8 hours ago, thaclone said:

and what is a vampire?
it's a normal sim, just in an other form ;)

EA does not count Werewolves or Vampires or whatever as animals or so - they are normal sims, just with an occult ;)

But that not true werewolf's are beast. They have a beast form so if WW adds support that would be  Bestiality. Since you are engaging in sex with beast. When a werewolf transform they are shape shifted into an animal. All human characteristics are gone. Your entire body changes and you became a beast. Werewolves are creatures not humans. I have read a lot of information on them and they are not humans they are animals so yes it would be Bestiality if you have sex with them because they aren't human they are a beast.

I think werewolves are definitely a form of bestiality. People have long said the same thing about Beauty and the Beast. Vampires are basically a palatable form of necrophilia, not really any different than zombies other than skin deep beauty. Werewolves are beasts. Maybe in their human form, sex with them is not bestiality, but in werewolf form, it definitely is. I can't wait for Wicked Whims to finally add bestiality support. It's been a long time coming!

Werewolves would in fact be a form of bestiality, since they are beasts. Doesn't matter if they have a human form. Vampires are also not that tame as most shows and light movies make them be. Read up on Dracula by Bram Stoker or play Castlevania(you can read up on that as well) or SNES's Nosferatu.

are you guys comparing a game with "reality"?

the game will handle werewolves like normal sims, just with another look, like a full body costume

like it does with aliens, vampires, mermaids and magicians... it is just an occult, nothing more, nothing less

regarding your thoughts, sex with a mermaid would also be beastiality, but in the game, it is not ?‍♀️

I've never seen a 'human-sim with bat-sim' (vampire's alternative appearance) or 'human-sim with mermaid-sim' (with a fish tail)' animations which I would consider both as bestiality. It's not different from a 'sim with dog' animation. 'Sim with werewolf-sim' is just like one of these and for sure not a 'human-sim with human-sim' animation. Especially if CC is heavily used to make it look like a wolf.

Aliens are really evil with their disguise and it's easy for a sim to woohoo with them in sim form. As long as aliens abduct people and experiment with them IRL it seems that these activities are totally legal also in TS4, especially with aliens without disguise. ;)

Vampires are technically dead sims even though they look quite alive in TS4 unless one uses CC to make them real. Woohooing with them in their sim form is likely not bestiality.

Mermaids (and werewolves) in their human form are 'humans' and should be safe to woohoo.
Sorcerers and witches have a human body, there's nothing special about them.

On 6/14/2022 at 4:24 AM, thaclone said:

are you guys comparing a game with "reality"?

the game will handle werewolves like normal sims, just with another look, like a full body costume

like it does with aliens, vampires, mermaids and magicians... it is just an occult, nothing more, nothing less

regarding your thoughts, sex with a mermaid would also be beastiality, but in the game, it is not ?‍♀️

Hmm that sounds wrong. There transformed selves are completely different. That's why occult sims are considered occult since they aren't human sim. Three of the occults turn into mythical creatures so yes it is beastiality, in game and in real life. I see you agree with me on your last statement. 

Hoping WW will add support for werewolves. I was hoping that since they are so similar to sims in shape that they'd be using the same rig, allowing old animations to be played with a transformed werewolf sim, but that wasn't the case. Trying makes the sim fade in and out of existence on a loop, with an error each time.

3 hours ago, JaybeeAnimations said:

Hoping WW will add support for werewolves. I was hoping that since they are so similar to sims in shape that they'd be using the same rig, allowing old animations to be played with a transformed werewolf sim, but that wasn't the case. Trying makes the sim fade in and out of existence on a loop, with an error each time.

Haha, with the WW update that came out immediately after this, it's now fixed. Struggling with my werewolves being Ken doll bare, though.

3 hours ago, JaybeeAnimations said:

I decided to try again after ww updated and it crashed my game :( 

19 hours ago, DownGoesFrazier23 said:

Hmm that sounds wrong. There transformed selves are completely different. That's why occult sims are considered occult since they aren't human sim. Three of the occults turn into mythical creatures so yes it is beastiality, in game and in real life. I see you agree with me on your last statement. 

Pretty sure the Harkness Test would control here if we're assuming werewolves don't count as human when in beast form.

6jp4DVK.png

17 hours ago, Apocatastatis said:

Pretty sure the Harkness Test would control here if we're assuming werewolves don't count as human when in beast form.

6jp4DVK.png

so... Sex with werewolves wouldn't be bestiality. as you can talk with them, they're adults and they behave like normal-ish sims. great!

8 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Werewolves can consent, pets cannot. End of discussion.

Werewolves are fictional.

When you're talking about a fictional being, the subject of consent is open to debate depending on how that creature is perceived or portrayed.

There are references that define the act of turning into a werewolf as a vicious instance where all normal thought processes are abandoned and their only sole purpose is to feed. After they have transformed back, they have no recollection of what took place during that transformation. With that portrayal in mind, it's highly unlikely that a werewolf in full beast form is going to consent to sex let alone do it. Under these conditions, they're a beast in every sense of the word.

Other people believe that humans can turn into a werewolf yet still retain most of their human characteristics.

So it's not really the end of discussion when there are variations on what people's opinions about what werewolves are.

38 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Werewolves are fictional.

When you're talking about a fictional being, the subject of consent is open to debate depending on how that creature is perceived or portrayed.

There are references that define the act of turning into a werewolf as a vicious instance where all normal thought processes are abandoned and their only sole purpose is to feed. After they have transformed back, they have no recollection of what took place during that transformation. With that portrayal in mind, it's highly unlikely that a werewolf in full beast form is going to consent to sex let alone do it. Under these conditions, they're a beast in every sense of the word.

Other people believe that humans can turn into a werewolf yet still retain most of their human characteristics.

So it's not really the end of discussion when there are variations on what people's opinions about what werewolves are.

Opinions doesn't matter when werewolves in that game are portrayed as human being with a second form as occult, where maxis made them being able to have woohoo (aka sex) with sims or between themselves.

Pets on the ther hand are portrayed like pets irl, as virtual as it sounds, it's how they are, and making them being able to have sex with sim is gross. Werewolves can consent, pets cannot. 

4 minutes ago, RainbowG said:

it doesn't mean TURBO is suddenly going to work on woohoo with pets.

Correct, but Werewolves aren't considered pets so...

That's the conundrum with this whole thing.

Human Sims can have Sex with Mermaids now so IDK how this will play out.

3 minutes ago, Khlas said:

Opinions doesn't matter when werewolves in that game are portrayed as human being with a second form as occult, where maxis made them being able to have woohoo (aka sex) with sims or between themselves.

Pets on the ther hand are portrayed like pets irl, as virtual as it sounds, it's how they are, and making them being able to have sex with sim is gross. Werewolves can consent, pets cannot. 

So basically what you're saying is that because EA has their definition of what a werewolf is, everybody should fall in line and agree with it? I guess people don't have to agree with it because EA set the terms on what a werewolf is and that's that.

There are obviously people who don't feel the same way despite how they're portrayed in the game and there are layers to this other than just the "consent" argument. If they don't feel comfortable with beast fucking, they have a right to that opinion. That's despite the fact that "opinions don't matter".

Personally, I think the werewolves in this game are a watered-down joke.

Y’all really on here debating game charectors rights LMFAO I just wanna know when I can make my werewolves hunch each other DAMN they don’t give a fuck they do what I say cuz it’s a GAME y’all care more about the damn rights of fictional non existent game characters than actual ppl go fight for the rights of children being trafficked…or black girls going missing or women being abused by their spouses this fight don’t need to be fought we just tryna perv out on the sims omg 

2 hours ago, kavease said:

Y’all really on here debating game charectors rights LMFAO I just wanna know when I can make my werewolves hunch each other DAMN they don’t give a fuck they do what I say cuz it’s a GAME y’all care more about the damn rights of fictional non existent game characters than actual ppl go fight for the rights of children being trafficked…or black girls going missing or women being abused by their spouses this fight don’t need to be fought we just tryna perv out on the sims omg 

If it upsets you that much, don't read it and move on. Simple.

9 hours ago, Khlas said:

Werewolves can consent, pets cannot. End of discussion.

Actually I don't want to discuss about consent at all.
But as you brought it up: None of my sims can consent, this includes of course pets.

Everyone can cheat romance up for two random sims, set the pregnancy options and let them 'try for baby' until one is pregnant. So much about 'consent'. - I accept that from your point of view the sims consent.

8 hours ago, Khlas said:

where maxis made them being able to have woohoo (aka sex) with sims or between themselves.

This just means that EA introduced bestiality, right?
A werewolf form with fur, claws, dog nose etc. having sex with a sim is likely not normal sex. A pussy licking animation would look very similar to a similar dog-sim animation.

I think in the "I met an EA developer" post the user wrote that EA might add bestiality as it is legal in most countries as animals are simply things without rights. So they had no problem to add it to the game.