she removed all of her gear, which includes her hair, as it's a wig/helmet. That or use the console to removeallitems, since again, it's a piece of equipment.

She always keeps her hair when switching between the outfits in the mod.

Okay So I was incredible bored so I put together retextured versions of turndownxrace NOT the current v5

Thought I should share it.

The SG texture version and the UNP version is too big to upload here sadly.

Not sure why but breast size always defaults back to a certain size. If somebody could help me figure out why that would be great.

I cannot provide any mod support because I only replaced the textures on them and nothing else. But if you notice that a texture is not looking right I probably packed it incorrectly and I can correct that at least. Neck seams I am not too sure how to fix, I tried texblend but I still see it so I think I may have made a mistake. So if anybody understands how to fix the seams I would appreciate somebody fixing these up for me.

Now does anybody have a shaved sophia texture for cbbe? Or is there an artist that can remove the hair? I do not have photoshop anymore so I cannot remove it.

Currently using sophia face version as it looks the best. the lipstick on the SG textures are a little too large for my tastes. I'll find some more textures and create some more versions later. I think I'll make pretty girl texture for CBBE version next. also I suppose wet and sweat versions as well.

TurnDownXrace TBBP+PSB Custom SG texture version.part2.rar

TurnDownXrace UNP TBBP Custom Sophia face version.part2.rar