CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

View File

Separate anal and vaginal collisions for SexLab animations depending on animation tags.

2.2 Features:

• Separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations (Pussy won't open in anal animation and vice versa. Group animation with anal and vaginal tags will open both holes)
  • Works with new pussy physics and anal collisions
  • XPMSSE 4.80 anal collisions, don't need to install old 4.51 rig
  • Standalone dll, doesn't replace cbp.dll
  • Changes only sphere\capsule size in collision config files, doesn't replace whole lines with hardcoded stuff
  • SSE 1.5.97, AE 1.6.640, AE 1.6.353, VR 1.4.15 support

(Testing) SSE version works 100%, AE versions should be fixed now.

If you used it before RECHECK and REINSTALL requrements. A lot has changed.

2.2 Hard Requirements\Mod Order:

XPMSSE 4.80

BakaFactory ABC 2.61+ (Optional, If you want animal support)

CBPC 1.5.6+

CBBE 3BA 2.45+ (Install either cbpc + smp or only cbpc. Full SMP won't work.) (You NEED to install anal collisions and you DON'T need to instal 4.51 rig in XPMSSE as it says in description) (You can change vagina collision. Recommend it.)

or

BHUNP 3.15 (Install either cbpc + smp or only cbpc. Only SMP won't work.) (Select new way in vagina collisions) (Install BHUNP anal configs in my mod installer, anal won't work without them)

Place this mod here

BHUNP doesn't have new anal physics in it's configs, you need to install BHUNP configs in installer of my mod. They are set up to work with new pussy physics + added anal collision.

For proper anus collisions with advanced v3 body use BHUNP 3.15. Use v2 or v1 for lower bhunp versions.

Other frameworks like Ostim are not supported, but you can manually switch collisions with keypress and there is esp without SexLab dependancy.

2.2 Plugin Source code

Old versions are still available. You can read about them here.
Old Description <=2.1.5. Instructions for old versions don't apply to v2.2.

Spoiler

2.1.3 XPMSE 4.80 Support

2.1.5 Fixes for collisions, Fomod installer, Manual physics switch on keypress, Optional esp without sexlab dependancy

While first version was built only for dw's Vaginaless body and had vagina opened at the same time as anus, v2 knows when anal or vaginal animation plays and blocks collisions that shouldn't happen.

Features:

• Anus CBPC collision (You won't need SMP/HDT for this to happen.)
  • Separate collisions for anal and vaginal animations (Vagina won't open in anal animation and vice versa. Group animation with anal and vaginal tags will open both holes)
  • SSE, AE, VR support
  • XPMSE 4.80 compatible (2.1.3+)

Video of how it works:

Spoiler

In this case I manually change animation, but collisions update only on animation stage change, so don't be scared, it updates fast and seemlessly if you just play animation. Otherwise you will have to press Space once.

Important: do not skip requirements if you already have them installed. You install options may differ from required, which will stop mod from working.

2.1.3+ Requirements / Mod order:

XPMSSE 4.80

BakaFactory ABC 2.61 (Optional, If you want animal support)

CBPC 1.5

CBBE 3BA 2.31 (If you want to use SMP and still get anus collisions - do not select physics that has smp vagina. If you are planning to use CBPC - Install either cbpc + smp or only cbpc. Full SMP won't work.) (DO NOT change vagina collision on belly, butt, legs page)

And then overwrite everything above with this mod.

Old versions (prior to 2.1.3) requirements

Spoiler

XPMSSE 4.80 (While installing choose 4.51v physics otherwise anus bones will be locked in animations and won't move)

BakaFactory ABC 2.61 (Optional, If you want animal support)

CBPC 1.5

CBBE 3BA 2.31 (If you want to use SMP and still get anus collisions - do not select physics that has smp vagina. If you are planning to use CBPC - Install either cbpc + smp or only cbpc. Full SMP won't work.) (DO NOT change vagina collision on belly, butt, legs page)

And then overwrite everything above with this mod.

BHUNP 3.10+ is supported, but you need to install it right and edit one line in configs

Spoiler

Same as 3BA - If you want to use SMP and still get anus collisions - do not select physics that has smp vagina. If you are planning to use CBPC - Install either cbpc + smp or only cbpc. SMP Only won't work. (Do not select "New Way" in vagina physics and do not select "Soft pussy")

Then you need to change one line in CBPCMasterConfig.txt (located in BHUNP mod folder/SKSE/Plugins/)

from

#NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

to

NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

Ostim and other frameworks:

Spoiler

I added collision switch on keypress and esp without sexlab dependancy in 2.1.5.

Currently there is no automatic support for them.

MCM options explanation:

Spoiler

Automode - Automatically switch collisions on sexlab animations events.

Count vaginal animation as anal (Femboy) - anus will be opened instead of vagina on all animations

Vagina opening limit - how much vagina can be opened on collision

Anus opening limit - how much anus can be opened on collision

Pelvis collision size - bigger pelvis collision size will open hole from further distance

Force physics update - force update config files and update character physics (you can use it mid animation to test values from mcm)
Manual options - manually toggle which hole you want to be opened (useful for npc scenes, other frameworks like Ostim, when resetting to vaginal after disabling mod in mcm menu) (You don't need to click on ForcePhysicsUpdate after toggling these)

How it works internally:

Spoiler

On animationstagestart mod calls skse function in cbp.dll and it updates values in CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt with values from mcm menu, depending on animation tags.

If vaginal tagged animation plays - only vagina will be opened and vice versa. Group animations are handled too: if group, vaginal and anal tags are present both holes can be opened.

Your character physics updates only once on animation start. This way your character won't jiggle every time.

If animation switches to different tag it will update itself too, but only on stage change. So you will need to press Space once. (You can go stage back too, you just need to update stage)

Plugin Source Code https://github.com/Discrim0/CBPC-1.5-AS

Do whatever you want with it, as long as you keep it free and open.

Thanks to Shizof for CBPC, Acro748 for 3BA, Groovtama and team for XPMSE

Changelog

Spoiler

1.0 Anus CBPC Collision release
2.0 Separate collisions for cbpc 1.3.6

2.1 Update: whole mod was rewritten. CBPC 1.5 Supported

2.1.1 Removed unnecessary code from plugin
2.1.2 Added manual options to mcm menu

2.1.3 Experimental XPMSE 4.80 Support

2.1.4 Fix for creatures with physics like Spriggans Revised

2.1.5 Fixes for collisions, Fomod installer, Manual physics switch on keypress, Optional esp without sexlab dependancy

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    XPMSSE 4.80, CBPC 1.5.6, CBBE 3BA 2.45
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Discrim
27 minutes ago, Discrim said:

CBPC Anal collision

View File

This mod was mainly created for use with dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA.

It can be used without it, but most of the time vagina and anus will be opened at the same time.

I created it because I was unable to get proper anus smp collisions and didn't like that anus was opened only on some anal tagged animations. If there was any other way to make anus work with cbpc then... fuck.

Requirements/Installation:

XPMSSE (choose 4.51v physics otherwise anus bones will be locked in animations) 

CBPC (Download 1.3.6 if you have 3BA 2.06 or lower, get 1.5 for latest 3BA)

CBBE 3BA (Download 2.06 for 1.3.6 cbpc or latest for 1.5 cbpc) (Install ether cbpc + smp or only cbpc)

Animas SOS (Optional) (If you want animal support)

BakaFactory ABC (Optional) (If you want animal support)

Install this mod for your CBPC version. (There is AE version but I didn't test it. I also had a crash once with 1.5, so I mainly use 1.3.6)

Optionally download my bodyslide files for vaginaless body. I weght painted anus bones to be a little bit bigger for more ass stretching.

(I added AnusOpeningLimit to 1.3.6 version and it already existed in 1.5, so you can add it to your CBPCollisionConfig.txt and play with it for your liking)

If you want any other cbpc version or you don't believe me enough to use my dlls you can build it yourself.

Just download source files from CBPC page and then look what was changed in the commits:

https://github.com/Discrim0/CBPC-1.3.6-AS

https://github.com/Discrim0/CBPC-1.5-AS

https://github.com/Discrim0/CBPC-1.5-AE-AS

btw don't ask me why rightvector moves upper anus bone up and downvector moves left anus bone left. I don't know too, I just switched them until it worked.

Some videos

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2022
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible

This sounds great, can't wait to try it out later! All the respect for creating this

2f0.gif

Going to try it out first, but if you're okay with it, I might honestly just make your weights the default option on all versions of my body at some point.

Edited by donnerwetter

Huh, updated CBPC and 3BA to latest versions just to try this out, but I get instant CTD as soon as anal animation is about to start.... *

...but it's almost 3.am. so I'm not really into testing this any further right now. Just wanted to toss it here. I'll do some more testing tomorrow or something, maybe it's a body issue, maybe it's incompatibility with Simple Wear and Tear, maybe it's XP32 setup, maybe it's something else. There's just too many variables and I don't want to sit whole night over it.

*) with this mod installed. Everything works fine without it.

Edited by belegost
6 hours ago, belegost said:

Huh, updated CBPC and 3BA to latest versions just to try this out, but I get instant CTD as soon as anal animation is about to start.... *

...but it's almost 3.am. so I'm not really into testing this any further right now. Just wanted to toss it here. I'll do some more testing tomorrow or something, maybe it's a body issue, maybe it's incompatibility with Simple Wear and Tear, maybe it's XP32 setup, maybe it's something else. There's just too many variables and I don't want to sit whole night over it.

*) with this mod installed. Everything works fine without it.

Try out 1.3.6 version if 1.5 doesn't work for you

1 hour ago, Discrim said:

Try out 1.3.6 version if 1.5 doesn't work for you

I had a glance at the mod and all it has is one .dll file which I set to overwrite CBPC's version. Had just quickly tested 1.5 again on another character and it only CTD'd halfway through animation. The main difference with your recommended setup is I have XP32 4.80 with full physics extension installed instead of old 4.51and I don't use vaginaless body.

Weirdly 1.3.6 causes CTD as soon as main menu is about to appear after start-up, can't even get into the game itself.

I don't have time to tinker with it right now, will try later in the day.

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, belegost said:

I have XP32 4.80 with full physics extension installed instead of old 4.51

You need to reinstall 4.80 with 4.51v physics option otherwise anus bones won't move.

Weirdly 1.3.6 causes CTD as soon as main menu is about to appear after start-up, can't even get into the game itself.

You mismatched CBPC version and 3BA version. Download CBPC 1.3.6, download 3BA 2.06 and 1.3.6 version of this mod.

Edited by Discrim

You need to reinstall 4.80 with 4.51v physics option otherwise anus bones won't move.

They actually do... but it ends with CTD. I'll try that later but only as a temporary measure. If it really needs an old version to work, sadly it's useless with my setup, which has several specifically 4.80 dependant mods.

If you ever come with a version that works with latest XP32 I'll be all over it, because moving anus bones is something I'm sorely missing from 3BA.

Thank you for your work and all the replies.

EDIT: no joy. Same result old version or not.

You mismatched CBPC version and 3BA version. Download CBPC 1.3.6, download 3BA 2.06 and 1.3.6 version of this mod

I see. Well, I'm not going to downgrade those. I like the new features. But thanks for clarification.

Edited by belegost

I'm having trouble getting the anal collisions to show. SE 1.5.97, latest versions of 3BA and CBPC, the required version of XPMSSE. 3BA installed with SMP and CBPC (Heavy2) option.

Tried with two futa characters using Anub's and Billyy's anal animations with the TRX schlong. No reaction. Toggling between SMP and CBPC modes seemed to make no difference.

4 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I'm having trouble getting the anal collisions to show. SE 1.5.97, latest versions of 3BA and CBPC, the required version of XPMSSE. 3BA installed with SMP and CBPC (Heavy2) option.

Tried with two futa characters using Anub's and Billyy's anal animations with the TRX schlong. No reaction. Toggling between SMP and CBPC modes seemed to make no difference.

Make sure 3BA overwrites CBPC. You also need to NOT install vagina collision option in 3BA fomod. And you need to install XPMSE 4.80 with 4.51v physics option in fomod.

Edited by Discrim

Success! I got the collisions working, but do you have any suggestions on what's causing them do be misaligned with regards to the schlong mesh? There's very little movement when it's actually penetrating the butthole but a lot of movement when the tip is nowhere near it:

Tried two different schlongs and with the BehaviorGraphExtraData node set to both SOSfemale and SOSmale.

Edited by donnerwetter
17 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Success! I got the collisions working, but do you have any suggestions on what's causing them do be misaligned with regards to the schlong mesh? There's very little movement when it's actually penetrating the butthole but a lot of movement when the tip is nowhere near it:

Tried two different schlongs and with the BehaviorGraphExtraData node set to both SOSfemale and SOSmale.

What did You do? I'm trying here But dont Work

I really like the idea of the mod, tried it out and had some success with animations even though it wasn't full collision it did function some. I had to remove the mod because for some reason it caused a full crash to desktop with any of my characters when in a cave with draugr. Don't understand the connection but this mod was the cause. Hope you can get it working. Thanks for the work so far.

9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

It's because actual collision happens with pelvis bone. You need to increase it in CBPCCOllisionConfig.txt or CBPCCOllisionConfig_Female.txt if you use 1.5

under # Affected Nodes

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
0,-1.5,1.5,3 | 0,-1.5,1.5,3

Increasing both last values from 3 to something like 6 or 7 works well.

Or just set TuningMode to 1 in CBPCMasterConfig.txt and you can edit CBPCCOllisionConfig values while playing the game and pick the right values for you

6 hours ago, Discrim said:

It's because actual collision happens with pelvis bone. You need to increase it in CBPCCOllisionConfig.txt or CBPCCOllisionConfig_Female.txt if you use 1.5

under # Affected Nodes

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
0,-1.5,1.5,3 | 0,-1.5,1.5,3

Increasing both last values from 3 to something like 6 or 7 works well.

Or just set TuningMode to 1 in CBPCMasterConfig.txt and you can edit CBPCCOllisionConfig values while playing the game and pick the right values for you

That did it, works perfectly now! Thanks again, I hope your mod gets noticed, it really deserves it.

So I have everything working correctly including the anus collisions during animations however, when I have this mod installed in game all the physics for the rest of the body stops working and is just stiff, but when I uninstall this mod they all start working just fine, any ideas on what is causing this issue with this mod installed?

Really excited that someone cracked the code on anal collisions. Been a bit of a white whale in the community from what I've read. Definitely an instant download for me if the issues with CBPC 1.5 are worked out. I think the newer versions of 3BA are a bit too dependent on 1.5+ for me to think about downgrading. 

Maybe ask @Acro748 for advice on the issue. I believe all the 1.5 changes in CBPC were from them. 

Edited by Papersword
2 hours ago, dragonlord217 said:

Can you clarify what you mean by "don't install vagina collision option"? I re-installed 3BA specifically for this mod and it just gave the options of "change" and "don't change". 

Choose "don't change".

10 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

So I have everything working correctly including the anus collisions during animations however, when I have this mod installed in game all the physics for the rest of the body stops working and is just stiff, but when I uninstall this mod they all start working just fine, any ideas on what is causing this issue with this mod installed?

My bad, I thought I could make it work with latest 3BA without issues, but it seems like CBPConfig_3b.txt in latest 3BA has new format which 1.3.6 can't read and it stops jiggle from working.

Solution is to use 3BA 2.06.

Seems like I need to make 1.5 version regardless or crashes...

Edited by Discrim
23 minutes ago, SkyrimArt said:

This is Great! but there's a small problem,

I can only start anal collision when using anal animation, but I can't start vaginal collision when using vaginal animation

Did I miss some installation steps? Or something else?

In case when you are manually switching from anal animation to vaginal you will have to go to the next stage for physics update (press space once).

Otherwise I don't know why you don't have them.