Hi

I'm legitimately confused, there are so many download options and I'm a little lost.

I understand that in order to use/equip any of his stuff, I need to use the turndown race (any version? 4 or 5?).

Can I keep using CBBE with that? I also have the Mature skin texture, does that work with his race? (I have never used any custom race before... just made a really pretty redguard..)

All I really want is the Princess Armor (JackGa shop 2.6 I think?????) and I guess I'd like to try out some of the others, is the old stuff in his new pub thing?

Sorry if I'm stupid :(

Hi

I'm legitimately confused, there are so many download options and I'm a little lost.

I understand that in order to use/equip any of his stuff, I need to use the turndown race (any version? 4 or 5?).

Can I keep using CBBE with that? I also have the Mature skin texture, does that work with his race? (I have never used any custom race before... just made a really pretty redguard..)

All I really want is the Princess Armor (JackGa shop 2.6 I think?????) and I guess I'd like to try out some of the others, is the old stuff in his new pub thing?

Sorry if I'm stupid :(

Yes, you can still use CBBE for it and no you don't have to use the turdown race to use the armor

@mibura you can use BlackArk's link for the time being .

Haha thanks for the responses Seiei & BlackArk!

I gave it a go after finding a readme in jackga shop (which only said loadorder = racecompatibility, turndown, jackga shop), so I just installed turndown and the shop, let boss do its work and bought the armors that i wanted to try (princess not nearly as beautiful as i had imagined.. but teenage casual is ridiculously cute ;3).

Is it normal that turndown has so little options to change the appearance? I couldn't even change the eye size, so I gave up trying to get a beautiful char after 30 mins.

Anyways, thanks for the responses! :)

Hi! 
So I tried to get the Hitomi and Ayane mod working but it seems he has removed them from his workshop? D: Either way I used the files from this thread but I went to find Hitomi and she isn't appearing. I don't know about Ayane yet but I assume the same will be for her. I've installed Momiji okay but the only thing different about her installation is that I used the steam workshop which is something I can't use for the other two. Is there any way I can get this working without the steam subscribe? :/ 

Edit: Nvm I was in the wrong place oops xD

Edited by xEnoshima

Hey Seiei97 thanks for all these Jackga's collection but I am having problem with Momiji Follower download.

I downloaded it and dragged into data folder, ticked the box but the main problem ingame that I cannot see her. It is like her body mesh is missing and also missing dialogue ingame. :s

why is jackga pub mod4 esm always crash my skyrim when i tried to enter the pub? what are the requirment?

Do you have the latest TurnDownX race installed?

OMG thx now i know why my skyrim always crash -,-" thx for helpiing me reminding TurnDownX race :P