• 1 month later...

Normals for BnP Skin (RBT/RSV Version, but you could probably use it for the non RBT vers too) 1.7 (Not the current up to date one at the top of BnP) just look in old files to find it, I think it better than the current version anyway

Made these very quickly, so they are probably not perfect and like the compatriot before me I haven't been able to test them in game as I'm still re-configuring my setup.

Hopefully they work well though, I used the FSC Overlays so they probably won't line up perfectly

BnP 1.7 RBT 4k (CBBE) Pregnant Normals.rar

Edited by Chegoz
Formatting failure
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/7/2023 at 4:41 AM, 悲しい少王女 said:
于 8/7/2023 凌晨 4:41,悲伤的小公主 说道:

Here's normal maps for PB's 8k Silky Skin ready to work with Fertility Mode+ or SGO4 Integration Fork
这是 PB 8k Silky Skin 的法线贴图,可与 Fertility Mode+ 或 SGO4 Integration Fork 配合使用

textures.zip 纹理.zip 76.79 MB · 28 downloads
76.79 MB · 28 次下载

Haven't tried these in game yet so I might update it later if I see some oddities on the body.
还没有在游戏中尝试过这些,所以如果我看到身体上有一些奇怪的地方,我可能会稍后更新。

It was a bit of a rush job.
这工作有点仓促。

Thank you, this is really great, can you make a Bnp version?

On 9/29/2023 at 7:21 PM, Chegoz said:

Normals for BnP Skin (RBT/RSV Version, but you could probably use it for the non RBT vers too) 1.7 (Not the current up to date one at the top of BnP) just look in old files to find it, I think it better than the current version anyway
BnP 皮肤的法线(RBT/RSV 版本,但您也可以将其用于非 RBT 版本)1.7(不是 BnP 顶部的当前最新版本)只需在旧文件中查找即可,我认为它无论如何都比当前版本好

Made these very quickly, so they are probably not perfect and like the compatriot before me I haven't been able to test them in game as I'm still re-configuring my setup.
制作得非常快,所以它们可能并不完美,就像我之前的同胞一样,我无法在游戏中测试它们,因为我仍在重新配置我的设置。

Hopefully they work well though, I used the FSC Overlays so they probably won't line up perfectly
希望它们能正常工作,我使用了 FSC 叠加层,所以它们可能不会完美排列

BnP 1.7 RBT 4k (CBBE) 怀孕正常值.rar
846.98 MB · 244 downloads
846.98 MB · 244 次下载

very thank you

On 9/29/2023 at 7:21 PM, Chegoz said:
2023 年 9 月 29 日晚上 7:21,Chegoz 说道:

BnP 皮肤的法线(RBT/RSV 版本,但您也可以将其用于非 RBT 版本)1.7(不是 BnP 顶部的当前最新版本)只需在旧文件中查找即可,我认为它无论如何都比当前版本好

制作得非常快,所以它们可能并不完美,就像我之前的同胞一样,我无法在游戏中测试它们,因为我仍在重新配置我的设置。

希望它们能正常工作,我使用了 FSC 叠加层,所以它们可能不会完美排列

BnP 1.7 RBT 4k (CBBE) 怀孕正常值.rar
846.98 MB · 247 downloads

I experimented with this normal mapping and for the most part it's ok, just a few cracks at the borders that I hope will be fixed in an update. This is really great.😘

• 1 month later...

I've made some more maps for BnP and the New RSV patch 2.0.

Still haven't ground down the normals to get rid of seams, I might do that at a later date but it was really tedious to do as is so I'm going to need a bunch of spare time to so don't hold out too much hope.

Of course these can be used however you want, with or without RSV, just find the normal you want to use from any of the folders and take it.

They are set out in different folders if there are multiple normals for that race (per RSV) 1-11. It also includes (excepting some) all of the fantasy and unique skins BnP has now (akaviiri etc). If I missed anything or somethings broken tell me and I'll try sort it when I have enough time to, I haven't even tested them yet so something has likely fallen through the cracks.

Just realised its massive so I have to split it up.

Special Skins and Races is the Akaviiri, Dark Elf Fantasy, Dremora, Old skin, Fantasy Orc, Fantasy High Elf, Vampire Beast, Vampire and Fantasy Wood Elf normals.

Whilst the rest are uploaded as their individual races (yes its that massive).

This took ages to upload (my country isn't the best with that kinda thing 🫠) so hopefully you enjoy.

BnP 2.0 Pregnant Normals Special Skins and Races.rar bretonfemale.rar darkelffemale.rar femaleorc.rar highelffemale.rar imperialfemale.rar nordfemale.rar redguardfemale.rar woodelffemale.rar

On 3/7/2024 at 2:18 PM, Chegoz said:

Still haven't ground down the normals to get rid of seams, I might do that at a later date but it was really tedious to do as is so I'm going to need a bunch of spare time to so don't hold out too much hope.

Of course these can be used however you want, with or without RSV, just find the normal you want to use from any of the folders and take it.

They are set out in different folders if there are multiple normals for that race (per RSV) 1-11. It also includes (excepting some) all of the fantasy and unique skins BnP has now (akaviiri etc). If I missed anything or somethings broken tell me and I'll try sort it when I have enough time to, I haven't even tested them yet so something has likely fallen through the cracks.

Special Skins and Races is the Akaviiri, Dark Elf Fantasy, Dremora, Old skin, Fantasy Orc, Fantasy High Elf, Vampire Beast, Vampire and Fantasy Wood Elf normals.

This took ages to upload (my country isn't the best with that kinda thing 🫠) so hopefully you enjoy.

BnP 2.0 Pregnant Normals Special Skins and Races.rar 765.95 MB · 4 downloads bretonfemale.rar 917.05 MB · 4 downloads darkelffemale.rar 917.05 MB · 3 downloads femaleorc.rar 922.92 MB · 3 downloads highelffemale.rar 917.05 MB · 3 downloads imperialfemale.rar 917.48 MB · 3 downloads nordfemale.rar 920.13 MB · 4 downloads redguardfemale.rar 920.29 MB · 3 downloads woodelffemale.rar 913.9 MB · 3 downloads

Thanks for making this! If you get permission from swefrida I would recommend making this its own file, it's too useful to be left buried in this thread.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2024 at 6:18 AM, Chegoz said:

BnP 2.0 Pregnant Normals Special Skins and Races.rar 765.95 MB · 73 downloads bretonfemale.rar 917.05 MB · 114 downloads darkelffemale.rar 917.05 MB · 146 downloads femaleorc.rar 922.92 MB · 132 downloads highelffemale.rar 917.05 MB · 4 downloads imperialfemale.rar 917.48 MB · 5 downloads nordfemale.rar 920.13 MB · 22 downloads redguardfemale.rar 920.29 MB · 4 downloads woodelffemale.rar 913.9 MB · 5 downloads

I love u so much!!!!!

On 3/7/2024 at 3:18 PM, Chegoz said:

BnP 2.0 Pregnant Normals Special Skins and Races.rar 765.95 MB · 74 downloads bretonfemale.rar 917.05 MB · 114 downloads darkelffemale.rar 917.05 MB · 147 downloads femaleorc.rar 922.92 MB · 132 downloads highelffemale.rar 917.05 MB · 4 downloads imperialfemale.rar 917.48 MB · 5 downloads nordfemale.rar 920.13 MB · 22 downloads redguardfemale.rar 920.29 MB · 4 downloads woodelffemale.rar 913.9 MB · 5 downloads

bretonfemale.will fix?

ScreenShot153.jpg