9 minutes ago, anleey said:

R u gonna to make another version?like BHUNP

It's already on the list of requests.

The main issue here is time. I could bake normal maps for BHUNP and make patches for specific skin replacers but that's all I'd be doing for the next month and I'm already a bit burned out working on this version for the past 2-3 weeks.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:52 AM, donnerwetter said:

If you play with pregnancy sliders on female bodies, you'll notice that the lighting looks godawful with them on because all normal maps have been made for flat bellies. These normal maps have been specifically made to be used with pregnant bodies.

There's plenty of mods that involve pregnancy, but none have integrated these normal maps yet.

For the purposes of making a demonstration video, I made a naked body "armour" and made it use a pregnant normal map. I then bound it to a hotkey and toggled it on and off while recording.

I've talked with the author of FM+ Immersive Effects, and they are looking into integrating pregnant normal maps into an update at some point in the future. I'm also trying to figure out of it's possible to tie normal maps to sliders.

Very lovely screenshots ?

If you have a Nexus account, I recommend uploading these in the User Images section of this mod!

I have no experience with .msns and other overlays and such, but would it be possible to make this a racemenu overlay, so I could try using active overlays to apply it or something else.

21 minutes ago, 1ostAndFound said:

I have no experience with .msns and other overlays and such, but would it be possible to make this a racemenu overlay, so I could try using active overlays to apply it or something else.

Don't think you can have normal map overlays, unfortunately.

15 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Don't think you can have normal map overlays, unfortunately.

I did look into trying to do it using overlays, but it seemed like most mods end up doing texture set swapping in the end.

Might be possible if I was expired or another NiO expert, but not practical.

On 6/6/2022 at 9:52 AM, donnerwetter said:

For the purposes of making a demonstration video, I made a naked body "armour" and made it use a pregnant normal map. I then bound it to a hotkey and toggled it on and off while recording.

Would it be much trouble to release a download of this (or explain how to do it) for us who don't use pregnancy mods but sometimes want characters to look pregnant? I've actually kind of wanted a nude armor for a while, for outfits which don't use the body slot but maybe have different physics or shape. Either way, thanks for working on all this!

1 minute ago, Adventure! said:

Would it be much trouble to release a download of this (or explain how to do it) for us who don't use pregnancy mods but sometimes want characters to look pregnant? I've actually kind of wanted a nude armor for a while, for outfits which don't use the body slot but maybe have different physics or shape. Either way, thanks for working on all this!

I could probably make a simple mod with 5 equippable bodies for each of the normal map variants.

5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I could probably make a simple mod with 5 equippable bodies for each of the normal map variants.

That would make the quality of my modlist go up by several magnitudes, that would be fantastic! I've been trying to find some means of using employing these normal maps, that would be great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, K3nshi said:

Mine still looks weird, using fair skin

ScreenShot158.png

6 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

It's because you or the mod uses the NIO node scaling for the 3BA body, which as you can see doesn't work, so instead of NIO you should use the morph scaling with pregnancy belly.

If it isn't a problem with the textures themselves I have very little ability to help, unfortunately. Are you using some kind of pregnancy mod?

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

If it isn't a problem with the textures themselves I have very little ability to help, unfortunately. Are you using some kind of pregnancy mod?

Whops, i've meant the "pregnancy belly" as a slider in morphs, but yes, he either increased his belly through slif node type inflation or it's a mod which is intended to be used with a classic cbbe/unp bodies.