Count to 1,000,000

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Maybe this could fetch it for you?

Better strap it tight..

gift9373_default.jpg

:classic_blush: errmmm... I meant ... errr .. THE LUGGAGE! Yes! That's what was referring to .. not those leather .. err. No! I mean, .. .. Just the luggage. You know?

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:

There were so many things I could have done with this. Strap-ons, straps for spanking but I wimpled out and went for strap-less dress.

:classic_blush: .. I need another cup of my tea

e58f.jpg

6 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

271275107_19050321CDragonbornandDraugr.jpg.00f35275b0061e4617c93daa9a86e7ca.jpg

21C Dragonborn and Draugr

EDIT  Skeevers!  Banned for life for a Repeat .... ?

Precisely my point. No one is banned here for repeats since we do them all the time. We have the "capacity" to just move forward.

Image result for 9390

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Precisely my point. No one is banned here for repeats since we do them all the time. We have the "capacity" to just move forward.

Image result for 9390

since this banning business makes me a little uneasy, i'm changing the subject — but just a bit:

if you are near Road Richland, IN, don't forget to stop by
Chick's Inn — New Owner; New Hours!

293808617_ScreenShot2019-05-03at6_36_42PM.png.bb2416c0d37f71ad37d15e2ca1e5e1ca.png

57 minutes ago, Psalam said:

@ZenBuddhist We were discussing banning because I was trying to recruit DonkeyWho into joining our little game here. I did this recruiting on The Banning Game - II thread. (Is that better Worik?)

Anyway, how about something back to Earth and cute to boot?

Image result for 9393

Beagi #9393 Puppy For Sale

hey, @Psalam,

my apologies, brother; it was meant to be a joke. because i got banned from "vanilla" forums such as Mod the Sims and The Sims Resource due to the nature of some TS2 CC i decided to share in their virtual premises, i got somehow traumatised with the word itself. :P
yet, after reading “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho, “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle, “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie, and other superb self-help literature, i was able to overcome my deepest fears and got back into the forum scene. thank Oblivion for self-help authors!
i shall stick to the matter at hand and not deviate into old traumas no more.

671407554_ScreenShot2019-05-04at9_20_36AM.png.cdb679e3bf8af2628b45ab6c2c2dc80b.png

edit: this puppy is cute as hell!

17 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, @Psalam,

my apologies, brother; it was meant to be a joke. because i got banned from "vanilla" forums such as Mod the Sims and The Sims Resource due to the nature of some TS2 CC i decided to share in their virtual premises, i got somehow traumatised with the word itself. :P
yet, after reading “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho, “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle, “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie, and other superb self-help literature, i was able to overcome my deepest fears and got back into the forum scene. thank Oblivion for self-help authors!
i shall stick to the matter at hand and not deviate into old traumas no more.

671407554_ScreenShot2019-05-04at9_20_36AM.png.cdb679e3bf8af2628b45ab6c2c2dc80b.png

edit: this puppy is cute as hell!

I read the other two but is "The Power of Now" any good? I'm always looking for something to read (which many people won't believe since they think I "live" on LL).

My turn for a train:

Image result for 9395

Whaddya mean it's a toy? It's a train, dammit!