DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune PS4 Modding

On 2/1/2024 at 3:10 AM, NameIsNobody said:

Something off-topic but with active PS4 modders in here and the right... target audience, I wonder if someone in here would be interested in making/recreating nude mods for probably the best hidden gem on the PS4 called Happy Manager: Shiawase-sou no Kanrinin-san. The game lets you manage the dorm of 3 girls with many sexy scenes + features items for "time stop", "shrink your own size" and such. It can be played without VR but also has some VR content. It's Japan exclusive and only on PS4.

There was some progress back in 2020 and some helpful information can be found here: 

hm001.jpg

Lot's of issues with this request. 

1: There's no fkpg of this game anywhere. 

2: There tutorial only switches the body models with those that wear only the underwear. There's no known method to remove the underwear. 

3: Even if there is a method to remove the underwear, this is a console only game, there are no PC mods available to convert to, and no known files available anywhere to be used as texture changes. 

You're asking for a lot, here.

On 2/4/2024 at 9:32 PM, RedactedByUser said:

Lot's of issues with this request. 

1: There's no fkpg of this game anywhere. 

2: There tutorial only switches the body models with those that wear only the underwear. There's no known method to remove the underwear. 

3: Even if there is a method to remove the underwear, this is a console only game, there are no PC mods available to convert to, and no known files available anywhere to be used as texture changes. 

You're asking for a lot, here.

@RedactedByUser Thank you very much for your reply. I understand the points you made. I still keep my hopes up as I think this game deserves better :)

The only info I have from a PS4 modder is this:

"To mod this game you have to use a similar method to DoA Extreme 3, although the file structure is different. This method involves changing the outfit to a swimsuit or bikini, removing or making invisible the bikini or swimsuit through the program, and then working with the nude skin as a PS4 image and applying it."

3 hours ago, NameIsNobody said:

@RedactedByUser Thank you very much for your reply. I understand the points you made. I still keep my hopes up as I think this game deserves better :)

The only info I have from a PS4 modder is this:

"To mod this game you have to use a similar method to DoA Extreme 3, although the file structure is different. This method involves changing the outfit to a swimsuit or bikini, removing or making invisible the bikini or swimsuit through the program, and then working with the nude skin as a PS4 image and applying it."

I don't know where you got this information from, but that modder sounds like an idiot. The method to mod the game is not similar to DOA X3, considering the game runs on Unreal4, which is not what DOA X3 runs on. If anything, that makes it harder to test for, because Unreal Engine games can't be used with AFR, which means I would need to create a whole update pkg for the game to test it out.