HDT Physics Extensions Developer preview 2013 07 31 update

Guest Jenova23

has anyone tried this with the bbp skeleton_female.hkx the bounce is even jigglier though I do not think its compatible I get a lot more crashing I hope in the future it is I really like the bounce especially during sex.

has anyone tried this with the bbp skeleton_female.hkx the bounce is even jigglier though I do not think its compatible I get a lot more crashing I hope in the future it is I really like the bounce especially during sex.

It seems to be playing the tbbp anim AND doing the hdt. Two great looks that look great together.

open up the racemenu. hdt is inactive in there, but the tbbp is an anim so it plays.

Looks like we can now set .xml data path relative to data dir. Or translate failed on me.
edit: Demo garment are updated too, it now includes meshes and textures. But .xml paths are still absolute -_-

edit2: yep, we can use relative paths after all. Starting from data\...

edit3: link removed Should be working right out of the box with the 22.07.13(currently latest) .dll.

Looks like we can now set .xml data path relative to data dir. Or translate failed on me.

edit: Demo garment are updated too, it now includes meshes and textures. But .xml paths are still absolute -_-

edit2: yep, we can use relative paths after all. Starting from data\...

edit3: Here's a demo china dress with relative paths. Should be working right out of the box with the 22.07.13(currently latest) .dll.

so just to be clear, all you did was put the file in a place where a relative path could work, and then put in a relative path? 

So your upload is a drop-n-play mod?

That's an updated china dress from the 22.07.13 release. It contains all the required meshes/textures/esp/scripts, and i only updated .xml paths so it will work on any setup without nifscoping.

edit: HDT also updated a .esp, it now uses BOD2 record and.... he screwed up with the 1stperson model it seems. Gonna fix it.

That's an updated china dress from the 22.07.13 release. It contains all the required meshes/textures/esp/scripts, and i only updated .xml paths so it will work on any setup without nifscoping.

edit: HDT also updated a .esp, it now uses BOD2 record and.... he screwed up with the 1stperson model it seems. Gonna fix it.

Ok. I noticed that your prev had a .bak file in there. was that you experimenting?

I'll add your zip to the support thread when you're done. The Original Demo appears to work fine for me tho.

Nope, the .bak was in there already. Which original demo? Are you having problems with the one i uploaded?
1stperson model was changed to get rid of the flapping dress parts in first person view. But the path to the model was incorrectly pointing to "\character assets female\" dir. Changed to "\character assets\" so people will not see missing arms in 1stperson.
Link.

hey whats the item id on the dress? the script does not auto give me the damn thing,

console > help china

that should show it. pgup/dn to scroll the list if there is one.

Thanks.

Now has any1 solved the sideways run breasts crushing effect?

haven't seen that. try it with all other animations uninstalled. I've had similar, but it was caused by too many animations.

Actually I don't care about the cloth and hair physics. My only interest is the breast physics.

So far the breast is included in the physic animation, but in the wrong way. It's animated like a cloth.

I hope HDT can fix this problem and gave the breast a real breast physic.

heh i found a way to not crash...(every time u save or change shell do it wearing a non bpp armor..like vanila armors)

That would be a skeleton problem. Make sure that you have a T/BBP skeleton.

Read this thread here

hey man thanx but i didnt say anywere that i have a problem... ofc i use a bbp skeleton... i said i found a way to minimize crashes for the rest ppl :)

nvm, you just drop the .dll in your skse plugins folder.  and D_man, if you use chrome it has an auto-translate feature, but even if you dont want to, just follow the link on that page and hit the download button (it looks like a bracket with an arrow going into it) 

Hi everyone,

where's this .dll you are talking about? The only files I found in that page are "miku summer 2.7z" and "mmd2nif.exe". No dll. Maybe it was removed?

Edit.

I managed to download the dll, but it is the old 9,41 Mb file. Where can I find the newer 9,44 Mb file?

Thanks a lot to anyone wishing to help.

Archived