Adec Toosil BODY

beach666

Not sure if anyone has seen this already, but there is a new ADEC variation on nexus:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34069/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D34069%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D954454&pUp=1

It looks pretty fantastic to me. It is not tbbp compatible right now though, but it does have bbp. Aside from the vanilla armor converts in the file above there is also:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34061/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D34061&pUp=1

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35391/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D35391&pUp=1

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35523/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D35523%26user%3D1&pUp=1

I have nothing to do with this body or any of the associated mods, I just thought it looked amazing and wanted to get the word out about it, and hopefully get more people interested in it which could get it some more 3rd party support. All textures that work with adec appear to work with this body as well.

check out my screens below.

I think it's a great looking body.  More importantly for me the clothing re-placer it comes with is one of my favorite to boot. (Then again I love super skimpy universal vanilla re placers)

Unfortunately from what I can tell all support for it is non-existent other that what was released.  So any hopes for additional armor or bug fixes (I think there were a few) are slim to none.

Hopefully some very kind folks take interest in the body (and perhaps convert the armor into full body-slide compatibility) when they have some free time.

I think it's a great looking body.  More importantly for me the clothing re-placer it comes with is one of my favorite to boot. (Then again I love super skimpy universal vanilla re placers)

Unfortunately from what I can tell all support for it is non-existent other that what was released.  So any hopes for additional armor or bug fixes (I think there were a few) are slim to none.

Hopefully some very kind folks take interest in the body (and perhaps convert the armor into full body-slide compatibility) when they have some free time.

Yeah, i honestly doubt that it will get any support. For some reason all the things I like never do. I must be weird.

thanks.

[edit] 

bodyslide? really? Must be a cbbe preset that is ADEC like rather than an actual adec derivative.

What do you mean bodyslide? i did not have to use body slide to get this to work. On the nexus webpage it says:

bodyslide (x)

I think this means that there is only 1 weight setting, ie no min or max weight.

i could be wrong though.

Also i noticed that the armors don't match up with the body completely causing the body shape to change slightly from nude to having armor on.  It is minor though so i don't mind.

Yeah, i honestly doubt that it will get any support. For some reason all the things I like never do. I must be weird.

Why not just use the CBBE variants that look pretty similar to this? It kind of looks like the manga body, really. Or somewhat similar to zaselim's body. You could probably get cbbe to looks like this through Bodyslide though.

Why not just use the CBBE variants that look pretty similar to this? It kind of looks like the manga body, really. Or somewhat similar to zaselim's body. You could probably get cbbe to looks like this through Bodyslide though.

As with all things, it's just a matter of preference.  For me, ADEC has the best body texture offerings for ALL races.  UNP has the best clothing options, and CBBE has the most customization options.  Having played them all, I like a little bit of everything each has to offer, but ADEC and Toosil just seem to hit the right notes for me for some reason.

Yeah I've tried that a few weeks ago. I remember having some issues with some ADEC textures for it, but it is pretty awesome.

It's just that there's already so many body types out there it's hard to get armor for anything new. ADEC itself barely gets support.

How the heck do we install this ? It doesn't replace the other bodies when I use the NMM...When I try to install ADEC, then XP32, then this, it doesn't work at all. Help, pleaaase ! :D

It has no folder setup in the archive. You need to manually open it and move the files to meshes/actors/character/character assets

It doesn't come with a texture, so make sure to install an ADEC set as well.

This was actually updated today with Daedric, Dragonplate, Dragonscale, and Dark Brotherhood armors.

I love this body, and I love the armor replacer even more. I still doubt it's going to get much support outside the author, but I wouldn't mind seeing this one go places.

This was actually updated today with Daedric, Dragonplate, Dragonscale, and Dark Brotherhood armors.

I love this body, and I love the armor replacer even more. I still doubt it's going to get much support outside the author, but I wouldn't mind seeing this one go places.

Thanks for the update.  I had already given up all hope this body was going to get any more support, but at least it's showing some signs of life.

Good stuff.

o_oa hi~

Thanks for your uploads, really enjoy the body!

귀하의 업로드를위한 감사합니다, 정말 몸을 즐기세요!

あなたのアップロードしてくれてありがとう、本当に体をお楽しみください!

Спасибо за вашу добавления, действительно наслаждаться телом!

Gracias por tus subidas, realmente disfrutar del cuerpo!

• 4 weeks later...

o_oa hi~

Thanks for your uploads, really enjoy the body!

귀하의 업로드를위한 감사합니다, 정말 몸을 즐기세요!

あなたのアップロードしてくれてありがとう、本当に体をお楽しみください!

Спасибо за вашу добавления, действительно наслаждаться телом!

Gracias por tus subidas, realmente disfrutar del cuerpo!

If possible update it for tbbp. It would make it amazing.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently playing with this mod and I love it! Big kudos to the modder for making the NPCs look great in my game. 

So far I only have one grief, that's when Karliah equip her nightingale armor and the gloves and boots are purple and she turns headless. I'm just curious if this happen to any of you guys? If I use the Undress shout (another mod) she's looks perfectly normal (and nude ;) ) again.

But unless some big issue comes along I think I'm gonna stick with this one because ... wow. 

• 1 month later...

This may not be the thread to ask this question and I apologize for that or if it was already answered. But im using the ADEC carribean body and I was wondering if there is a compatible bodyslider for that body? Ive googled my brains out and just cant seem to find anything.

No there's no adec bodyslide.

• 1 month later...

Archived