[REL] Bounty Hunter armor II (DMRA)

For making the menu icon:

• use actual screenshots of the outfit for best results
  • size MUST be 64 by 64 pixels, no bigger and no smaller
  • has to be in .dds format
  • when saving the .dds file, DO NOT generate any mipmaps
  • image must be stored somewhere under Data/Textures/Menus/Icons (you are free to create more sub-folders under Icons)

EDIT: Or you could just have Nightwynd do it, LOL

If you want you can still do it yourself with the help of this lovely tutorial.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_Icons_In_GIMP

This is what got me from making my worlds ugliest Icons to making decent ones.

This of course is if you want to use parts of the outfit as the Icon.

Nice Mashup btw :).

Hope it helps.

PS: Gimp is Free and a GREAT alternative to PhotoShop.

I am the worst with textures but these 2 links are nice programs if you are not a student and/or do not want to pay out so much money for Photoshop.

http://www.getpaint.net/

http://www.gimp.org/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome! Congratulations on the release!

With a mod like this we are off to a good start into next year. Best wishes for 2014 to you - and everyone on LL!

Ah, I got it now. Downloads are kinda slow on LL at the moment. I've seen that the icon folder is in a directory named 'Menu'. No big deal if the icons' file path points to this folder in the esp. However the vanilla folder's name is 'Menus' - which means a differently-named named new folder will be created in the texture directory. I already have such a folder from some other mod.

Like I said, it's no biggie. The boobs on this outfit are biggies, fortunately. Now I need to get 'BH II' into the game for a picture!

Edit: Looks like I spoke too soon... As I am implementing any new outfit into my armor and clothing compilations to save on esp slots, I found the CS is bitching around if icons are in any other folder than 'Menus\Icons'. "Invalid directory." But this tiny effect isn't anything that would require yet another reupload, everybody can easily fix this when installing the mod:

Either by cutting the contents of the 'Textures\Menu' folder and pasting it into 'Textures\Menus' if the files are already installed, or by renaming that 'Menu' folder to 'Menus' before installing the files.

Now I have taken a look at your esp. It's not necessary to edit that one, the file path for the icon is pointing to the vanilla 'Menus\Icons' folder. So renaming the folder from the archive by adding an S is enough. You might change this in the archive and reupload the file again for convenience, but you also simply could put a heads-up into the opening post.

If people aren't willing to do this tiny edit themselves they probably don't deserve menu icons for the armor :).

And yet another edit: It is necessary to edit the esp. Why this? What I overlooked is the fact the icons are only assigned to the female slot.

As paradoxical it sounds, for any icons to show up in-game they need to be in the male slot. So I've taken the liberty to add the icon to that slot as well:

BountyHunter2.esp - The chest now contains a second bottom and an additional pair of gauntlets for a companion.

The same goes for the ground model, it also needs to be in the male slot to work. This has also been fixed.

One other thing to consider is including these two meshes in the final release:

bh2_top_bra.nif

I have added a NiStencilProperty to the left arm wrappings so they are double-sided (and have an inside).

HAPPY NEW YEAR! In my country at least it already is past midnight.

Here are three screenshots featuring both versions of this wonderful outfit:

BountyHunterII01.jpg

The giant statues love staring at round asses. Who doesn't?

BountyHunterII02.jpg

That skull on the ground is staring, too.

BountyHunterII03.jpg

She looks as if she's got some urges... Maybe after looting it she will take a pee into that chest?

That's good to know. The "CS lying" part is that icons with mipmaps aren't displayed in the CS dialogue windows. It looks like they aren't working, so I was always carefully unchecking mipmap generation when I saved icon files. Just to forget toggling it on again for ordinary texture files afterwards...

But the "Invalid directory." error warning I've never seen before. Then again, haven't actually tried browsing to a different folder than 'Menus\Icons' so far.

I want to post it when I have time all the mods and settings I'm using.

The race of the blonde girl it's Evy Race. (if you asking for the chocolate elf its Diablo Elf pack race)

The ENB it's thisone

I enable the Nvidia Ambient Occlusion from nvidia control pannel.

I put makeup in the facial textures and I think I can't release it. The body and hand textures are the default for evy race but the normal map (name_n.dds) its a high res textures from lady.

There is a trick in my screenshots and it's the "fov" I make the pics with 20 of fov.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to post it when I have time all the mods and settings I'm using.

The race of the blonde girl it's Evy Race. (if you asking for the chocolate elf its Diablo Elf pack race)

The ENB it's thisone

I enable the Nvidia Ambient Occlusion from nvidia control pannel.

I put makeup in the facial textures and I think I can't release it. The body and hand textures are the default for evy race but the normal map (name_n.dds) its a high res textures from lady.

There is a trick in my screenshots and it's the "fov" I make the pics with 20 of fov.

what's hair did you use on Diablo Elf?

• 7 months later...

I put makeup in the facial textures and I think I can't release it.

I wouldn't mind if you release them in any image format you want. jpg, png, tiff, psd, etc. :D

Maybe if one day I release my character as a companion or as a save game, but trust me the textures doesn't look that good >.<

• 1 month later...

Can't believe I just saw this the other day.  Allyster I had no freaking clue you could do this stuff lol  Well sorry I am late to the party,  but I come bearing gifts! :)

Check out part 2 which includes a little less skin on the bottom half. 

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/10805/me-and-you-2

Here's the edited bottom.

bh2_bottom.rar

Enjoy and thanks for this awesomeness and for helping teach me to animate too.  ;)

@Lobzpooatu

Better late than never!

It's always nice to see ppl like your work.

I do it long ago but I never tried to release it, but thank you to LoverLab users and ofc the awesome modders make me realease it.

Ty so much to do videos of this, you made my day!

• 5 months later...

Here is a bh2_bottom modified (with gerra6's Mesh Rigger) to include OP3 bones, optimized with NifSkope and PyFFI.

DELETED

There is some slight clipping in the crotch with Pretty Woman walk animations, and some extreme with Lovers animations; Lovers Bitch; On All Fours. I feel it is due to the very close overlapping of elements in that area. Use with Woman's Moves animations seem to be fine. No others tested.

EDIT1:

Hold off on downloading, trying to work on improving it a bit more. It clips under certain conditions for Woman's Moves running which is just NFG.

If anyone knows the exact DMRA body parts used I may be able to improve it even more. Right now I'm having to guess, which is a MDM lowerbody from the latest version of SetBody Blockhead Resources.

EDIT2:

Tried the regular or normal lowerbody, still NFG. Giving up for now...

EDIT3:

The lowerbody and pants are two separate and different meshes, resulting in this clipping. Think it needs Blender...

Edited by varenne
  • 2 months later...