8 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Whops, i've meant the "pregnancy belly" as a slider in morphs, but yes, he either increased his belly through slif node type inflation or it's a mod which is intended to be used with a classic cbbe/unp bodies.

I'm using hentai pregnancy with SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v4.7.

4 hours ago, K3nshi said:

I'm using hentai pregnancy with SexLabHentaiPregnancy Bodyscaling - Bodymorph v4.7.

Can you try the textures on a character with no pregnancy scaling from that mod and just bumping up the pregnancy slider in racemenu just to see if it looks better?

Edited by donnerwetter
On 8/7/2022 at 3:07 PM, donnerwetter said:

Can you try the textures on a character with no pregnancy scaling from that mod and just bumping up the pregnancy slider in racemenu just to see if it looks better?

It looks fine when I use sliders in race menu o.0 but while using hentai pregnancy it's weird.

43 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Hmm, so it's like @angrykiwi said and it's indeed related to NIO node scaling. Uhh, not sure if I can help you out here- you'll probably need to take this up to the Hentai Pregnancy thread.

I did it already, thanks for your effort :)

6 minutes ago, MK198914 said:

Would any of the already available versions be compatible with bits and pieces skin?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65274

I would recommend comparing your chosen normal map from that replacer with the currently existing pregnant versions and trying to pick one that looks reasonably close. You may then need to replace your hand and face normal maps as well to prevent seams.

paint.net can open .dds files natively

Eg. if you pick a set of Bijin pregnant normal maps you would then go and get matching hand and face normals from the original Bijin mod to match

Edited by donnerwetter
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So if I want to get this presets to work with FHU and SLIF I have to get this all thing to my best understanding and manage to apply this to make copy past and name changing etc .. 

Jesus guys this is the most badly explained mod info I ever saw in my life , I mean people do not take me wrong but would be easy to upload the mod applied to FHU and SLIF already than making people that do not know try this and that and achieve nothing cause lets face it , some of us do not know or ever done anything like this ..

With the risk of looking badly and ungrateful I certainly do not get the meaning of making this and that the rest of the real work that is apply this presets to a certain mod is so vaguely explained and most of all explained in a way that one that never done this keeps trying to understand what des he has to do without understanding not even how to begin ..

Guys really ??

Thank you ..it looks very good but as far as it goes for me its only that , Being around this all reading for 3 hours and manage to waste those 3 hours and understand zero of what I just read ...

Sorry about all this guys but this is just to confusing for one to even try , such a nice mod with a lot of long time wanted results if it only was easier to understand and achieve what is explained ...

Salutes

51 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

So if I want to get this presets to work with FHU and SLIF I have to get this all thing to my best understanding and manage to apply this to make copy past and name changing etc .. 

Jesus guys this is the most badly explained mod info I ever saw in my life , I mean people do not take me wrong but would be easy to upload the mod applied to FHU and SLIF already than making people that do not know try this and that and achieve nothing cause lets face it , some of us do not know or ever done anything like this ..

With the risk of looking badly and ungrateful I certainly do not get the meaning of making this and that the rest of the real work that is apply this presets to a certain mod is so vaguely explained and most of all explained in a way that one that never done this keeps trying to understand what des he has to do without understanding not even how to begin ..

Guys really ??

Thank you ..it looks very good but as far as it goes for me its only that , Being around this all reading for 3 hours and manage to waste those 3 hours and understand zero of what I just read ...

Sorry about all this guys but this is just to confusing for one to even try , such a nice mod with a lot of long time wanted results if it only was easier to understand and achieve what is explained ...

Salutes

I don't use FHU or SLIF myself so I wouldn't have any idea on how to integrate my normal mods for those maps either. The original authors of the mods in question would have to step up since I don't know the first thing about scripting.

These were released as more of a modder's resource.

Edited by donnerwetter
7 hours ago, Nararanara said:

so how's this mod performance wise? is it prone to crashing games? not really want to bother if it has deep issues and stuff. It is very neat though and I do think it's awesome!

It just consists of normal maps. It doesn't really do much on its own. To dynamically swap normal maps on the fly you will need FM+ (which my mod has installer support for) or Pregnancy Normal Map Swapper

13 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

It just consists of normal maps. It doesn't really do much on its own. To dynamically swap normal maps on the fly you will need FM+ (which my mod has installer support for) or Pregnancy Normal Map Swapper

Am hella dumb, meant to post this on -Pregnancy Normalmap Swaper- I must have been really tired yesterday lmao

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

@donnerwetter any chance of getting some futa compatibility patches? Thanks to a helpful individual, there's a Sexlab patch for Fertility Mode + Tweaks and Fixes (available in said mod's comment section) that allows futas to do both at the same time.

The pregnancy sliders absolutely wreck schlongs in my experience, so I have never bothered to make them work with any of my futa mods or vice versa. You can, however, take the normal maps from this mod and bake some new normal maps for your schlong with the help of this tutorial:

Does Fertility Mode + even have support for switching out schlong normal maps according to each pregnancy stage?