DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune PS4 Modding

On 7/29/2023 at 8:23 AM, RedactedByUser said:

Here's Misaki, Leifang is giving me issues, so I'll lleave this here. This makes it so the Seahorse swimsuit is gone. There's no DLC for Misaki and Leifang, so I I edited the files from the 1.17 update, which means the only way to make this work is through the AFR method. Basically just drop the CUSA04555 folder onto your AFR folder, and make sure your plugins are running

CUSA04555.7zFetching info...

I am working on mods that can be used for PS4 AFR and have made some progress, thank you for your work for PS4MOD, and if you can please convert all other PKG formats to AFR plugin mods, thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, rockmypunkk said:

PSVR2 is not compatible with PS4 VR games, only PS5 games

So they said you can play PS4 VR games using PSVR 1 on PS5 by using an adapter on the camera. Then the nude mods should also work as well and slightly improved graphics and fps cause of PS5, have anyone tested the nude mods of DOAX3F VR FPKG on a PS5 4.03 with PSVR 1 yet?

Edited by tod002
On 9/30/2023 at 10:46 AM, Laity said:

I am working on mods that can be used for PS4 AFR and have made some progress, thank you for your work for PS4MOD, and if you can please convert all other PKG formats to AFR plugin mods, thank you very much.

I'm not sure that's possible, because DOAX3 has a weird way of loading in its individual DLC. It's not indexed anywhere in the directories, and it quickly loads in and disappear. I can try using the Misaki mod files, since they're part of an update, and most characters use Kasumi as the body base, so it would just leave me with editing Marie and Honoka, but Marie still would have a missing mesh. I don't know if that's what you would want.

On 10/13/2023 at 1:05 AM, RedactedByUser said:

If you want, can DM you a link that hosts the DLC.

Yes please, it turns out I am missing 8 of the free catalogs from my fpkg version - I went as far as buying a disc copy thinking I could somehow get the missing dlc extracted after installing it with that, but no luck. I can access it, but only in the retail version without the mods.

If you have a link it would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Bruticusmaximus
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 6:18 AM, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

Which linguage do you want to translate? 

but regardless of the language to be translated, the files are .bin and you would need to convert them to txt and then repackage them to bin again... some games have this tool that does this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 10:10 PM, RedactedByUser said:

This is a Marie Rose nude mod work-in-progress, here's some footage for those without a modded ps4.

The missing part is really distracting sometimes, I noticed the tan is now different from the Illusion swimsuit tan, I would have personally preferred it to be a full tan instead of tanning an invisible bra on her chest, however I still liked the mod, it is a high quality mod.

On 2024/1/21 at PM6点50分, Desire Killer said:

这是一个正在制作中的 Marie Rose 裸体模组,这里有一些视频供那些没有改装 PS4 的人使用。

缺失的部分有时确实让人分心,我注意到晒黑现在与幻觉泳衣晒黑不同,我个人更喜欢它是全晒黑,而不是在胸前晒黑隐形胸罩,但我仍然喜欢这个模型,它是一个高品质的模组。

您1月21日下午发布的5个视频,我用了很长时间都没有打开,光标一直在旋转。能不能提供直接下载链接,我线下阅读行不行?先行感谢!

Edited by yhb-q
缺了几个字。

@Desire Killer:后来发现引用您的贴的方式能打开5个视频,可以复制视频地址,允许VideoProc 解析并下载视频,解析出的是1080p规格的,对吧?于是这5个视频我下到了。

On 1/22/2024 at 7:39 PM, yhb-q said:

@Desire Killer:后来发现引用您的贴的方式能打开5个视频,可以复制视频地址,允许VideoProc 解析并下载视频,解析出的是1080p规格的,对吧?于是这5个视频我下到了。

是的,你喜欢这些视频吗?

Something off-topic but with active PS4 modders in here and the right... target audience, I wonder if someone in here would be interested in making/recreating nude mods for probably the best hidden gem on the PS4 called Happy Manager: Shiawase-sou no Kanrinin-san. The game lets you manage the dorm of 3 girls with many sexy scenes + features items for "time stop", "shrink your own size" and such. It can be played without VR but also has some VR content. It's Japan exclusive and only on PS4.

There was some progress back in 2020 and some helpful information can be found here: 

hm001.jpg