I think many people here.. do not know what beastiality is, Can it talk?, does it have a humanoid body?. Is it a intellegent being that can make it's own choices... NOT BEASTIALITY. Is it a four legged animal... let's say a goat... Can't talk, is rather dumb. That would be beastiality. Do you see where i am going with this?. Plus werewolves, mermaid's and any other mythical being is made from imagination. And your sim's do not turn into a literally dog... Now that would be weird and disgusting if people are asking to fuck dog's.

On 6/14/2022 at 12:06 PM, Bellolover said:

Why was WW's rig worked on?
Probably to bring in a werewolf penis.
Hopefully WW will support the werewolves so that bestiality is finally possible with WW.

STOP SAYING BESTIALITY!, LEARN WHAT IT MEAN's. Geez literally all comment's i see are people asking for beastiality. ITS NOT!, if anything it's furry not beastiality.

• 5 months later...

have been redding the topic and men it's hilarious the ammount of twitos that spend hour "protecting", "arguing" about the fact that werewolf and other kind of special sims are animal, and the other that want to ww support for feral form of werewolf to be a stepstone for zofilia ?

damn in both kind of case it's just two bitch of an human being that are not to stupid to understand their own stupidity (^^)/

was just there for check if they was an info about the compatibility but will still praise the one's that just want to rail someone else ass with a sims in their special form like normal +18 game enjoyer ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 8:26 PM, rasbinf01 said:

have been redding the topic and men it's hilarious the ammount of twitos that spend hour "protecting", "arguing" about the fact that werewolf and other kind of special sims are animal, and the other that want to ww support for feral form of werewolf to be a stepstone for zofilia ?

damn in both kind of case it's just two bitch of an human being that are not to stupid to understand their own stupidity (^^)/

was just there for check if they was an info about the compatibility but will still praise the one's that just want to rail someone else ass with a sims in their special form like normal +18 game enjoyer ?

To argue about any pixels is stupid, animals or not. it's not real lol we all better stop watching Anima and cartoons too. it's pretty pedo lol incest isn't love unless its gay.... word is a crazy place! Don't worry chicks with dicks is cool. 

• 2 weeks later...

That for sure is a statement that can be make about nearly everything nowaday, at least on the bright side go to the circus is way cheaper than when i was a kid ? you just connect to any kind of social network and boom you can have a good laught ?

Fun fact kind of you are not too far off with that  " incest isn't love unless its gay....", some time ago they was a new law or a change to a law that was discused about in the usa wich would make it so you have a less severe punisment for that kind of stuff if it's not done against someone of the opposite sex was a long time ago so not sure if it have been approved.

Was about to say crazy world we live in but at the same time you got people on twitter posting about how people who look at loli are pedo( before they get exposed to do the exact same, likes are public after all =), meanwhile they are people who are openly advocating so we can't say pedo are pedo cause it's mean and so, (maps shit)

Yep i starting to see why people are saying praise the atom ?

• 10 months later...

Curious fact that will possibly send this discussion to hell depending on what I analyze, technically the only thing that divides a ts4 werewolf from a furry to a beast is literally the fucking bar that indicates when he is going to go crazy and technically fuck a werewolf in the ts4 universe would be more or less seen as fucking an avian or floran from starbound or to put it another way a kahjita or argoinan from skyrim Because it is directly another intelligent race capable of giving consent, it is literally stupid to fight for the rights of werewolves, seeing them as savages, even though in reality in the universe itself they are more or less civilized creatures, but only somewhat wild, but not wild animals, but rather wild animals. of fools let's say like the orcs that technically the ochres would also be bestiality but I just want to make it clear that if the werewolf sims have the possibility of reproducing in that way with a normal sim it is because there is consent between those 2 so let's send Fuck this discussion, believe the fucking patch

On 2/2/2023 at 12:12 AM, Truckstopcowboy said:

To argue about any pixels is stupid, animals or not. it's not real lol we all better stop watching Anima and cartoons too. it's pretty pedo lol incest isn't love unless its gay.... word is a crazy place! Don't worry chicks with dicks is cool. 

On 2/14/2023 at 3:58 PM, rasbinf01 said:

On 2/14/2023 at 3:58 PM, rasbinf01 said:

What the fuck does this have to do with incest? We are directly discussing right now that it makes no sense that the werewolf in the sims 4 does not have support for the wicked mod even though they are technically an intelligent race and what differentiates them from a beast is the bar that indicates when it leaves get out of control

On 6/16/2022 at 4:30 AM, DownGoesFrazier23 said:

I went and restarted your mind and memories. It turns out that werewolves in the Sims 4 are a "civilized" species in social terms and what separates a wild werewolf from a furry in the Sims 4 universe is the bar that indicates when their instincts take over the point of a society is to eliminate or REDUCE harmful acts or behaviors to improve and move forward together so as long as your Sim does not start to imitate smoke and red fire it can grant conscience and technically in the base game men Wolf has yhahooo I also know how it allows you to reproduce or dip your churro so it is not moral but it is acceptable, it would be like having sex with a Kahjita or an Argonian from the Elder Scrolls saga but the real reason why I am involved in this topic is because I'm looking for support for my dlc but now it turns out that I have become a kind of ambassador of species but the point is that to taste colors and make a fucking mod before I get angry