Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hi guys, two quick questions:

• Is there a way to tweak followers kills that they don't count as your own? 
  • Is there a way to make follower relax and shoot on archery target or train on melee practice dummy? Like the NPC's do e.g. behind Companions? 

Thanks in advance! :)

• Is there a way to make follower relax and shoot on archery target or train on melee practice dummy? Like the NPC's do e.g. behind Companions? 

I don't know about that first one but you can do the second one with EFF i think, it has a train option and a relax option http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/?

in EFF you can set them to relax and they walk around where ever they are and interact with objects and sometimes people

completely RNG tho

dunno if AFT does the same thing

I have been modding games for so many years. On skyrim, I've managed to run tons of mods in a single instance even the most conflicting and seemingly impossible ones. Yet I suck at one step which is the most important one for me. For some reason I do not understand how to make ENBS work as intended. All ini tweaks are done. Files are at correct places. In game, ENB runs. Everything is smoot. Effects are working yet I cannot manage to make it look beautiful as some screenshots I've seen over the years. For example take a look at this shot

71086-1-1446472101.jpg

My game never looked like that. 

So my request from you fellow modders, help me out. Tell me what to do and what I'm missing...

(I'm running a GTX 970 4GB Vram and 12 GB ram so VRam and Scripts are not creating any problems for me.)

Your stuff is never going to look like Nexus shots or the "your counterpart" thread until you start editing textures and photoshopping the fuck out of everything, cause that's how it occurs.

Take a picture at 8k, downsize it slather all the latest deviant art filters all over everything, change up the contrast and black levels, throw a little gaussian all over everything for that "almost like real txaa" and touch up the shadows to remove any banding that still happens in even ENBs like NLA and K, add little more placed aberration for that "fantasy vibe" and voila.

Not to say you can't get stuff to look solid by kicking the shit out of ENB and making it your own:

NSFW

p22Y1.jpg

nrCbw.jpg

ppmPz.jpg

But the general rule is if it looks like bullshit it's because it is.

That looks like K's Pure Light DoF with Justice123's enb color correction settings, iirc he uses a slightly blued out version of  vanilla .266, you might hit him up on the Nexus forums and ask if he'll share his settings.

Hello all! I've seen full face masks, I've seen masks that cover the mouth. I want to know if there are any masks out there that cover the eyes. Either in classic superheroic Domino fashion, mardi gras/masquerade ball fashion or even something that completely conceals the eyes period. CLosest I could find was an open face mod for Dragon Masks, but I'd rather something that didn;t require delving into the pits of undead, spider and skaven filled ruins to gain.

Hello all! I've seen full face masks, I've seen masks that cover the mouth. I want to know if there are any masks out there that cover the eyes. Either in classic superheroic Domino fashion, mardi gras/masquerade ball fashion or even something that completely conceals the eyes period. CLosest I could find was an open face mod for Dragon Masks, but I'd rather something that didn;t require delving into the pits of undead, spider and skaven filled ruins to gain.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/10733607.html

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/10733607.html

I love you! Thanks!

Hey all! where can I find pose mods, especially pair pose mods? I already have some of these:

*pretty motion/combat package

*Halo poser

*Kinoko poses

*Aloe Poser
*Kinoko Pose
*Larmir Pose
*GomaPero Poses

Is there any other good pose mods out there? Thanks!

I didn't think a request this small would require a new thread, so here it is:

The armor mod I attached (don't remember where I got the conversion + standalone or who did it, but credit goes to the creator) has a bit of an issue to me: the boots don't match the gnd mesh (the item's mesh when it's dropped).

I was hoping someone could edit the mesh of the equipped item to look like the mesh of the dropped item and adapt it to work with the CBBE body (boots have HDT, but since custom height can be applied, don't bother with applying HDT).

I have tried doing this myself, but in every attempt, I failed (I'm a complete noob at this BTW, was just trying by myself since impatience caught up to me).

Didn't want to do this again, but bump. And to show what the issue is, I've added an image along with the mod.

Tera Sea Rover F Standalone.7z

post-505689-0-27124400-1465727988_thumb.png

Is there a mod that allows you to click "activate" on animals and creatures?

I know Sexlab Dialogues allows it, but I'd rather not have to install Sexalb, Sexlab aroused and ZAZ just for that one little feature I need.

The reason I ask is because I want to be able to recruit animal/creature followers. I use AFT, so if I had the ability to "activate" animals and creatures to bring up a dialogue menu, I'd be able to recruit them.

The armor mod I attached (don't remember where I got the conversion + standalone or who did it, but credit goes to the creator) has a bit of an issue to me: the boots don't match the gnd mesh (the item's mesh when it's dropped).

I was hoping someone could edit the mesh of the equipped item to look like the mesh of the dropped item and adapt it to work with the CBBE body (boots have HDT, but since custom height can be applied, don't bother with applying HDT).

I have tried doing this myself, but in every attempt, I failed (I'm a complete noob at this BTW, was just trying by myself since impatience caught up to me).

Didn't want to do this again, but bump. And to show what the issue is, I've added an image along with the mod.

Try these and let me know if they work. I don't use HDT or CBBE so I couldn't test them well.

Data.zip

I don't know about that first one but you can do the second one with EFF i think, it has a train option and a relax option http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/?

in EFF you can set them to relax and they walk around where ever they are and interact with objects and sometimes people

completely RNG tho

dunno if AFT does the same thing

Thanks guys for the effort but EFF doesn't help. I have it for a long time now, never ever did a follower take a bow and start shoot targets, nor attack the dummies with the sword. When I tried to manually command them to attack - they don't recognize the targets. :( Oh well. 

I get around 35 fps outdoors and 55 indoors with most average enbs. The secret is often knowing what features you can switch off without affecting the look of a preset to such a conspicuous level that you wonder why using one is worth the hassle. For example:

Skylighting- a lot of folks swear by it as a sort of scene-wide AO "plus other stuff!" nobody ever seems able to quantify. Most presets I've used don't do an awesome job of implementing it anyway.  I'd rather have AO honestly, it's effect seems more profound for us screenshooting pervs. Speaking of which..

Ambient Occlusion - I've always liked using it. DoF is obvious eye-candy, AO is a little less conspicious. Fact is though, disabling it can have a profound effect on a setup already starved for fps. I've used enbs that were awesome when it came to things like weather and lighting, and AO just made them more awesome. I personally don't disable it unless I absolutely, positively have to.  

Reflection - depends on the preset but I find it generally takes a heavy toll on a marginal setup, but without any immediate evidence that it was ever worth it. . Most of us can afford 3-5 fps for interior gameplay, and in my experience that's the only time you see it having any meaningful effect. DIsable exterior reflections but keep it enabled for interiors would be my advice. 

DoF - in 3 years of messing with enbs I've yet to be convinced it's anything other than strictly situational. It's implementation varies wildly, and mostly it's a stylistic gadfly sorta thing. Look, let's be frank here - if we were to tie most enb authors down, they'd probably admit it's a high calorie candy feature that they use to 'sell' presets but can't abide for more th an 8 minutes - like the rest of us. Use it for screenshots then disable it, and revel in 3 or 4 fps gained.

edit - there's a lot of stuff in enbseries.ini that you can configure for medium rather than high settings, and you may find that doing so makes little or no difference (edit: to how the preset looks).

Lots of ways to make a 'heavy' enb 'light'.

hey, thanks for the advice

if  I want to disable the reflection outdoors or reduce it and keep it indoors, what exactly would I have to do?  

[REFLECTION]
IgnoreWeatherSystem=false
Quality=0
FilterQuality=0
FilterBluriness=0.15
SizeScale=0.75
SourceTexturesScale=0.75
Amount=0.75
Power=1.0
GlosinessMin=0.0
GlosinessMax=1.0
EnableDenoiser=true
DenoiserType=4
EnableSupersampling=true
ExteriorEnable=true
InteriorEnable=true

simply write false on exterior?  most likely yes, but I want to be sure ^^'

Try these and let me know if they work. I don't use HDT or CBBE so I couldn't test them well.

Works just like I wanted, thanks for the help. And about CBBE, I should easily be able to use Outfit Studio to change anything.